A furious Visitation

How Could I Do That?

Eunhyuk POV

I stood nervous in front of the mirror, trying desperately to neaten my hair. Although I had left perfectly styled the house for my appointment with Hyoyeon, but because of the wind which was blowing outside, my hair had to suffer quite a bit. Donghae stood smiling behind me, watching me with amusement. I could see him in the mirror.

"Really, Eunhyuk. I thought it's due to Hyoyeon, but apparently every woman makes you so nervous that you have to spend ages in front of the mirror" He laughed.

"Don't make fun of me!" I growled, but I knew Donghae was aware that my growl wasn't meant to be vicious.

"My mother is coming. My mother. Think about it! My parents paid for the wedding. They adore Hyoyeon. My mother will bawl me out. She has indeed right. I really am full of crap. Since I can at least retain some dignity in which I'll look well"

Donghae laughed again. I seemed to really amuse him., but that doesn't really bother me. Finally, we hadn't just got us to know. He had so often laughed at me, but it had never been a wicked laugh. Rather a sweet, friendly laugh.

Wait.. Had I just said sweet? I don't know, but maybe that wasn't a word a man should use when he's talking about another man. Even if I had decided to give the thing with Donghae and me a small chance, I hadn't begin to rave about him.

The whole thing was anyway more of a 'trial' by my side, and no real love. And he knew that.. Right?

I turned to face him. He looked at me and laughed. "That is why I'm in love with you" He said and disappeared out of my room before I could say anything or react at all.

When I heard Donghae's words, I got cold. I didn't want that he says something like that. I didn't want him to tell me he loves me. To hear something like that from a man.. was unpleasant for me.

I was shocked when I realized that. Had I perhaps acted too rashly when I had asked Donghae if we could try it once.. with the relationship?

I could clearly remember the scene, what was actually also no wonder, since it was only half an hour ago.

Donghae had looked at me so sweet and innocent, and finally his lips had formed that smile. He looked so happy about my sudden turn. He had nodded furiously and hastily choked his food down to answer me as soon as possible.

"Sure!" He had said. "Let's try it. I will convince you that I'm the one for you"

His self-confidence made ​​me even more insecure. He took the whole thing obviously much more important than me, but this was not surprising, since it was about love for him. But.. wasn't it actually about love for me too? This world was just too complicated.

No wonder people came to madhouses. It was impossible to live on this planet without going cra-

A ring at the door brought me out of my thoughts. A few seconds later, Donghae's voice followed: "I'll open it!"

Oh no. That was her: My mother. I didn't want to face her. I wish I had only eloped from the wedding at least that was something I could maybe explain to her yet.. But now I also had to hide from her that I was together with Donghae now, even if our relationship was quite not real.

 

Yes, I'm willing to admit that my family wasn't really gay-friendly. My mom would probably freak out if she found out that I was now in a relationship with a man. Oh God, how would I just hide that before her?

I could already hear her screaming wild in the hallway. Although I couldn't understand what they were saying because my bedroom door was closed, but that she wasn't too friendly, wasn't hard to hear.

I got my hackles up. I had to go out there, too. Again I looked in the mirror and began furiously to rub with the back of my hand over my mouth. Whether she would smell that Donghae had kissed me? Fiddlesticks.. You can't smell something like that. I made myself far too many worries. I was an adult man and I could do and not do what I wanted. Since my mother could say what she wanted. With this new courage I finally left my room and found the two in the living room. My mother stood with her back to me and hadn't noticed me accordingly. Donghae in contrast already, because he looked desperately at me. Oh yes, my mother could be really angry, especially when someone had done something mean to someone she liked very much.

And in this case, Donghae and I had done something mean to Hyoyeon. I cleared my throat (Where did this courage come from?). My mother noticed me now and turned to me. I was startled and took automatically a step back, as I looked into her eyes. They radiated so much anger as I had never seen before.

