Minzy's Mom

A Gangster's Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Minji ah, come eat first before you go!” Bom said. Minzy sat down at the table with the others and picked up a pair of chopsticks.

“Where are you going again?” Daesung asked. “I’m going to visit my umma at the hospital.” “Chinja?” Seungri asked. She nodded her head and continued eating.

“Geez, you guys forgot!?” CL said. Minzy finished her food and put on her shoes. “Wait!” Suhyun and Dara ran up to her and handed her a bag with boxed lunches.

“Make sure you share this with your umma!” Dara smiled. “Okay~”

 

Minzy walked onto the bus and paid the fare. The bus was nearly empty and she decided to sit in the way back.

She was happy and excited about seeing her mother. It’s been a week the last time she visited the hospital.

Once the bus stopped, she hopped off and walked into the hospital. She pressed the button to go up and entered the elevator.

“Room 345. Room 346. Room 347. Ah! Room 348!” she grinned and opened the door.

“Umma I’m here and I have boxed lunches that unnies made!” No answer. “Umma?”

She walked into the room and dropped the bag. “Umma!?” The hospital bed was empty and the bed was neatly fixed.

“No no no no no! They said that they wouldn’t do it!” A nurse walked in. “You are Gong Minji right?” she nodded. “I’m sorry, but your mother…” she didn’t continue.

“But you guys said you wouldn’t turn it off!” she shouted. “Please don’t shout, there are other people here.”

“Aish!” Minzy stomped out of the room holding the boxed lunches. She took the stairs instead of the elevator.

As she walked she passed by a room that the hospital put the bodies in. She stopped in front of it and reached for the door handle.

She slowly opened the door and walked inside the room looking around for her mom. Ek. The smell of the dead. Her eyes landed on one of the tables and she found herself walking towards it.

She hesitantly took off the blanket uncovering her mother’s face. “Umma.” She squeaked. Her heart felt like it was going to burst. Not the feeling of when you’re in love, the one where you lost someone you loved and cared for.

She fell to the floor sobbing. “No, umma. Why couldn’t you have just woken up?” She held her mom’s now dead hand and cried her eyes out.

“You could’ve at least woken up and said goodbye.”

 

“Junhong ah, can you boil the noodles for the egg rolls please!” Himchan shouted chopping carrots. B.A.P had stopped by the hideout to help Suhyun and the others cook. “Arasso hyung!”

Seungri and Daehyun were peeling the wrappers. Bom was cutting the meat so Suhyun could season it and CL was cooking the eggs. “Dara unnie, can you pass me the sauce please.” Suhyun asked.

Dara grabbed a bottle next to her and passed to Suhyun. “Woo, I can’t wait to eat the egg rolls!” TOP grinned. “I love Chinese food!” GD shouted.

“Hey, do you guys know when Minji’s coming back?” Suhyun asked. “I thought she was supposed to be here an hour ago.” Taeyang replied.

“Where’d she go?” Yongguk asked. “She went to visit her umma in the hospital.” CL said. “Her mom’s in the hospital!? What happened?” Jonup asked.

“She got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter