What should I do?

How Could I Do That?

Eunhyuk POV

Freshly showered and in comfortable clothes from Siwon, which I had borrowed without permission, I went to him in the kitchen.

"Oh, hello, Hyukkie" he greeted me with a cheerful smile. "There is cutlet with potato croquettes and a delicious salad" he told me and began to cut the tomatoes into small pieces. "You came right on time. The food is almost ready. Do sit down."

I just nodded while doing what he had told me. "Don't you want to talk?” Siwon turned to me and smiled briefly before he allocated back to the food. Only then did I notice that I hadn't said a single word yet. "Sure" I replied with grinned, as I felt the need for talking. I was finally able to talk with an other person about it. With an other, outside person.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked without turning around again.

"Mhh yes.. Well.. according to circumstances.." I meant depressed. "..I hope you don't mind, that I've borrowed clothes from you.. and made your bed dirty.."

"Oh, never mind.." Even if I only could see Siwon from behind, I could see a smile from him. "You were so tired, you fell asleep in the car. I felt guilty because I had to wake you up. That's why I didn't want to ask you to change your clothes and the thing with my clothes is no problem, I could always wash it or get new ones"

He turned around, putting the salad, which was finished, on the table, took the cutlets and potato croquettes, sitting down beside me. "Help yourself” he said and smiled as I, more than grateful, helped myself. Only now had I realized, how hungry I was, I had eaten nothing for almost a day.

"Won't you eat?", I asked with a full mouth, looking at him with big eyes, causing him to laugh.

“Sure” He finally replied and began to eat. "What do you want to talk about?" He asked, I thought for a while. Actually I wanted to talk about Donghae, but Siwon always acted strange to his name, as if he was like allergic to him.

“Donghae, right?” Siwon added after I didn't answer him. I thought about it again. Should I really.. with Siwon? I nodded.

He groaned but I noticed that it wasn't a pissed off moan, but more of a where-we-catch-on?-Moan. "What do you think about the thing in the Church?" I began.

"I don't know .. Isn't it more important what you think about it and your opinion?” Wow, I didn't expect this answer from him. I had thought he would immediately begin with talking rubbish about Donghae. However, we weren't very close any more, we didn't even see each other often. Did he changed?

"I..don't know.." I started uncertain to what to say. "I don't love him like he does, I'm not gay....my heart belongs to Hyoyeon. However.... I can't understand why I ran away.."

 I looked at him with hope in my eyes. Could he help me?

"I don't know. I can't see what you're really thinking, but if you say that Hyoyeon is your true love, it's probably true, right? Unless you're lying to yourself, but think calmly about it, otherwise you're going to end up doing something you'll regret later. But.. when I think about what Donghae did.. His actions was pretty disgusting.."

I nodded. Yes, his actions were really digusting.. "Maybe I should see him.."

”No!” I looked at Siwon, shocked by his action. "I.. I mean .. Are you sure you want to do this? What will you say to him? Do you think you can be friends with him yet despite everything he's done? Do you want to see him?"

I thought briefly about it, then I got up and got ready to go. Just before I left the room I turned around. "Sorry, I have to think about it...alone...." He smiled.

"Sure, take your time. It's your life. But there's one thing you should know: I'm always here to  help you, no matter what it is"

I had to smile, too. "Thank you" walking back to find somewhere quiet. Oh Siwon..You're the only one I can really trust...

 

Siwon POV

"Thanks" he said smiling, walking away. I was left alone. Eunhyuk's plate was empty. I didn't realize he had eaten. By contrast, I had a brimmed plate in front of me. I began to eat as I felt hunger start to overwhelm me.

Did I do it right? Was I too cautious or maybe even too careless? I didn't want to share Hyukjae with Donghae..Not now, not ever.

He was my best friend first, I swore to myself, if I would have the chance to get him back, I would use it. Donghae wouldn't get his, no, I had to get my best friend back again. He had screwed up and now it would be  my turn again. Finally, after two long years.

A big grin plastered my face. My best friend was back and was able to talk to me about important things again.

I would do anything to keep it that way.

 

 


 

A  u  t  h  o  r  '  s   N  o  t  e

Sorry, I was too lazy to make a poster for this chapter xD But one will come ^^
I know, this chapter is really short.. ._. I'm sorry ^-^
I hope you liked it.. If so, I would be really happy if you subscribe & comment :3 <3

 

Unnie~ Alice is finished :3