Rap and Dance Contest

A Gangster's Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara drove the car to the place where the contests took place. Once they got there, Dara parked the car and they all piled out.

“I don’t know why, but I thought it would be like a messed up looking building.” Suhyun said. “I know right! But it’s not!”Bom agreed.

They walked inside and gasped. “Okay. Is this really where the contests are taking place?” Zelo said in disbelief. “Yup, it’s right address.” Dara said.

The building was so modernized. There were speakers everywhere to blast out sound, a lounge room, a huge dancefloor, and lights, cameras, everything!

“How come there are cameras and stuff?” Minzy asked. “Um I think that they’re gonna broadcast the contests on t.v.” CL answered. “Wow chinja?”

Zelo felt his phone vibrate and saw Yongguk calling him. “Yeobosaeyo?” “Junhong ah where are you? Don’t you remember that today’s the dance contest that Jongup is participating in?” “Shoot! Sorry I forgot! Where is it?”

“You know that building that we see all the time? It’s like big and yeah.” “Oh~ I’m here already.” “What!?” “Yeah. Suhyun noona and I went to their hideout and they said that GD and Taeyang hyung were going to be participating in contests.” “Oh, chinja? Well come backstage.” “Arasso. Bye hyung.”

“Noonas, Jongup is going to be in the dance contest too!” “Really!?” “Omo that’s so cool!~”

They found their way backstage and saw GD, Taeyang, and B.A.P. “Hey you guys are here!” Taeyang eye smiled. “Of course! I’m your number one fan!~” Bom exclaimed.

GD and Dara were sitting down and talking. “Where’s TOP and Daesung oppas?” Cl asked. “Um I think they’re in the restroom right now.” Seungri said behind them. “Omo! You scared us!” Suhyun shouted.

“GD, you’re up.” “Arasso.” He bowed and started to walk to the stage. “Oppa! Fighting!” Suhyun, CL, and Minzy shouted.

He rapped one of the songs he composed ‘Crayon’. Everyone appl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter