Kiss?

A Gangster's Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you’re first kiss eh?” Seungri smirked. “Um……I…..Uh……FORGET WHAT I SAID!!!” Suhyun stuttered.

“Fine fine fine. Just do the dare already.” Youngjae complained.

She stood up, pointed her finger and Seungri spun her around ten times. The guys shuffled around the room then stopped and stood where they were at.

She stopped spinning and opened her eyes to see who she was pointing at.

OMG what!?!?!?

 

Everybody ooed and stared at the two intently.

“Are you gonna do it or what?” Seungri whispered. “I-I will, just shut up.”

She walked over to Zelo and leaned in closer.

Oh my gosh I can’t believe that she’s this close to me. I think my hearts gonna jump out of my chest!

“Omo omo omo!” Bom and Dara whispered.

 

Suhyun quickly kissed his cheek and took a step back hiding her blush behind her hands. Zelo felt his face flush and he turned his head to the side so no one could see him blushing.

“What!?!? I said to kiss the person!” Seungri complained. “Yeah you just said to kiss the person, not where to kiss.” CL said. Seungri crossed his arms and plopped down on the couch.

Youngjae and Daehyun snickered. “I was so right. He does like her.” Youngjae whispered. Daehyun nodded in agreement. But does she like him back?

“Okaaay! I think we’ve had enough of this game, let’s do something else.” Taeyang spoke up. Everyone agreed.

“I’m gonna go cook lunch.” Bom said. “We’ll help!” Minji ran to the kitchen with the other girls following her.

 

The guys were playing video games and fooling around in the living.

“Sheesh, they’re so LOUD!” Suhyun shouted.

“Oh yeah yeah I’m stirring the pot.” Dara sang. “Ey yo! Imma be cookin’ some lunch for my peeps. Minji be rockin’ that apr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter