They're All Gangsters

A Gangster's Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suhyun was glaring at Taeyang and fixing her hair. “So what’s for dinner?” Seungri asked and hopped on a stool. “Nothing.” TOP replied. “What we’re gonna eat nothing!?”

“Yeah, we’re just gonna eat the air.” CL said sarcastically. “Oh.” Seungri pretended to eat the air. “Oh my gosh! I never knew that air could taste so good!” Everyone stared at him then burst out laughing. “Seungri what the heck is wrong with you?” Suhyun joked.

“What do you mean ‘what’s wrong with me?’ I’m perfect!” he said confidently and held his head high. “Naega jeil jal naega!” Bom and Dara started dancing. “Haha. You guys are dancing ‘I Am The Best’!” Daesung laughed.

“I’m hungry can we order pizza?” Seungri asked. “Yes! Let’s get pizza!” Suhyun shouted and jumped up and down. GD got the phone and called the pizza place. “What kind do you guys want?” “Uh, combination.” Bom said. “The one with lobster on it!” Suhyun and Seungri high-fived each other.

“Ooo that one’s good.” Daesung said. TOP and GD went to pick up the pizzas while the others were lounging around in the living room.

“Do you guys ever go back to your homes?” Suhyun asked out of the blue. They looked at her. “We go back once in a while.” CL replied. “I don’t. My family doesn’t even like me. I don’t even want to go.” Seungri said nonchalantly.

“Daesung and I are like orphans now because or families abandoned us and now live in different country.” Taeyang sighed. “Can we even call them our family anymore?” Daesung asked.

“The only family I have is my umma and she’s in the hospital.” Minzy said trying to stay calm. “Minij ah it’s okay.” Dara patted her back. “I have a family, but the only two people that care for me are umma and appa. Why do they always have to be so busy?” Suhyun sighed and leaned on Seungri.

“Well all I really need is you guys.” She giggled and they all grinned at her. “Aigoo, Suhyun is such a sweet talker!” Bom pinched her cheeks. “Ah appa!”

They heard the sound of keys and the door opened. “Woo! Pizza!” TOP and GD set the boxes of pizza on the coffee table and they ate.

“So what did you guys do when we were gone?” GD asked. “Oh we just talked about family.” Dara replied. “Haha! Family. You guys are more like family to me than my real one.” GD said. “Yeah and Daesung and Minji can pass as real family because they look alike.” TOP chuckled.

“Oh my gosh! Do not start with that again.” Daesung laughed. “You guys are always teasing us like that.” Minzy pouted.

Suhyun finished her second slice of pizza and drank the rest of her soda. “Bye guys I have to go back home and check stuff.” “Aw, why so soon?” Minzy asked. “Are you sure?” Taeyang asked. “Yes. Now bye!~” she smiled at them and they watched her walk out of the door.

“I hope she doesn’t get hurt when she gets there again.” Dara worried. “Don’t worry, she can protect herself.” GD said and back hugged her. “Ah~ you guys go get a room!” Seungri shouted and they laughed. “What we’re just hugging!”

 

 

Suhyun walked home taking her time. There was a nice cool breeze and it was nice and peaceful. “I really didn’t want to leave the hideout.” She sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

She saw a familiar white house in the distance.

Once she got to the front porch, she took out the house keys and unlocked the door. She stepped inside and looked around the house.

It was dark with nothing on. The only light being the moonlight shining through the window. Phew nobody’s here. She slipped out of her shoes and walked up to her bedroom.

“Ah~” she fell on her bed and stared at the ceiling. “Umma, appa, hurry up and come home.” She changed into a black tank top and grey sweats and went under the sheets.

 

 

Splash!

“Ah! It’s cold!” Suhyun shot up from bed and saw her aunt standing smirking with a bucket in her hands. “Get up and go to school!” she slammed the door behind her.

“Aish. Chinja. She didn’t have to throwing freezing cold water on me!” she kicked her legs and ruffled her hair in frustration. Let’s just be thankful that it’s not as bad as before. "Why'd umma and appa have to give them keys to the house? Ugh!"

She dried herself and found her uniform hanging in her closet. She put on her backpack and ran to the front door ignoring her aunt and uncle. She put on her shoes and saw TOP outside leaning on his car.

“Oppa!” “Hey Suhyun. C’mon I’ll drive you to school.” She sat down in the backseat and he drove. “Where’s everyone else?” “Hi unnie~” “GD and Dara are riding in his car and everyone else wanted o walk to school.” Bom replied.

 

Ring!

The students went to the homeroom classes. Like always Suhyun was the first one in the class. She had her chin on her hand and stared out the window.

“Noona!~” She smiled and turned around. “Zelo ah.” He took his seat next to her and propped his head on his hand.

“Noona, Jongup  hyung said that you couldn’t come hang out with us yesterday. He said that you had to go somewhere and was in a hurry. What happened?” “Oh um, I had to do some errands.” She lied.

“Oh. Well can you hang out with us today?” he looked at her. “Um, I’ll see if I don’t have anything to do first. Arasso?” “Okay.” The teacher wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter