If Only You Knew

A Gangster's Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suhyun had woken up by the delicious aroma of breakfast. She quickly brushed her teeth, washed her face, combed her hair, and changed into her school uniform. She walked into the kitchen and hopped on one of the stools.

“Are you hungry?” Dara asked. “Yup.” “The foods almost done.” GD came in yawning and stretched out his limbs.

“Good morning sleepyhead!~” Dara laughed and he walked over to hug her. “Eyyyy, get a room.” Bom said and covered Suhyun’s eyes.

“Whatever, I know that you fell asleep in TOP’s room. He had to carry you because you were sleeping.” Dara teased. “Omo! Chinja!?” Suhyun shouted. “Mmhmm.”

Bom sat next to Suhyun blushing and hid her face when TOP walked into the kitchen. “Good morning oppa!” Suhyun sang. He smiled and ruffled her hair. “Aish! Why do you guys always have to mess with my hair!?”

 

Soon after the food was done cooking, everyone was at the table stuffing food in their mouths. They all chugged down their drinks and headed out the door.

“I feel like walking to school today. Let’s walk.” Suhyun said and twirled around. “Okay~” Bom cooed.

The wind touched their faces softly and felt nice and cool against their skin. “I love Bom.” TOP joked. “We all know that. That’s why you guys are dating.” Seungri said in a ‘duh’ tone.

“Pabo, he was talking about spring. Bom means spring.” CL laughed. “Oh yeah.”

 

Just as they passed the school gates, the bell rang, signaling that classes are starting in five minutes. “Bye guys!” Suhyun waved and walked off to her homeroom class.

She sat at her desk and stared out the window day-dreaming. Her day-dreaming stopped when she heard a familiar voice call her.

“Noona!” Zelo sat next to her smiling and waved. She turned to him and smiled and waved back. “Did you have a goodnight’s sleep?” She nodded her head and he grinned more. “Well somebody’s happy today.” She chuckled.

“Of course. Who wouldn’t be happy? Today just has this nice feeling to it.” “Yeah. It even made me feel like walking to school.” She agreed.

“Wow you walked to school?” he asked and raised his eyebrows. “Yah, what’s that supposed to mean? I can walk to school if I want to. I’m not lazy.” She pouted and he pinched her cheeks. “Noona kyeopta!”

“Yah, stop it.” She slapped his hands off her face and he grinned sheepishly. “Wae?” “Nothing.” He turned to the front of the class still smiling.

Suhyun smiled and rolled her eyes. He’s such a dork.

The rest of the students and teacher came into the class and the learning began.

“Okay class, today I will let you guys work on whatever you need to for your other classes.” Mr. Kang said and the students quickly started on their work.

“Noona, I need help on our math homework.” Zelo said. “Okay, what problem?” she asked. “All of them.” She gapped at him and he smiled at her sheepishly.

She sighed and got out a pencil and a piece of scratch paper.

“So, you have to square this number and then times it by π.” “Oh, now I get it. It seems easier when you explain it.” He said.

“I need help with history too.”

“The average commute time in Japan is one and a half hours a day. This adds up to like 400 hours in a year which is enough time to watch 160 movies.” Suhyun said.

“Wow chinja!?” “Mhmm. Japanese subways and trains are almost always on time too. There are these subway workers called I think pushers, that push in as many passengers as possible into the subway cars

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter