Final.

In Love With a Bad Girl

 

 
 
"Yuri.."
 
 
"Tiffany?"
 
 
"Yuri, i miss you.."
 
 
"i miss you too, baby. I miss you too.." 
 
 
"let's go.." 
 
 
"where are we going?"
 
 
"ssh, just follow me.." 
 
 
"Tiff, who's he?" 
 
 
"Yuri, he's my fiance. We'll get married today. Today is my birthday, remember?"
 
 
"but, i'm the one who said that i would marry you in your birthday.." 
 
 
"you're not capable of doing that, Yuri.." 
 
 
"but-"
 
 
"goodbye, Yuri.." 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung and Hyoyeon woke up suddenly, feeling a movement from Yuri. They cursed lightly when they saw the flat line on the monitor. The heart rate monitor showed a hopeless flat line and monotonous beeping sound.
 
 
"doctor!!! Nurse!!! Somebody help!!!!" Sooyoung screamed while pressing the emergency button
 
 
Yuri's chest was up and down, signing that she couldn't breath. Her body was trembling hardly. Sweat formed on her forehead. And this state was making Sooyoung and Hyoyeon panic even more.
 
Doctor and nurses rushed inside the room to check on Yuri. They sent Sooyoung and Hyoyeon out of the room. And began to do their work to help Yuri. 
 
 
Tiffany had just arrived from cafetaria, and she was shaking due to the great amount of shock. She leaned against the wall, lowering herself slowly to the floor, then hugged her knees with trembling hands. 
 
She was so scared, she didn't want Yuri to leave her. She couldn’t think properly, and what she could do was only crying and praying continously for everything to be fine.
 
 
 
"she'll be fine, Fany. She's strong.." 
 
 
 

 

 
"what time did you leave last night?" Yoona asked, taking Jessica's hands in hers
 
 
"i don't know.." Jessica shrugged
 
 
 
Silence. There's silence between them, but it was comfortable. Yoona could just stare at Jessica's eyes, and she found tenderness and sincerity. She was so grateful that Jessica was there not because of pity. 
 
 
 
"thank you, Sica.." Yoona smiled
 
 
"what for?"
 
 
"i could sleep peacefully last night because of the warmth that you gave.."
 
 
"don't mention it.." Jessica blushed
 
 
"i even dreamt about you.." Yoona grinned
 
 
"aissh.." Jessica rolled her eyes
 
 
"i'm serious.." 
 
 
"yeah, yeah, whatever.." 
 
 
"you're cute, Sica. Really really really cute.." Yoona laughed
 
 
 

 

 
 
"i'll never ever leave you again.." Tiffany said, holding her girlfriend's hands gently
 
 
She could feel her heart still beating fast due to shock. Her body was still numb. She couldn't imagine her life without Yuri, she loved that girl so much.
 
 
"you're so mean, Yul. It's my birthday, yet you scared me to death.." Tiffany pouted
 
 
That pout usually affected Yuri, it would make Yuri apologized over and over again. But now, it didn't. Yuri didn't even she that pout. 
 
 
"don't ever do that again.." Tiffany said, almost whispered
 
 
She rested her head on Yuri's stomach, and she didn't notice that Yuri's eyes were slowly opened. 
 
Yuri found herself in a white room. She felt dizzy, and her vision was still blurry. She blinked few times, then she could see things clearly. She felt a weight on her stomach, and when she looked down, she found that it was her innocent girl.
 
Yuri moved her hand a little, and Tiffany felt it. She lifted her head immadiately and looked at Yuri. Her eyes widen when she found that the certain girl has woken up.
 
 
 
"Yuri? You're up?"
 
 
 

 

 
 
"Sica.." 
 
 
"yes?"
 
 
"i'm sorry.." 
 
 
"sorry?" Jessica frowned confusedly
 
 
"yeah, sorry for being a jerk, sorry for hurting you, sorry for everything.." Yoona said sincerely
 
 
"it's okay, i've hurted you too.."
 
 
"that can't be compared to what i've done to you.."
 
 
 
Jessica sighed, "just forget it, okay? It's all in the past.." 
 
 
"forgive me?" Yoona asked hopefully
 
 
"i forgive you.." Jessica smiled 
 
 
 
Yoona smiled widely, "let's start all over again.." 
 
 
"okay.." Jessica nodded
 
 
"hello, my name is Im Yoona.." Yoona offered her hand for a handshake
 
 
"i'm Jung Jessica.." Jessica took Yoona's hand
 
 
 
"isn't your name is Jung Sooyeon?" Yoona said teasingly
 
 
"yah! Don't use that name!!" Jessica scolded
 
 
"why? It's a good name, and i love calling you Sooyeon.." 
 
 
"You know i don't like it.." Jessica pouted
 
 
 
Yoona laughed. She pulled Jessica for a hug, then kissed the latter on the lips. It took no time for Jessica to respond the kiss. And it made Yoona smiled between the kiss. 
 
Both of them knew, it could be a good start for them. They knew they would slowly make things better. And they wouldn't dare to ruin everything again. They loved each other, that was what matter most.
 
 
 
"i love you, Sica.." 
 
 
"huh?" 
 
 
"i love you, Miss Gorgeous. I love you, i love you, i love you.." 
 
 
Jessica smiled widely, "i love you too, silly Yoong.." 
 
 
 

 

 
"Tiff.."
 
 
"hmm?"
 
 
"come here.." Yuri said, giving some space for her girlfriend to lay beside her
 
 
Tiffany layed down beside the other girl and snuggled closer to her. It hurts actually, because Tiffany accidentally nudged Yuri's wound on her chest. But it wouldn't be a matter, because Yuri loved the warmth of her girlfriend.
 
 
"i miss you, Yul.." 
 
 
"i miss you too, baby.." 
 
 
"you're mean, you make me wait for 3 weeks.." Tiffany pouted
 
 
"i'm sorry, forgive me?" Yuri kissed her girlfriend's forehead and the latter nodded cutely
 
 
Silence. They fell into comfortable silence. Holding each others tightly was more than enough. They loved the warmth, they loved to be in each other's arms. It was comfortable and they're willing to do it forever.
 
 
 
"Yul.." 
 
 
"yes?"
 
 
"it's my birthday.."
 
 
"hmm?"
 
 
"today is my birthday, my 24th birthday.." 
 
 
Yuri stared sadly, sadness visible in her eyes. It was her girlfriend's birthday, yet she didn't have any surprise or something as a birthday present. She felt like a bad girlfriend.
 
 
"i'm sorry, baby. Sorry for breaking my promise. I'm not able to marry you today, i'm so sorry.." Yuri said, guilty built up in her heart
 
 
"it's okay, things aren't going smooth lately.." Tiffany said, totally understand
 
 
"I could've woken up early.." Yuri murmured, more to herself
 
 
"you can't control it anyway. If you can, i know you would've chose to stay awake in the first place.." 
 
 
"but still, i caused you so much trouble, i make you sad, i-"
 
 
Before Yuri could finish her sentence, Tiffany pressed her lips against hers. She missed that lips so much. The kiss became more passionate when Yuri pulled Tiffany closer and deepen the kiss.
 
 
"i understand.." Tiffany smiled, breaking the kiss
 
 
"i'm a bad girlfriend.." Yuri pouted
 
 
"you're my bad girl, but you're not a bad girlfriend. You're my best girlfriend.." Tiffany cupped her girlfriend's face
 
 
 
Yuri smiled widely. She was so grateful, God gave her a second chance to live. She could be with her girlfriend again, and she wouldn't ask for anything anymore.
 
 
 
"Tiffany Hwang, will you marry me?" 
 
 
"what?"
 
 
"i want to spend the rest of my life with you, build our own house, having kids, growing old with you. I want to do everything with you, Tiffany. So, will you marry me?" 
 
 
It wasn't a romantic way to propose, but Yuri couldn't help it. She really wanted to marry that girl, her innocent girl. 
 
Tiffany, of course she was so happy to hear it. She didn't need anything romantic, she just needed that girl, her bad girl. 
 
 
"yes, Yuri. Yes.." 
 
 
Yuri smiled even wider. She forgot completely all the pain in her body. She could only feel happy. She was happy, for the first time in her life she felt so happy. 
 
Then, they sealed it with a kiss. A sweet and passionate kiss. Words weren't needed anymore. They could feel the love through that kiss. 
 
 
 
 
"i love you, Tiffany. My innocent girl.." 
 
 
"i love you too, Yuri. My bad girl.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Guys, keep voting our girls at   http://popdust.com/tournaments/vote-for-todays-greatest-girl-group-from/
 
Our girls are leading now, keep voting as much as you can :D