Woohoo!~

A Gangster's Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Rollercoaster here we come!” Zelo shouted and they ran off to the rides they wanted to ride on.

Suhyun ran to the end of the line to go on the rollercoaster. “Aw man, Bommie unnie isn’t here.” She said. “But I am!” Seungri shouted. She rolled her eyes and started conversing with Minji.

 

Before they knew it, they were at the front. “Yes! We’re next! We’re next!” Zelo jumped up and down. “Next!” “Yeah!” Zelo ran to the first set in the VERY front. “Zelo yah, are you really gonna sit in the front?” Suhyun asked. “Of course!”

Seungri sat down next to him grinning widely. “Huh? Oppa, I thought you were scared of rollercoasters.” Minji said. “I’m having an adrenaline rush!” “Weirdo.” Suhyun whispered and Minji giggled. “What’s so funny?” the guys turned around. “Nothing!~”

 

The ride started. “Oh my gosh it’s starting!” Seungri nudged Zelo’s arm. Minji and Suhyun sat in the seats behind them. Minji held onto the bar infront of her tightly. “Minji yah are you okay?” Suhyun asked.

“I’m just a little bit scared.” “Me too. This is my first time riding a rollercoaster.” Suhyun admitted.

“OHMAGOSH!” Suhyun and Minji screamed when the rollercoaster went done hill. “Yoohoo!” “Ahhhhh!” Seungri and Zelo put their hands in the air and shouted.

“Ahhh! Let me off this ride!” Suhyun screamed and held onto Minji who was covering her face.

 

After the ride was over, Suhyun and Minji were hugging each other even when they got off the rollercoaster. Seungri and Zelo were grinning from ear to ear. “How did you guys not like it?” Seungri questioned. “How can you guys like it!?” Suhyun shouted. “Because it’s awesome!”

“Whatever, you just said that you were having an adrenaline rush.” Suhyun rolled her eyes and they walked to a stand.

 

Suhyun paid for three arrows and threw them at the balloons. She missed every time and started getting frustrated.

After the fourth time she tried, Zelo stopped her. “Let me do it.” He took the arrows and popped three balloons. “Congratulations you won!”

He picked a light blue stuffed rabbit with a white bow around its neck and handed it to Suhyun. “Here you go! I won this for you.” He smiled and lightly blushed. “Komawo!~” she happily took it and hugged it tightly.

 

“Hey guys, we got some ddukbokki!” Seungri yelled holding a bag with Minji following him. “Ooo I’m starving!” they sat at a table and dug in.

“I’m so full!~” Seungri leaned back in his chair. “What ride do you guys want to go on next?” Minji asked. “I don’t know. I’m too full to ride anything.” Suhyun said. “Where are the others?”  Zelo asked.

“I’ll call them.” Suhyun took out her phone. “Unni, where are you guys at?” “We’re at a gift shop right now. Want me to buy you something?” Dara said through the phone. “Um, no thanks. Bye.” “Anneyong~”

“What’d she say?” Minji asked. “She said that they’re at a gift shop right now.” “Oh, then let’s go and get some souvenirs!” Zelo said and got up. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter