Twelve.

In Love With a Bad Girl

 

 
 
Jessica was getting better each day. But still, doctor didn't allow her to walk much. So she ended up going anywhere with a wheelchair. Of course, Krystal helped her with it. 
 
She just came back from the backyard, and found Yoona standing in front of her room.
 
 
"Yoona.." Jessica said hoarsely
 
 
Yoona startled and turned around immadiately, "Sica?" 
 
 
"you coming?" 
 
 
"uh, i was just passing by.." Yoona said nervously and was about to leave, but Krystal held her hand
 
 
"Yoona unnie, please.." Krystal begged
 
 
 

 

 
"Yuri.." Yuri could hear her girlfriend's sobbing voice through the phone
 
 
"Tiff? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"
 
 
"i'm lost, i don't know where i am.." Tiffany sobbed
 
 
"okay relax, what do you see there? Can you tell me the name of a building around you?"
 
 
"i-i'm near Soshi coffee shop.."
 
 
"what else you can see?"
 
 
"i see a park, maybe a meter away from here. And Girls shopping store.." 
 
 
"okay i know where you are. And listen, don't go anywhere, just stay there and wait for me to come, understand?" 
 
 
"o-okay.." 
 
 
Yuri grabbed her jacket. She quickly hop onto her bike and headed to where Tiffany at. She increased her speed because she was so worried. And she would never forgive herself if something bad happen to her girlfriend.
 
 
 
"wait for me, Tiff. Please be safe.." 
 
 
 

 

 
Yoona finally gave in. She knew she was no longer could avoid Jessica, she couldn't just watch that girl from afar. So here she was, pushing Jessica's wheelchair to the backyard of the hospital.
 
 
"i always know you were always beside me when i was still unconscious. I can feel you, i can hear your voice clearly.." Jessica said, smiling a little
 
 
"......"
 
 
"but why weren't you there when i woke up? I want you to be the first person that i see.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"why are you avoiding me, Yoong? Do you still hate me?" Jessica asked sadly
 
 
 
Yoona sighed, "i don't hate you, i never did. I just.....it isn't right to have you here again. My life changed, and i'm a mess now. I'll just be a burden to you.."
 
 
"what do you mean?" 
 
 
"i can't be with you. You'll just be hurt if you insist. I'm gonna get married with someone.." Yoona knelt in front of the other girl
 
 
"but you don't love her. You just using her to ruin your stepsiter's life, right?"
 
 
"that's why i keep pushing you away, because i don't want you to get involved in this. I'm just a cruel person, and you deserve better. Much better than me.." Yoona cupped Jessica's face
 
 
"but-"
 
 
"i'm sorry, Sica. Please, understand.." 
 
 
Jessica didn't say anything. Tears rolled down her cheeks uncontrollably. And Yoona couldn't take it anymore, she pulled Jessica closer and hugged the latter tightly. 
 
 
 
"i'm sorry, Sica. I'm sorry.."  
 
 
 

 

 
Yuri parked her bike in front of Soshi coffee shop, but she found no one nor her girlfriend. She decided to run to look for her girlfriend, but she couldn't find the certain girl. And it made her worried even more. 
 
She ran and ran aimlessly, hoping that she would find her girlfriend. She was panting hard, she tried to call the other girl but always failed. But, then a girl caught her attention. She knew right away that the girl was Tiffany, her girlfriend. 
 
And Tiffany was about to cross the road when a loud horn could be heard. She didn't notice that a truck coming for her. She almost got hit, but she felt someone pulled her hand, making her stumbled backwards.
 
 
 
"i told you not to go anywhere!!! To wait for me!!! Why are you so stubborn?? Are you deaf?? What if that truck hit you??"
 
 
Tiffany was shocked with the sudden outburst. She could only stare at Yuri with teary eyes. Meanwhile, Yuri managed herself to calm down. She got soften when she saw her girlfriend cried silently. She pulled her girlfriend closer and hugged her. 
 
 
 
"let's go home.." Yuri said softly
 
 
Yuri took Tiffany to her place. She made a hot chocolate for the other girl to make her feel better. She pulled the girl closer, and gave the latter a tender hug. 
 
 
 
"i'm sorry for yelling at you, Tiff. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just worried, really worried. I was really scared when i couldn't find you. Because I didn't want bad things happen to you.." Yuri said softly
 
 
"i understand.." Tiffany nodded
 
 
"forgive me, okay?" Yuri cupped her girlfriend's face, earning a nod
 
 
 
"i'm also sorry to make you worried.." Tiffany mumbled
 
 
"it's okay. Anyway, how can you get lost?" 
 
 
"i don't know, i took a bus to get to your place. But i fell asleep, then when i woke up i was in unknown place.." 
 
 
"silly, don't take bus anymore, okay?" Yuri pinched Tiffany's nose playfully
 
 
"why?"
 
 
"just obey me.."
 
 
"okay.." Tiffany pouted
 
 
"good, let's sleep now.." Yuri tighten the hug
 
 
 
 
"goodnight.." Tiffany said, snuggled closer to her girlfriend
 
 
"goodnight, and i love you.." Yuri kissed the other girl's forehead
 
 
"i love you too.."