The Reconciliation

How Could I Do That?

~ This chapter isn't proof-read by my beta reader yet. Hopefully, there are not too many mistakes ><' Enjoy reading~

Siwon POV
Through loud doorbells I finally woke up. I quickly looked down at Yoona who contracted her eyebrows and had uttered a few annoyed sounds, but otherwise seemed to be asleep. I stood up and quickly pulled my sweatpants and a t-shirt. Then I went to the door.
Who could it be that early on a Saturday morning?
Right, since my One Night Stand with Yoona had passed four days and I came to know her better. The last few days she had slept at her home, but since I didn't have to work on weekends, she had come back to me last night. Obviously, there evolved more between us two. Quite to my delight.

As I walked past the kitchen, I quickly looked at the clock: 2.30pm. Okay, it was probably not quite so early in the morning, as I thought. Again the bell rang. I grudgingly opened the door and looked surprised in the face of my opponent.
Eunhyuk was standing there, holding Donghaes arm.

"Are we interrupting?" He asked, looking at me.
"Uhm.." I replied, still surprised. I had totally forgotten those two in the last days. "No, no. Just walk right in" I meant and made ​​an inviting gesture.

Preferably I wanted to slam the door in their faces, as they probably always meant nothing but chaos, but I didn't want to be rude.
Eunhyuk went ahead and dragged Donghae along behind him. I just followed them dumb. In the kitchen, Hyukjae transported over his companion on an empty chair at the kitchen table and sat down himself to another.

"Do you guys want something to drink?" I asked as the good host I was. Eunhyuk abnegated politely and Donghae just shook his head silently.

"Good, but I'm going to make me a coffee, you've just thrown me out of bed" I muttered and pushed some coffee into the machine.
"Sorry.." Eunhyuk mumbled guiltily.
I shook smiling, albeit a little sleepy, my head. "Oh, it's already noon. I should've slowly get up anyway tough"
"I didn't mean that. I meant, how it all went. You're so right, it's all my fault. I have discriminated and ignored you and gave Donghae preference. Please forgive me, Siwon. Let us return to the time two years ago, when I met Donghae, and make everything better. We both want to try again with you. Do you think that would be possible? It would really mean a lot to us if we could try it again.."
He looked expectantly at Donghae and I also looked at him, but this didn't seem to have listened to Eunhyuk. He just stared in a direction behind me. Toward the kitchen door..

I turned around to see where he looked at and saw Yoona, who seemed to be wearing only my bathrobe. She pulled it a little closer around her waist.
"If I had known, that you have visit.." She said softly. Then she raised her voice. "Excuse me, am I interrupting?"
I smiled and waved at her. She understood, came to me and gave me a little kiss on the mouth. I turned to my visitors.
"May I introduce? This is my.. uh.. this is Yoona" Yoona smiled, shook first Donghaes and then Hyukjaes hand.
"Nice to meet you" Donghae and Eunhyuk said in coincidence as if they had made an arrangement.

"Also" Yoona said. Then she turned back to me. "I'll go put something on.." She disappeared as quickly as she had come.

"Siwon, is that your girlfriend?" Eunhyuk asked with wide eyes.
I nodded, but then shook my head quickly. "Yes.. uhm, no. But hopefully soon.. I really like her" I admitted subdued and smiled sheepishly, hoping Yoona hadn't heard me.
"Wow" Hyukjae said. "I'm happy for you. She is really sweet"
Therefor he earned a look from Donghae I couldn't quite interpret. Eunhyuk, however, didn't notice this because he wasn't looking at him. I restrained a laugh. Did the dear Donghae get already jealous because of such a small comment? Well, he himself was to blame.
"So, back to topic" I began. " As far as I'm concerned we can try it again.. Also in a .." I gave Donghae a critical look. Expectantly, Eunhyuk looked at him again.

