One More Month!

A Gangster's Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yay! One more month until my umma and appa come back home!~” Suhyun cheered as she checked off her calendar.

She has been staying at the hideout instead of her real house. She only went home to clean a little, water plants, and make sure nothing bad happened and other stuff.

“Wow, it’s been two months already?” TOP asked. “Uh huh. I can’t wait to see them again.” “Are you guys ready to go to Mrs. Gong’s grave?” Dara shouted. “Neh!”

Last week they held a funeral for Minzy’s mother and little by little, Minzy was feeling better. Her reason was that BigBang and 2ne1 were with her.

“I’m back with the Lilies!” Taeyang yelled from the door as he slipped out of his shoes. Minzy ran over to him and grinned. “These are perfect! She’ll love them!”

“Pali pali!” Bom shouted. Everyone came out of their rooms and walked out of the hideout.

 

They all got onto the bus and sat down at the back. Minzy put her face in the bouquet and smelled the Lilies. “The flowers smell really nice~” she cooed. CL sat next to her and sniffed the flowers and sneezed. “Stupid allergies! I forgot to take allergy medicine.”

The city bus came to a stop and the doors opened. “Here’s our stop!” Suhyun shouted and hopped off.

“Hey look there’s a store.” Seungri said pointing at a small building. They walked over to it and were greeted by a nice ajumma.

“Ooo, you guys we could write n these cards and put them on Mrs. Gong’s grave.” Taeyang said picking up a card. “Omo, oppa that’s a great idea!” Minzy said and ran over and picked up a baby blue card with stars on it.

TOP paid for the cards and they all sat down on the grass outside and wrote on their cards. “I’m done!” Dara shouted as she got up. “Me too.” Daesung said.

“So, uh where’s she at?” GD asked. “I think it’s somewhere over there.” Everyone followed Minzy.

“Yup it’s this one.” They all placed down their cards and Minzy set the flowers in the middle. They said a few words and walked back to the bus stop.

“How about we go get ice cream?” TOP suggested. “Mmm ice cream.” Seungri hummed. Everyone looked at Minzy and she nodded. “Okay, to the ice cream parlor!”

“Woo woo ice cream ice cream!” Suhyun and Seungri ran to the counter and were already telling the people what toppings they wanted.

The others chuckled at how childish they were. “Geez they haven’t changed at all.” Bom laughed. “They’re like exactly the same. I can’t believe that they aren’t related.” TOP chuckled.

“What if we are?” Seungri whispered as they walked up holding their cones. “Oh my gosh that would be so awesome!” Suhyun grinned. “But we’re not.”

“We could still tease you guys like Minji and Daesung.” GD said. “Nooooo.” “Well you guys do have the same surname.” Dara said tapping her chin. “No no no no! The teasing is for Minji and Daesung oppa.” Suhyun said. “Hey!” Daesung and Minzy said in unison.

A waiter came over to their table and took their orders except Suhyun and Seungri. Suhyun was swinging her legs underneath the table and happily eating her ice cream cone.

“Aish what’s taking so long to get our ice cream?” Bom whined. She got a spoon and scooped some of Suhyun’s chocolate ice cream and stuffed it in . “Hey my ice cream~” Suhyun said shocked and Bom looked at her and smiled. “Hehehe.”

“Here are your ice creams.” The waiter placed theirs in front of them as Bom was getting another scoop of Suhyun’s ice cream and walked away. “You have your own now go eat it not mine!” Suhyun shouted. “But I like yours.” Bom said. “Whatever.”

When Bom wasn’t looking Suhyun stole a quick scoop of her chocolate sundae and giggled. “Why are you laughing?” “Oh nothing~”

Bom gave her a suspicious look and continued eating. “You two are weird.” TOP suddenly said. “You are too!” they shouted in unison. “Keep it down alien triplets. We’re in public not home.” Seungri said.

They scoffed and looked at him. “We are not aliens!” He chortled and the others laughed. “Oh yeah you’re a panda with your ridiculously long bags under your eyes!” Suhyun spat at him.

“Pandas are cute, so your attempt to humiliate me or whatever has failed.” He said nonchala

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter