"Nice to meet you"

How Could I Do That?

Eunhyuk POV

Skeptically, I sat on the sofa and tried to make myself comfortable in a way without coming too close to Donghae. I would preferably controver it, but I had to admit that something was strange. In a way we had decided to try out a relationship together, but on the other hand, we behaved ourselves, no different than before when we were best friends.

 

I looked at Donghae, who was focused on the film. I hadn't even noticed what kind of movie it was. The whole situation was so uncomfortable. What should I do? Should I move closer to him? How had I actually imagine the whole thing?

 

Donghae wouldn't make the first step was clear since he didn't want to lose me, by exaggerating it. So unfortunately it was up to me to make the first move. But how?

 

Or was it perhaps too early? On the other hand, why should it be too early? When would be the right time for otherwise, if not now? Maybe I should put my head on his shoulder? Should I hug him?

Should I maybe only do things like that if I really wanted it? But I wanted it yet, or not? Oh damn, Donghae! Why don't you look at me? Your look would certainly tell me what I should do. But you just concentrated on your film. Oh, how important am I to you?

 

Acidified, I grimaced and was about to turn to the film also, as Donghae turned to me, laughing. Confused, I looked at him.
"Huh..? What?"

"Oh, Hyukkie. You're just too sweet. Come here" He laughed, moved to me, placed my head on his shoulder and snuggled up to me.
"H-how did you...?"

Donghae shook as response only gently his head.

"Ohh, Hyukjae. I know you better than you think. And like everyone else, I'm able to look asquint at somebody”
Thereon I couldn't respond, I was relieved and made it cozy for myself, closed my eyes and felt how I drifted off to sleep.

 

***

 

When I woke up, it took a few seconds for me to realize where I was. It was my own room. For three days, this was the first time I woke up here again. It also confused me why I couldn't remember I went to bed.

 

But this time it didn't take long until I could remember again. I was snuggled in Donghae's arms, with my head on his shoulder I fell asleep. I had to admit to myself it was really nice. My head had fitted perfectly on his shoulder and I had felt not the least one bit uncomfortable.

 

On the contrary, it had been great and, contrary to my expectations, not a bit strange to assume the female role. Maybe I had made the right choice. Nevertheless, the current situation didn't change the fact that I loved Hyoyeon. No one could change that. But I should not think so much about Hyoyeon currently. I could just wait and hope that she would contact me.

 

Tired, I sat up in my bed, rubbed my eyes and looked at my alarm clock. Surprised my eyes widened when I realized that it was already 1.30 pm. Normally I would never sleep for so long. But otherwise I didn't need me to wonder as well, since I was pretty tired. Who wouldn't been after these events?

 

Sleepy, I got up and walked into the hallway. I could hear a sizzling frying pan, so I went into the kitchen. Donghae stood there, happily humming while making our meal.
"Good morning" I muttered automatically, still quite sleepy.
"Good afternoon" He laughed. "For your circumstances you slept really long"

 

I nodded, even though he was standing with his back to me, and sat down at the kitchen table.
"Did you carry me to my bed last night?" I asked, though the answer was obvious. I wanted to have it confirmed only by him. Donghae laughed again.
"Who else?"

 

I frowned. "Wasn't I too heavy?"
"Oh, you, too heavy, please?” I remained silent, staring at the tabletop. I just wanted to sink into my thoughts when Donghae put a plate in front of me and thus restored me to the reality before I left these at all.

"I made pancakes. I know, nothing major, but I have a huge appetite. Therefore, I did something fast" He told me smiling. "I would've woken you up right now anyway"
I smiled back and watched him as he set the table. Finally, he sat down beside me. He looked at me briefly before he started eating hungry and I followed his example.

 

Siwon POV

"A whiskey please" I said to the bartender and then turned around to let my gaze wander trough the room. There were not many people here, but I also don't need me to wonder, since it was only 10 pm.
Yesterday Eunhyuk went. After I got to work today, it was too boring for me at home and I had decided to go in a bar in the evening, even if it was only the beginning of the week. I wouldn't sit at home alone for days, waiting for Hyukjae to contact me.

 

I knew that I sometimes sounded in relation to Eunhyuk like a little fangirl in love, but I just was unable to stand if someone took me away something or someone, so stupid that sounded as well. And Eunhyuk had simply been the best, best friend I ever had.
The bartender put the whiskey on the counter. I picked up the glass and took a sip.

 

"So.. You're here, too?" I heard a voice behind me and turned around. Next to me sat a pretty girl, smiling kindly at me. She wore a black sequined mini dress, had long, dark brown, straight hair and held a ' on the Beach' drink in her hand. Her question irritated me because I had never seen her in my life. Or should I know her?

 

"Of course I'm here, you see me. don't you?" I smirked. "Why do you ask? Have we ever met?" I smiled because I found her sweet. She was exactly my type.
She laughed. "No, sorry for the stupid question, but I didn't know how I should speak to you" She replied, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. I laughed, too.
"No problem. I was just wondering. What is your name?” I held out my hand. She took it and we shook our hands.

 

"My name is Im Yoona. And you are..?”
"Choi Siwon. So, Yoona, how come you sit in a bar on a Monday evening?"
She warped into a wry grin. "I've just come back to Korea on Saturday. Before I was in America for a year to improve my English. My job here is just beginning next week, so I thought I'd take this week to make some party. And what are you doing here?"

 

I sighed. "Oh, that's a long story. In short: I'm trying to distract me just a bit"
Now Yoona's face adorned a wide grin. She really looked good. "That's good. I'm a pro at distracting" She said and emptied her drink.
I laughed and turned to the bartender.
"Another on the Beach for the lady, please"

 


A  u  t  h  o  r  '  s   N  o  t  e

Hey, everyone.. I'm sooo sorry the update took so long, but I finally started to work and in the evening I'm too tired to translate a new chapter for you guys, so I have to do it at the weekends, if I have the time.. Also it's a long progress for a new chapter.. first I have to write the chapter in German (okay the original story is now at chapter 16 but that's not important right now), then I have to translate it and finally Alice has to have the time to correct my english mistakes.. so I can never say when a new update will come ><

So, maybe you realized I tried a new style? I made much more paragraphs. I'm wondering if it's easier to read for you guys now. Or don't you like it? What do you think? Should I do all chapters like this one now or let the paragraphs be like the old ones? :)

And another thing. Do you have any questions/critics/whatever about the story? If you have, please tell me, I will answer everything and I want critic :) And if you don't have an AFF account, you can also ask me about ask.fm ^-^

Oh and just another thing again (ye, I'm talking much right now) What's up with you guys?! FIVE UPVOTES? O_O
Omg thank you really much, it makes me so happy to see you think my story is worth being upvoted :) <3

Anyway, thanks for reading,
See you next update =)

 

Wew! Once again I take and age to correct Unnie's stuff! Sorry! College is soooo tiring T.T -Sniffles- Let's hope it get better later on:D (I highly doubt it would) I hope you like this chapter! There's wasn't a lot of correcting to do :D