Big Dummies

A Gangster's Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I thought you said that this was for your little sister.” She looked at him confused. “Yeah, I don’t have a sister.” “So this is for me?” he nodded.

“Thanks. This is really sweet. I actually really wanted this when we went to the amusement park. So what were you going to tell me?”

“I like you.”

 

“Y-you what? You like me!?” Suhyun asked in disbelief and pointed at herself. Zelo nodded his head slowly, his cheeks flushed red.

 

“LEE SUHYUUUUUN!!!! WE GOT A NEW VIDEO GAME! Wanna try it out!?” Seungri and GD shouted as they opened the door to her room.

“Have you guys ever heard of knocking?” she scowled at them. “Of course we have. We just didn’t felt like doing it duh.” Seungri replied and blew a raspberry.

“What were you two doing in here? Alone. “ GD asked when he noticed Zelo in the room and wiggled his eyebrows.

“None of your business!”

“OH! I know what you guys were doing.” Seungri smirked. “What the heck are you talking about?” Suhyun asked and rolled her eyes.

“Oh, you know. We’re talking about that stuff.” GD replied. “What stuff?” “Stuff.”

“What stuff!? Wait a minute……………………………………………………………….EWWWWWWWW!!!! What the F!? You guys are so. Egh.” Suhyun exclaimed.

“Huh? What did you thnk we were talking about?” GD asked. Seungri tsked. “Suhyun ah, I didn’t know you had a dirty little mind.” He shook his head in disapproval.

“ME!? Nuh uh! It’s you guys that have the dirty minds!” she defended. “You’re the one that thought we were talking about stuff!” GD argued playfully.

“Yeah but then you guys thought about what I was talking about. That means you guys have dirty minds!”

“You thought of it first!” Seungri shouted.

“NO! You guys were the ones to think of it first! You guys said all that and knew that I would think about that stuff, so that means you were actually thinking about that stuff before I understood what the two of you were talking aout. So, YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES WITH DIRTY LITTLE MINDS!!!” she explained.

“You little smartypants. How did you know?” GD asked and messed up her hair. “Aish.don’t touch m hair!”

“I’m confused with what she just said.” Seungri said and scratched his head. “Dummy.” GD said and knocked his head.

“C’mon Zelo, let’s leave these big dummies and go have fun.” Suhyun said grabbing his hand and pulled him out of the room.

 

Suhyun was sitting on a park bench with her hands linked together on her lap and swinging her legs. There was a light cool breeze that tickled her face. It was going to winter pretty soon.

She watched a group of little boys happily running around the soccer field playing, well soccer, in front of her.

“Hey, here’s your coffee.” Zelo sat down next to her and handed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter