Kidnapped

A Gangster's Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suhyun and Bom skipped down the sidewalk with their arms linked, giggling.

“We’re home!” Seungri shouted and ran inside the hideout as soon as TOP opened the door. Everyone walked to the game room.

 

“Wow this room is cool!” Youngjae and Jongup ran to the air hockey machine. “This is pretty impressive.” Yongguk said leaning on the wall. “Well we are the two most feared gangs you know.” TOP boasted and earned a slap on the arm by Bom.

“What?” “Stop your bragging!” Suhyun laughed watching them bickering. “Ah I just love TopBom.” Taeyang and GD came into the room. “I forgot that we need to get more groceries you guys.” Taeyang said. “Aw~” Then Daehyun’s stomach growled.

“Well someone’s hungry.” Himchan chuckled and poked Daehyun’s tummy. He slapped Himchan’s hand away.

“I can go buy the groceries.” Suhyun volunteered and hopped off the chair she was sitting on. “Really? Okay, here’s the list of what you need to buy.” GD handed her a piece of paper.

She took it and walked out of the room.

 

Zelo finished his game with Himchan. “Yeah! I won!” He looked around the room. “Where did Suhyun noona go?” “She’s going to buy groceries.” Minzy replied. “By herself?” “Yeah.”

He left the room and saw Suhyun slipping on her sneakers. “Noona! I’ll go with you.” He smiled at her and put his shoes on. “Okay, but you don’t have to.” “I want to.”

Suhyun shut the door and they started on their way to the market.

She led the way and walked ahead of Zelo. Her black wavy hair bounced with every step she took and shined in the moonlight. He knowingly stared at her the whole walk.

How come I feel this way?

Noona, you have a special place in my heart now.

He grinned and touched where his heart was. It was beating faster than usual.

It always beats like this when I’m with her. Thinking like this feels so cheesy!

 

He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard her call his name. “Junhong ah, can you grab a cart please?” He pushed the cart and followed close behind her and watched her drop things in the cart.

“Hm, he put Pocky and banana milk on here and a whole bunch of other snacks and junk food.” She chuckled and shook her head. “That totally is GD and Taeyang oppa.”

“Okay I think that’s everything.” Suhyun said looking into the shopping cart. “Let’s go to the register.”

She took out her wallet and paid. Zelo took all of the bags in his hands and walked out of the store. “Let me help you.” She reached her arm out to grab a bag, but he moved it.

“No it’s okay, I can hold them.” He smiled and she pouted. “Just let me hold one!~” He sighed, defeated and handed her the bag that weighed the least and she rolled her eyes. “Sure give the one that barely weighs anything.”

He grinned and walked ahead.

She stopped to tie her shoe. By the time she was done he was already far away.

 

She heard someone snicker behind her and two hands s over her body and pulled her into an alley.

“AHHHHH!”

Zelo sun around and his eyes widened. “Noona? Where did she go? Noona!” He ran back the way they came from. “Was she the one that screamed!?” He heard a scream

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter