What happened?

How Could I Do That?

Eunhyuk POV

I finally woke up with a severe headache, but as soon as I tried to open my eyes, bright sunlight blinded me. What time was it? Or better: Where was I and what happened? Slowly, I started to open my eyes once again. Immediately I felt sick. I was in a small, close impasse next to a dumpster. Why the hell was I here? I wanted to quickly get up to leave this disgusting place, when I realised, that my legs didn't want to. A sharp pain drove directly through my head. What the hell happened?

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked shocked at the display: 28 missed calls, 19 SMS. Did I miss something? Because of my headache and the nausea, there must something happened. Tensed, I opened the SMS. 13 were from Donghae, the rest of my parents or other friends. I decided to open Donghae's first, but the most contained only texts like: Holla back or I'm sorry.

What did that mean? Why was he sorry? I really couldn't remember. The last I knew was.. I stood in front of a mirror and did my tie. Donghae stood smiling beside me. We were in a backroom of a church. One in which the groom prepared before the wedding. Wait... Wedding?

Suddenly I remembered what happened: I was about to get married with Hyoyeon and Donghae had ruined everything. Or was I the one, who ruined everything?

 

~ Flashback ~

I didn't know how long or how far I had already ran. All I knew was that I was running and wouldn't stop. Why did he do that? Why did he tell me in this way? At the day of my wedding...

I wasn't surprised because Donghae was gay. He had "come out" a long time ago and was accepted by almost everyone, but I never thought he was going to fall in love with me. Why did he tell me that even though he knew I was 100% hetero? I could fell anger welling up and ran faster even though I was completely out of breath.

Why the hell was he such an idiot? If he really had to tell me, why hadn't he already done it? Why did he have to speak now? It was to late for that.. Actually.. I was an idiot and ran away, I could probably forget the marriage with Hyoyeon forever. Why did I run away? Why didn't I just tell him how I felt and then celebrated my wedding? Why, why, why?

Too many questions raced through my head. I stopped because I needed a break, both from running and from thinking. I looked around, but I had no idea where I was, it wasn't surprising, because I really didn't know this city. Suddenly a small bar attracted my attention. Immediately I smiled. This was the perfect  place to let me forget about everything...even if it was just for a moment..

~Flashback End~

 

No more memories came back to me. Groaning, I held my hands in my face. The realization that it was better as I had no idea what had happened, got me whacked. Why did I run away? I couldn't understand my own behaviour. I could hear Hyoyeon's words repeated in my head. If you'll leave the church I'll break up with you. I couldn't imagine how terrible the whole thing must have been for her. I must have hurt her with my actions, running away like that... I knew, she shouted it as a desperate attempt to save the wedding. But could she forgive me? Could I forgive myself, if I were in her shoes? The thought made tears coming up in my eyes.

Before I started to cry, I decided to take care of the here and now. I had to get out of here, but I was too dizzy to stand up. Anyway, where should I go? I couldn't go to my apartment, because I lived there with Donghae, there is no way I could face him after what I did. I don't know how I would react if I was to see him again, but I knew, by no means would it be something positive. In this state, I couldn't go to Hyoyeon and of course I couldn't ask her for help. All of a sudden I knew who to call. A close friend, who hates Donghae more than anything in the world, therefore would certainly not tell him that I was with him: Siwon.

 

Siwon POV

Furious, I threw my dishes into the sink. He had finally overdone it. I never liked Donghae, I made no secret of it because he stole me my best friend years ago. From an early age I had been best friends with Eunhyuk until Donghae came and Eunhyuk dropped me the next day. No matter what I did, the two had not been possible to separate and I was the superfluous burdock which followed them everywhere. Now and then I meet with Eunhyuk yet, too often Donghae was there too. It had ripped my heart in half as I found out that I wouldn't be Hyukjae's groomsman, as unexpected at is seems.

But now it was clearly too much of a good thing. Donghae had more than exaggerated his love for Eunhyuk. He had ruined Eunhyuk's wedding and probably the rest of his married life. As big as my lengthy wish to punch him with my fist in his face was, I was also a bit happy, because now I had new hope that Hyukjae would finally come back to me. More happy than angry because of this insight, I sat down on the couch and just wanted to turn my TV on, when my cell phone rang. I saw Hyukkies number and immediately began to smile.

“Yes?“

“Siwon, please, you gotta help me. I'm lying here in a small, peppered with rubbish alley and I can't move out of sheer pain. I must have gotten hammered a lot. yesterday.. I know, my coming question maybe be a bit strange, but I'm asking you as a good friend: Please pick me and let me live with you a few days. I can't face Donghae or Hyoyeon right now..“, Eunhyuk's completely exhausted voice penetrated to my ears.

I had to abstain myself, not to start laughing loudly.

“Sure, I'm coming. Just tell me where you are“

 


 

A  u  t  h  o  r  '  s   N  o  t  e

Thank you so much for Alicevalliere for correcting my mistakes for me ♥

And thanks for 8 subscribers and the comments. I'm really happy because of that :) ♥

 

UPDATE~ Alicevalliere~ And your welcome Unnie! I'm lucky since I get a peek of it first :3