"Yes.. I'm sorry, too. I wasn't aware that I had pinched you your best friend. Please give me another chance.."
I smiled at him tortured. "Okay, I'm not a particularly vindictive person, so let's try" I held out peaceable my hand. After some hesitation, he accepted it. Eunhyuk smiled.
"Hyukjae.. maybe I can talk in private with you?" I had to admit that I was curious how Eunhyuks relationship status was.
He nodded. "Sure, let's go into the living room."
This time I went ahead and Hyukjae followed me. Donghae remained silently back into the kitchen.
"Sorry that I'm asking like that, but tell me: How is it with Donghae now? And how did it continue with Hyoyeon and you?" I whispered, so Donghae certainly couldn't hear me. If Eunhyuk rebuffed him, I didn't want him to hear I was talking about him. I was still that tactful.

" Yes.. So.. I.. We.." Eunhyuk stammered and apparently tried to find a suitable beginning.

"Now, tell me finally!" I said impatiently and began to tap my feets.

"We are somehow a couple or something like that" He finally came out after another stutter.

I cocked my eyebrows. "How 'somehow or something like that?'" He looked at the floor in embarrassment.
"Yeah.. So we decided that we would try it with a relationship."
I frowned and sat down on my bed. Eunhyuk sat down beside me. "And what's with you and Hyoyeon?"
"Well.. The day after I was home again, I met with her in a restaurant. We talked briefly until she went and said she would think about us again and contact me. If she wouldn't contact me, that would mean she sees no chance for us.. Since then I haven't heard from her."

I slowly shook my head. "And as a substitute you are now a couple with Donghae?" Hyukjae looked shocked at me.

"Absolutely not. I'm with him because I feel more for him in a way and would like to find out what these feelings are" He said indignantly, then he seemed to sink into thoughts.
What had I done? We had decided to rebuild our friendship just before. Why was I just trying to manipulate him? I should give up that manner urgently.
"Excuse my words.." I said and put an arm around his shoulder. "I was just not thinking. Of course Donghae isn't a substitute for Hyoyeon, just because you don't want to be alone" Oh dear... I should strongly keep my mouth shut.
I stood up. "Come, let's go back to your boyfriend." He stood up and looked at the floor in embarrassment. That I would ever speak of a 'boyfriend' in terms of Eunhyuk, I had really never thought of.

Donghae POV
Impatiently I sat at the kitchen table Siwons and rocked back and forth. I couldn't deny the whole situation was uncomfortable for me, but Eunhyuk had insisted that I had to came with him and for his sake I did.
Now I was sitting here alone because Siwon and Eunhyuk had left the room to talk in private and I felt so unnecessary as never before. I stared at the table and let my fingers circling around a small hole in the table. When I heard footsteps, I surprised lifted my head, in the belief it had been Siwon and Hyukjae, but I surprised determined it was Siwons new girlfriend. I had already forgotten about her existence. She sat down beside me.
I looked at her suspiciously, even if that was perhaps rude. She had tied her hair, as it had been unkempt and disheveled previously. She also wore some real clothing now, but her neckline was still pretty deep. Although I noticed this, I didn't look because apart from that women didn't interest me anyway, I was only interested in Hyukjae.

"And what is your name?"
Irritated, I looked at her. "Uhh.. what?"
She laughed. "You know my name, but you haven't told me yours"
I laughed and shook my head. "Oh, clumsy me. My name is Donghae"
Irresistible, she smiled at me and every man who wasn't gay would have probably become blown away by that smile. Or rather: Siwon.
"And.. are you a good friend of Siwon?"
I frowned. "No.. Rather the opposite.."
"Oh" She replied murmuring and was briefly silent. Then she looked once behind her, to the closed kitchen door. After she seemed to be sure that this was really closed, she leaned over the table to me, so I could see her well into the neck.. Well, if I had wanted.
She pressed me a piece of paper in my hand and then sat back down properly. I just wanted to unfold it irritated as she interrupted me.

"No.. Stop.. Just simply pocket it and unfold it when you're home.." I looked at her for a moment before I decided to pursue her instruction and put the paper in my trouser pocket. Just at the moment when it disappeared in my pocket, Siwon and Eunhyuk came back into the room. Yoona jumped up and flung her arms around Siwon's neck. She seemed relieved. I began to doubt whether I had done the right thing.
What the hell was on this paper?


~ Sorry, no Author's Note right now.. It's just past midnight and I'm too tired \._./ ~