I hadn't even known that eyes can make someone so much fear or a person can be so angry. She still seemed 1000 times angrier than I had thought. I had never experienced her like this before. Unerringly she came to me, but I remained steadfast, even if it was really hard for me.

"Hyukjae, how could you?" She yelled at me. "How could you just leave the sweet, little Hyoyeon in front of the altar? How can you hurt her so much? Do you give a about her feelings? Does she mean nothing to you? Why did you want to marry her, if you would just drop her then? You haven't only disgraced yourself, but also your former bride and your family. One does not simply plan a wedding when he doesn't have the courage to do it. Do you know how much money your father and I had thrown down the drain because of you? How dare you, to just disappear for a few days without give us a shout once? Do you know how many times I've tried to reach you? I was worried! I've already imagined that your corpse is lying somewhere in a river! Anyway..." My mother made ​​a snide head movement in Donghaes direction, who was still standing behind her. "Are you now in a relationship with him?"

I winced. How scornfully she had said 'him'.. Actually my parents really liked Donghae, even if they normally wouldn't accept gays, but apparently the tolerance seemed to end when he involved their own son into it.

I lowered my head ashamed. "Sorry, Mom. I know, it shouldn't happen like this. I'm really sorry. I didn't want to hurt or embarrass anyone. That I ran away, didn't mean anything. I was just overwhelmed. I didn't know what to answer to Donghae and all stared at me. My fuses just blow and I just had to get away. If it calms you down.. I've already met Hyoyeon a few hours ago and we have declared ourselves. I tried to explain to her that I really love her to death.."

Although I'm sorry to say these words in front of Donghae, but I just couldn't help it. My life was currently already confused enough. I really didn't need more family stress by no stretch of the imagination. Aside from that, I wasn't lying. I really loved Hyoyeon.

I just felt bad to say this in front of Donghae. Couldn't he go somewhere else?

"And she said, she will think about our relationship once again. Maybe we have chances to come back together" She looked at me skeptically.

"So you're not a couple with Donghae?" I shook my head and a small smile appeared at her face, which seemed a bit creepy, because she still looked angry.

"Fine. But I tell you, if she still gives you a chance and you hurt her again, in any way, then you will see me really angry, my Sunshine! Although I'm your mother, but if you build up that crap again, I'm getting really uncomfortable. Goodbye"

With these words, my mother came past me and left my apartment. Surprised, I just stood there, staring after her. Well, that was a leaving. I love you too, Mommy.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around, startled. Donghae looked at me.

"Most of the anger she had already left out at me. Actually, it's my fault. I'm sorry that you have so much trouble with your family because of me"

I smiled. "You don't have to be sorry because of that. I'm the one who ran away. And besides, I'm an adult. I can already get over such a bollocking. I'm rather sorry for what I said to her. Since we wanted to try to be in a relationship once, it really wasn't right from me to tell her the opposite"

Donghae smiled, but it looked fake. "It's okay. You've got enough problems, because you don't need to make yourself even more"

I nodded, but I knew it had hurt him, so I felt bad. I didn't want to hurt anyone.

Donghae looked at the clock. "Come on, it's just before 11pm. Let's watch a movie together"

Again I smiled. "Good idea. A film could certainly distract me good now"

 


A  u  t  h  o  r  '  s   N  o  t  e

I'm now back from my summer holidays in Italy and give you guys an update.. I hope you liked it :)
Thank you very much for all the new subscribers, the comments and the upvote. That made me really happy ^-^
I hope you liked this chapter (although I didn't. But I'm always strict with my texts :D)
Okay, I'll stop talking now, it's enough xD
Thanks for reading ♥

 

I'm sorry! My dad was being a bum again and took away my computer! I'm sooo sowwie for taking so long T.T

OOO! I wanna go Italy! Lucky Unnie!~

I hope you liked this chapter! Eunhyuk's mummy is scary!!!!!!!! :OOO