Where has he gone?

How Could I Do That?

Donghae POV

Completely exhausted, I laid on my bed and thought. For 3 hours, I was now back home. After what felt like 2000 calls from my mom and a search well into the afternoon I had finally given up and drove back with Hyukjae's car. Eunhyuk was an adult, even though I had pretty much surprised and embarrassed him, he was still able to make rational decisions. It wasn't as if I was looking for a 3-year-old child. In any case, he could travel by taxi, also...One Moment.. a taxi?

I groaned when I realized that Hyukkie had a chance to come home, yet. Was he here? In our shared apartment? Did he make the desision to take his things and leave? By the time I came home, he might have already been long gone...would he ever want to see me again? Shocked, I stood up and went to his room but immediately a wave of relief flooded me. He had not been here, his room was unchanged. Indeed some things were in boxes, but that was because Eunhyuk had planned to move into an apartment together with Hyoyeon after they married. Immediately, I had to swallow. remembering, that I had destroyed the lives of two people with my confession...and my own. Once again I had to hold my tears back. In the last few hours, I had cried more than enough resulting in me finally get a clear head. I just couldn't live longer without knowing what Eunhyuk would say to me. Since he ran away, it was not completely impossible that he could also feel something for me at least... right?

I decided to slack first. Although currently, things didn't look so good, I still had a chance. Yet, there was a small bright spot. Whether Hyukjae loved me or not, I still felt bad for Hyoyeon. I couldn't forget her that easily in this story. I had inflicted much damage to her. How was she doing? Suddenly, I had a thought.

What, if Eunhyuk was returned to her and was now sitting with her in her apartment? What if the two had solved the problem and she had shown comprehension towards him? I did not know how I would react if it were to be true. Admittedly, I would be happy for Eunhyuk, but inside I would be destroyed to the ground. If this was the case, would I ever be able face him again? Was this the end of our friendship? Had I ruined our friendship with my stupidity?

Desperate, I leaned with my forehead against the door frame. The room smelled so wonderful, but yet negging like Eunhyuk. I simply couldn't go on living like this. I couldn't live without the certainty of what happened with him and how it would go further with us. I didn't even know if he was still alive. Maybe he had been run over by a car, I would never talk to him again? It would be my fault....

Courageous I came to a conclusion. I took another deep breath of Eunhyuk's scent and left the room. I finally found the phone in the kitchen. For a moment I just stood there and stared at it. Should I really? But what have I got to lose? My agonising ignorance was worse than I feared.I had already lost everything. I decided to grab the small object, chosing to call Hyoyeon's phone number first.

It rang a few times, but her mailbox answered. Without leaving a message, I cut off. Afterwards I tried to call her on her phone, but it was the same. I had to moan. If I would call with a withheld number, she would probably think that it was me. Why didn't I think of this earlier? I moaned once more. I wanted to know if Eunhyuk was with Hyoyeon and even if everything demured in me, I would go to her now..

 

Eunhyuk POV

When I opened my eyes, this time I was not blinded by bright sunlight. On the contrary, the place where I was, was pitch-dark, at first I was not sure if I had really opened my eyes. But when I turned to the side, my eyes caught four weak, red numbers. The only light in the whole room. It seemed as if it was 7:37 pm.

I bobbed up and down with the body and felt springy soft under me. I was laying on a bed. At first I was confused, but then I remembered where I was. I was in Siwon's bedroom. Unfortunately this fact reminded me of the proceedings of the last two days, so much had happened.. How could my life break that quickly? Okay, I still had some small chances that it could be saved. In the dark, I d for the light switch and finally found it. The light of the small lamp went on, I could finally see something. I finally had time to see how Siwon's bedroom looked like. It was small, but quite cozy, even if there was only a wardrobe, a bed and a night table. Everywhere were photos, I had to smile when I saw my face on some.

Although I was still slightly sick, I had a dull feeling in my head, I stood up and decided to go shower to feel clean again. The bathroom was right next door, so I didn't meet Siwon. I heard him humming happily in the kitchen whilst something was sizzling and hissing. It seems like he's cooking.

I decided to make myself fresh, to spare him my awful sight after what happened yesterday. But when I looked in the mirror, my jaw immediately dropped. I looked even worse than I thought! I had deep, dark circles, my hair stood in all directions, my eyes were red and swollen, and I actually had some scratches on my face. My suit also didn't look better. I found food stains, alcohol stains and.. Animal legacies? Had Siwon really left me voluntarily like this into his clean bed?

Sure, I was totally exhausted and tired, but he had not even requested that I change into other clothes. This man was a true friend. Like.. Donghae? I shook my head, I didn't want to think of him.

I looked at myself in the mirror once again. I could throw the suit in the trash. Since I probably couldn't use him in my life never again anyway. With Hyoyeon I probably had no more chances, even if I begged for forgiveness. As much as I loved Donghae, I loved him just as a best friend. The person with whom I wanted to share the rest of my life was Hyoyeon.

But.. why did I run away?


A  u  t  h  o  r  '  s   N  o  t  e

Hey, here's chapter 3 ;D
Normally, I'm not that fast, but hey translating is funny in a way xD

I hope you enjoyed the chapter ^-^
And I have a poll.. It will not affect how the story ends. It just interests me ;)

 

AliceValliere~ Here! Done~ Hope you give this ficcie lots of love! By the way Unnie, I had to change the name of this chappie a bit >.<