3 Gangs Against 5 Gangs

A Gangster's Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So what are we gonna do with her?” someone said. “Pabo, you already forgot the plan!? We’re gonna beat 2ne1 and BigBang once and for all.” He slapped the other guy in the head.

“Ah hyung, you didn’t have to hit me!”

 

The guys locked Suhyun in a dark, cold room. She stirred when she heard voices outside the door. “Ah appa.” She held her head trying to stop the pain. “Man, if I wasn’t sick, I would’ve beat their rookie butts.” She muttered.

“Aish why is it so dark and cold in here? I can’t see anything.” She gave up trying to look around to find a way out and just sat where she currently was.

 

“Hey, I think she’s awake.” One of the men unlocked the room and opened the door. They all snickered and she turned and glared at them. “Where am I!” she shouted. “Wow so demanding.”

“What the do you what!? Let me out of here before I beat the crap out of you guys!” “Will you ever stop yelling!?” one of them shouted in her face and slapped her.

“Idiot, do you know who I am!?” He smirked and bent done to her level. “Yeah, you’re Suhyun from 2ne1.” Her eyes widened. “H-how do you know my name!?”

“Well, we’ve been watching you from afar. You’re every move.” “.” “We are not s! We’re just doing our job!” “Yeah and your jobs are being s!”

“Shut up! You wanna see us being s!?” he grabbed the collar of her shirt and shook her violently. “Ugh.” she closed her eyes tightly and held her head again. He smirked and let go harshly pushing her back on the floor.

 

2ne1, B.A.P, and BigBang met up at the cars. “Any sign of her? Or anything?” TOP asked and they all shook their heads.

Seungri wasn’t there, but then came out from behind a wall. “Hey guys there’s a door here!” They turned and ran his direction.

“That’s the van they kidnapped her in.” Zelo said pointing at the van.

GD opened the door and they stuck their heads in. “It’s clear.” Taeyang whispered. They quietly walked into the building and started opening other doors looking for Suhyun.

 

Suhyun’s head felt like it was about to exploded. Her whole body ached. One of the men picked her up and they walked out of the room. “W-where are you guys taking me now!?” “Oh you’ll see.” One of them snickered and they outside.

“Why are we outside?” she began shivering from the cold. “Can you stop asking questions!? Gosh so annoying!” he slapped her across her face. She felt too weak to fight back and just glared at him.

“What? You’re not gonna fight back?” they smirked. The door opened and more people came outside. Crap! It’s them. What the heck are they all doing here!?

A girl wearing a pink mask bent down to Suhyun and held her chin. “Well I didn’t expect that the famous Suhyun of 2ne1 was a high schooler.” “Get your filthy hands off of me.” The girl scoffed and pulled her hair.

“Bwoh!? My filthy hands!? You he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter