Meeting B.A.P On The First Day Back To School

A Gangster's Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beep! Beep! Beep!

The alarm to wake up went off and everyone woke up. “Ugh. I don’t want to go to school.” Seungri complained. The girls were already ready and were making breakfast. “Whoa. You guys are already ready?” GD asked. “Yup.” Dara replied.

“Unnie can you pass me the spatula please.” Suhyun asked CL. CL and Suhyun were in charge of making hotcakes and Dara and Bom were cooking eggs and bacon. “Minji ah, can you set up the table for us?” Bom shouted from the kitchen. “Okay unnie!”

By the time the food was done, everyone was wearing their uniforms and was eating breakfast. “Yummy breakfast~” Daesung said. Seungri gulped done his orange juice and they headed outside to walk to school.

The bell rang and they all went to their classrooms. Suhyun had her first class by herself. “Hmph. I’m all alone.” She sighed and saw that she was the only person in the classroom. She took a seat in the back of the room by the window.

“H-hi.” She turned around and saw a boy in the desk next to her. “Uh yeah hi.” “What’s your name?” he asked. “Suhyun. Lee Suhyun.” She replied. “Oh that’s cool! Hi my name’s Junhong. Choi Junhong, but you could call me Zelo.” He smiled at her.

Hm. I guess he’s pretty cute. Who am I kidding he looks adorable with that baby face!

“How old are you?” he asked. “17.” “When were you born?” “September.” “Chinja!? Then I’ll call you noona!~” he chirped. She couldn’t help but smile at his cuteness. “Man, you seriously are cute with that baby face of yours.” She laughed and made him blush.

“I’m new to this school, but it seems like you aren’t.” he said. “Oh so you are new. No wonder you don’t look familiar.”

Their little conversation was interrupted when the teacher and the rest of the students came into the classroom.

“I am your homeroom teacher Mr. Kang.”  “Anneyosaeyo Mr. Kang.” The students stood up from their seats and bowed and then sat back down. “Wow I expected you guys to be talking a lot and not listening to me because it’s the first day back to school.”

Mr. Kang began to teach and wrote things on the board for them to take notes.

Zelo watched Suhyun taking notes while he took his notes. She felt his stare and looked up. She mouthed ‘Take notes.’ and he nodded.

 

The bell to go to break rang and Zelo was very grateful. He caught up to Suhyun in the hallway and tapped her shoulder. “Hey um, wanna hang out? I mean cuz I’m new here, but I could show you my friends!” he rubbed the back of his neck.

“You’re new here, but you already have friends?” she raised an eyebrow. “Yeah. We’ve all known each other for a pretty long time.” “Hm. I guess.” “Chinja!? Thank you noona! Let’s go!” he grabbed her hand and dragged her outside to the benches.

There was a group of five guys playing around and laughing with each other. “Hyungs!” Zelo shouted and waved at them. “Junhong ah! What took you so long.” The guy that looked like a playboy said. “Sorry Himchan hyung, but I really wanted to show you my new friend Suhyun noona!”

“Suhyun? Who’s that?” Someone that looked like the oldest asked. “Yeah what are you talking about? There’s no one next to you.” said someone whose voice sounded muffled. “Huh? But she was just here!” Zelo spun around and saw Suhyun hiding behind him.

“Oh noona there you are! I thought you left me!” he grinned and pushed her in front of him. “Guys, this is Suhyun noona!” “Hey.” She waved a little.

“Hi noona nice to meet you! My name’s Jongup.” a guy said that kept smiling stuck out his hand and she shook it. “Hey I’m Himchan!~” the playboy guy cooed. “I’m Yongguk, the oldest.” “I’m Youngjae and that guy with the mask is Daehyun.”

“Oh well nice to meet you guys.” She smiled a little. “Wait I’ve heard of you! You’re that really smart girl!” Youngjae exclaimed. “Oh now I remember! I heard a whole bunch of people talking about how talented you are and stuff.” Himchan said.

“Noona. You never told anything like this.” Zelo pouted at her. “Sorry. But yeah those stuff are true. I’m smart and independent!” she said confidently. “Noona what things are you talented at?” Jongup asked.

“Well I can sing, rap, dance, and play the piano.” She replied. “Chinja? Cool!” “What!? Noona I didn’t know you could rap!” Zelo shouted with a shocked expression on his face. “Yeah you don’t look like you rap.” Yongguk spoke up.

She scoffed. “What’s that supposed to mean? I look like a nerd?” This made Daehyun chuckle and then they all started laughing. “Hey it’s not funny.” But she started laughing along with them.

 

BigBang and 2ne1 were walking by and noticed them laughing. Seungri squinted his eyes. “Hey isn’t that Suhyun?” “Hm?” they all turned to the direction he was looking at. “Yeah it is.” Taeyang said. “Unnie!” Minji called out. “Suhyunie!~” Bom and Dara shouted. “Suhyun ah!” GD and TOP shouted.

“Eh?” she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter