Telling

A Gangster's Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He followed her upstairs to her room. She stuffed things in her bag quickly and looked over her shoulder. “What are you doing?” she asked looking at him fiddling with something in his hands. “Nothing. Hehe.”

Suhyun walked around to the side of her bed and slipped on one of her shirts. She fell onto her bed and slid down with a painful look on her face. “Noona kwenchana?” She kept biting her lip causing it to bleed.

“You’re bleeding! Noona are you okay!?” he asked worriedly. She touched her legs without knowing and he glanced at it. “They hurt you!?” her eyes widened and she shook her head. “No they didn’t. See I’m fine!” She stood up only to fall back down.

“They did! I’ll go get the first aid kit!” He ran out of the room and rummaged through the drawers and cabinets in her bathroom.

She sighed and slowly got up and walked to her closet. She changed into a pair of black shorts. It hurt when she touched the bruises she got from them whipping her with a belt. Seriously weren’t we supposed to be fighting and stuff instead of them hitting me with a belt? I just don’t understand.

 

“Here it is.” He grabbed the kit and ran back to her room. Before he entered he knocked on the door. “You can come in.” He opened the door and sat down next to her on the bed.

He felt himself start to get angry again when he saw the bruises on her legs. “What did they do?” he asked trying to stay calm.

Silence.

“What did they do!?” She jumped at his outburst then sighed. “T-they hit me with a belt.” She saw his eye twitch a little then he opened the first aid kit.

He dabbed the wounds with medicine and she winced with every contact. “Biyan noona.” “Wae?” “It hurts doesn’t it? I can see you trying to hold back from yelling.”

He seems so different from the cute and innocent boy he was a minute ago.

He then bandaged her legs and walked to her door and stopped. “Are we going back to the hideout yet?” She nodded and slung on her bag and they left o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter