Debate?

How Could I Do That?

Eunhyuk POV

I bent myself in the highest level to be able to look at myself in the mirror from all sides. It was the sixth time that I had changed my clothes. Donghae stood in the doorway, watching me.

"Don't worry so much. You look good in everything" He said, smiling, but I immediately noticed that his smile wasn't really true. Although I felt sorry, my feeling that I did something wrong wasn't there, so I concluded that I was doing the right thing. Preferably I wanted to give him a firm hug, but I was too scared to do anything wrong. I'm talking about.. to raise false hopes.. or something like that..

"Thanks" I said and gave him an artificial smile back. How should I also smile in this situation? My best friend was in love with me and I turned him down, the woman I loved had I left at the altar and now I had experienced yet that it was my fault that my friendship with Siwon broke. Was I really an idiot who wasn't able to keep even one relationship alive?

I grabbed the hem of my shirt with both hands and began to pull it over my head as I heard Donghae walking to me, a little later I felt his hands that held my wrists.

I let my hands fall again and thus pulled the cloth from my face to look at him. Donghae laughed shortly and it seemed real.

"Stop moving your clothes, you look great" He said, he barely ever said anything like this, his eyes were sad again. Was it because I applied a lot of effort because of Hyoyeon and not because of him?

! Why did he fall in love with me? If this wouldn't have happened, I would be happily married with Hyoyeon now and between Donghae and me it wouldn't be so strange. But I didn't rebuke him. Lastly, I was the one who had reacted badly. In a way, I could also understand him somehow. I imagined I would be in his place.. just the thought of it got my eyes wet..

"Shall I make us some coffee?" Donghae asked me. "After all, it's still half an hour until your appointment, you'll only need ten minutes to get there"

"No thanks, I prefer to drive a little bit earlier so I won't miss her" Well, if she came at all, which I frankly doubted.

"Oh.. Well, good luck" Somehow I doubted that he actually wished me luck, but okay, why should he? Did he wish Hyoyeon wouldn't come, so he could comfort me and we would come together in the end? Hopefully not, because I won't give up that fast and would fight for my wife, even I had told her on the phone otherwise. And all this I would do, because I loved her. I loved her and no one else. At least, not in this way.

"So, do I really look good?" I asked confused.

"For me, you always look good" Donghae said. Then he seemed to realize what he had actually said, as he turned quickly obviously embarrassed away.

"Okay, thank you.. So.. I will go now" He turned back to me and I nodded to him as farewell. He nodded back with an agonized smile.

 

Fifteen minutes later I arrived at the restaurant. I argued with the waiter, as I hadn't booked and he said that they didn't have any more tables free. But finally I still got a place.

Therefore I sat down and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

But even fifteen minutes after the agreed time she wasn't there and my initial confidence began to waver. I was sure that she wouldn't come. I didn't even try to persuade myself that she hadn't heard her answerphone.

After another ten minutes waiting I felt like before, when I was crying, I got up to go eventually. When I stood up I looked at the floor, but as I stood and looked up, I saw her directly in front of me. With sad eyes and a hurt facial expression but with a slight, though also sad, smile. She looked so beautiful as she always did.

Preferably I would like to kiss her on the spot, but unfortunately I couldn't. So I checked myself and started nervously to chew on my bottom lip before I began to speak.

"So you came?" I asked what was actually totally illogical, because I could see that she had come.

"Yes.." She said quietly, waiting apparently, that I went on talking.

"Sit down" I summoned her, pulling her chair back. She sat down. Then I sat down at the other side of the small table and looked at her. I could see her eyes shine and knew what that meant. I hated to see her cry.

"Please don't cry, Hyoyeon.. I'm sorry. I was just overwhelmed because I would never had expected that Donghae loves me.. And then even before all the people.. It was just all too much and I couldn't deal with the situation. That's why I ran away.. "

"D-did you hear what I had said behind you?" She asked me with a slightly trembling voice.

"Yes.. but.. I'm sorry.. really.. My brain didn't work properly.. Hyoyeon, I love you. Only you.. please forgive me.. "

"Tell me one reason why I should forgive you" She looked at me darkly.

"Because I love you.. and you do also.. Or do you have therefore ceased from one moment to the other, to love me?” I swallowed. If she would tell me now that she didn't love me any longer, it would probably destroy me.

"Of course I don't have.. But you've hurt me a lot and I don't think I can forget that so easily.. "

"Hyoyeon please, I love you. Give me one more chance. You were happy with me"

"Right, I was. But could I be happy even now? Or would I have all the time feeling that you will run away and let me down again?” I saw that her eyes began to shine dangerous again and saw a little bit water rising in them.

"I won't. I promise you.. Just please please give me another chance. I can't live without you. You are my great love" I assured her.

"I don't know if I can believe that.. In the end, you'll not run away if you really love someone. But I'll think about it. Did you say everything you wanted to tell me?"

"Y-yes actually...."

She stood up. "Okay, then I'll go now. I'll contact you, and if not, then you know what that means. Goodbye, Eunhyuk”

She went and I stayed behind. Why had I such a bad feeling? What did I expect? That she jumps into my arms and tells me that she forgives me everything?

Actually, I should be happy about this little progress. After all, she came and listened to me, which clearly showed me that I still meant something to her.

So why damn was my feeling so bad?

 


A  u  t  h  o  r  '  s   N  o  t  e

And here is chapter number 8 ^-^ 
This chapter was nearly just about HyoHyuk but next will be about EunHae ^.^
I hope you liked it =)
And thank you very much again to Alice for correcting my storys <3
(Hopefully) See you next chapter <3

 

 

Alice here~ Wew! Sorry for the late update >.< I've finally got a bit of time :D Heheh~

:O i wonder if Hyoyeon's going to forgive Eunhyuk! kashfaklshf Keep reading! Comment and subscribe~ :D