Her First Kiss!?

A Gangster's Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BigBang and 2ne1 were chilling around and being lazy at their hideout.

Ding Dong!

“Someone’s at the door!” Seungri shouted from the couch. “Then get it duh.” Suhyun said. “You didn’t even need to shout, WE’RE RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER!” she yelled in his ear. “But I’m too lazy~”

“Aish! I’ll get it!” Bom opened the door. “Oh hi guys! Come in.”

B.A.P walked inside. “What’s up.” Seungri said and nodded his head. “Yo.” Suhyun greeted and did a peace sign.

“Man, it feels like this is more of a hideout to us than our own hideout.” Yongguk said. “Yeah, we’re like here almost all the time.” Youngjae agreed.

 

“I’m so bored. Can we do something?” Suhyun complained. “How about truth or dare?” Seungri suggested. “Aw, but everybody plays that.” Minzy whined.

“Well do you have any other ideas?” “Nope.” “Let’s just play. There’s nothing else better to do.” Taeyang said.

Everyone scooted closer together.

“Who’s going first?” Dara asked. “I will! Yonggukie truth or dare?” Himchan grinned evilly.

“Dare!” “Okay, I dare you to…..WEAR GIRL CLOTHES!” “WHAT!? YOU WANT ME TO WHAT!?!?!”

“You heard me! Go borrow some clothes from the girls and put them on.” Himchan shooed him away grinning.

“C’mon oppa. Let’s go.” Suhyun smirked.

 

“ANDWAE! DON’T YOU DARE COME NEAR ME WITH THAT!” “Aw, c’mon! Hurry up and put it on before I do it for you!” Dara shouted. “Nooooooo!” “Yah! I am your noona and you’re going to listen to me!!!” Bom yelled.

 “Fine!”

 

The girls came out of the room with huge smiles on their faces.

Suhyun and Dara fell to the floor laughing.

“We will now be introducing Miss Bang!” CL exclaimed.

A couple minutes had passed and he didn’t come out.

“Hurry up and come out!” Himchan ordered. “No! I don’t want to!” “Hyung just hurry up and get it over with.” Daehyun said.

“C’mon, it can’t be that- AHAHAHA!” Youngjae fell off the couch and everyone started cracking up.

He was wearing a white dressy blouse, a sparkling pink mini skirt, a black long hair wig, and pink flats.

“At least he’s not wearing heels.” GD giggled.

“Oh my gosh! I guess I was wrong! It is that bad!” Youngjae laughed. Seungri and Zelo were laughing hysterically. “Aish! I shouldn’t have said dare!” Yongguk complained.

“Ani, you look cute!” Himchan chuckled. “No I don’t! Can I take this off now?” “Nope. You have to wear that for the rest of the game.” “BWOH!?” “Yup.” “B-but-” “No. buts!”

“That wasn’t even part of the dare!” “Oh well, it’s part of it now.”

Yongguk huffed and sat down next to Jongup on the couch. Well he tried to in Bom’s sparkly pink mini skirt.

“How can girls wear these things?” “Beauty hurts.” Bom replied.

“Okay, TOP truth or dare?” “Well, I am a man so dare.” He replied and Suhyun rolled her eyes and mimicked him. “Well I am a man so dare.” “Yah! Stop mimicking me.” She blew him a raspberry and hid behind Taeyang.

“I dare you to sing a girl group song.” “I accept your challenge!”

 

“Noooooo. This is more of a punishment to us than him!” Suhyun complained and covering her ears.

TOP chose to sing BoA’s song ‘Only One’. “Your voice keeps on cracking.” Bom laughed.

While everyone else was complaining, TOP was enjoying himself and continued singing the whole song.

 

“Yes it’s over!” Jongup exclaimed and everyone sighed. “Whatever. I was awesome.” T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter