BangDae #5

Oneshots

A/N: A random oneshot that wasn't supposed to turn out like this. XD So I think I was talking to my friend about writing a fic or something and this was originally going to be one before I decided that I don't really like it and changed the storyline. 

Send in request if you have any, I am bored. LOL. Well, that is if you liked the way I type or the stories you read, idk, I still have a lot to improve, so only request if you don't mind it or something.

Anyway, I hope that you like this~ Please leave a comment or something about this fic so that I know where to improve~? XD

 


 

“S-Stop.” Daehyun pleaded as tears streamed down his face. “Don’t… Yongguk hyung…” Daehyun called helplessly as the figure standing in front of him smirked. “Your Yongguk hyung is coming soon, I will bring him here, so that he can see the awesome sight.” Youngjae said as he caressed Daehyun’s face with a sadistic smile. “You are mine, it’s his fault for robbing you from me.” Youngjae growled and Daehyun stared at him, fear etched on his face.

“Who are you?” Daehyun managed to ask and Youngjae smiled. “Don’t you remember? I am always around you, when you went to the café for your work, the ramyun shop for dinner, supermarket to buy some snacks, I am always around.” Youngjae said and Daehyun was trembling from the fear that is overflowing from him. “Psycho stalker.” Daehyun spat despite the fear for the guy standing on front of him.

Youngjae’s expression darkened considerably when he heard that and he grabbed Daehyun’s hair. “Psycho stalker? I am your fan, your going-to-be lover, until Bang Yongguk came between us. Do you know how much I have been suffering for the past year? Watching both of you from afar.” Daehyun winced at the sudden pain on his scalp when Youngjae grabbed his hair forcefully.

“This is what you call love? Then I would rather not have it. How is this love?” Daehyun groaned when Youngjae tightened his hold on his hair. “This is love, you won’t ever forget this moment will you? This will be etched in your mind till the day you die. This is everlasting love.” Youngjae laughed with a twisted expression. “This is not love, I am disgusted, and this disgusting feeling is something that I want to forget.” Daehyun insisted and Youngjae slapped him.

“You don’t know what love is. As long as this stays in your head forever, you will realize, one day, that this is love.” Youngjae said before he turned to the door. “I shall bring Yongguk here as you wish.” With that, Daehyun is left alone in the room, hanging by the chains on the wall that kept him up. “Where the is this place?” Daehyun groaned as he pulled away from the chains, letting the chains fall onto the ground noisily.

“Too bad Youngjae wouldn’t be able to get Yongguk here so easily. Thank god we didn’t show our true selves recently.” Daehyun mumbled as he rubbed his sore wrists. “He is lucky he didn’t touch you anywhere inappropriate.” A voice sounded as the figure draped his arm around Daehyun’s shoulder. “Yongguk hyung ordered to kill him straight if he did.” Zelo said and Daehyun head locked Zelo with some difficulty.

“He was so violent and you just watched.” Daehyun growled and Zelo shrugged, getting away from Daehyun. “Well, that’s the order I got, watch Youngjae. Kill him if he did inappropriate things.” Zelo said and Daehyun clicked his tongue. “I sacrificed a lot for this mission, my poor scalp and wrists.” Daehyun pitied his body as he walked out of the room.

“They better catch Youngjae before I reach or I will definitely kill that .” Daehyun growled. “Just a ing mix and he dared to do this to me. So weak that he can’t even sense my true form.” Daehyun complained and Zelo just smirked. “Too bad you won’t have the chance to, they won’t have a problem against a mix. Nice acting by the way.” Zelo laughed as they went back to their meeting point.

As they were running at full speed, Daehyun stopped suddenly, stumbling down the road a little. “Daehyun hyung?” Zelo called as he stopped, walking over to Daehyun cautiously just in case something really is wrong. “What’s wrong?” Zelo asked when Daehyun stood up, patting away the dirt on his shirt. “Nothing much, tripped over my legs. Don’t you dare laugh at me, Junhong.” Daehyun growled the last part and Zelo still laughed, running away.

Daehyun, much to Zelo’s surprise, didn’t run after him but just walked behind him. “Hyung? Something is wrong, tell me what’s wrong.” Zelo stated, not giving Daehyun a chance to deny it. “I am tired, that’s all. You know running is not my type of thing.” Daehyun lied and Zelo being Zelo, didn’t ask anymore. “Why is hyung always getting tired so easily? Our kind has strong stamina.” Zelo started and Daehyun shrugged. “I am lazy, lack of exercise made me an exception.” Daehyun admitted. “It’s not anything new anyway.” Daehyun continued and they can see the building that they are meeting at.

Daehyun and Zelo stepped into the exceptionally quiet building and they kept their guard on. Daehyun looked over at Zelo and Zelo nodded, understanding the look. “Something is wrong.” Zelo whispered, not wanting someone else to hear it. They heard footsteps coming towards them and they relaxed a little at the familiar footstep. “Jongup, why is it so quiet?” Daehyun asked when Jongup got into his sight.

“Yongguk hyung is having fun with Youngjae in the basement, we are all there.” Jongup explained and Daehyun nodded. “No wonder we can’t hear anyone of you. There’s no way for us to miss any noise but if you are in the basement, then it’s different.” Zelo said as he jumped onto Jongup. Jongup patted Zelo’s head as that giant snuggled against the dwarf.

“Yongguk hyung’s mood changed suddenly. He was just watching us play with Youngjae but he suddenly interfered, locking Youngjae up in the basement.” Jongup said, mostly to Daehyun because he assumed that Daehyun know why Yongguk’s mood changed so quickly. “Good, I don’t want him to be having too much of a good time here anyway. He deserved it, for letting me remember disgusting things.” Daehyun’s voice got softer and at the end, if not for their superb hearing, they wouldn’t have heard it.

Jongup patted Daehyun on the shoulder and Zelo grabbed Daehyun’s hand, squeezing it slightly. Daehyun just returned a small smile, assuring them that he is fine. Daehyun told Jongup and Zelo to go back to their room, since they were already making out in the corridor, before walking into the room to find Yongguk and Himchan standing in front of Youngjae which is now in his previous position, being held up on the wall.

Yongguk walked to Daehyun and pressed their lips together violently. Daehyun didn’t return the kiss, he is already having trouble standing here. He grabbed Yongguk’s hand, pressing it onto his heart, a message to Yongguk and Himchan. Himchan then passed Yongguk a pair of rings, noticing the energy inputted in the ring, Daehyun’s eyes widen.

“How much time did the both of you spent to get this done?” Daehyun asked after Yongguk slipped it into a chain, wearing it around Daehyun’s neck. “Not me, Bbang did all those.” Himchan shrugged before shutting Youngjae up by stuffing a rag into Youngjae’s mouth just in case he ruins the moment now. Daehyun can feel the energy emitting from the ring and Yongguk just gave him his signature gummy smile.

Daehyun walked over to Youngjae, kicking him hard in the stomach. “Aish, this is seriously so disgusting. It’s entirely your fault.” Daehyun growled and before he can do anything else, Yongguk turned him over, hugging him tightly. Yongguk’s hand rested on Daehyun’s head and waist, feeling as Daehyun relaxes a little. “Sorry, we should have used another plan instead of this.” Yongguk’s calming voice soothed Daehyun’s tensed muscles and it brought tears to Daehyun’s eyes.

“Channie, do what you want, I don’t mind the suggestion.” Yongguk instructed and a sadistic grin broke out on Himchan’s face. Yongguk took a last glance at Youngjae with a smirk for the last time before bringing Daehyun back to their room. “Does it still hurt a lot?” Yongguk asked and he didn’t need to say anything else since he knows that Daehyun got the question. “Nope, this thing works, how did you get so much energy into this? This density of this amount of the purest energy… How much energy have you spent on this?” Daehyun asked with a guilty tone and Yongguk pecked his lips gently.

“Don’t worry about it, it’s actually very easy. We are of the highest rank, this is nothing.” Yongguk smiled and Daehyun leaned onto him. “I am tired. Bathe me.” Daehyun mumbled and Yongguk nodded. “Arraso, your highness.” Yongguk bowed and Daehyun smacked his head, ignoring Yongguk’s chuckles. Daehyun was so tired that he almost just fall asleep the moment Yongguk brought him to the bed.

“Daehyun ah, just sleep.” Yongguk cooed as he tugged them under the blankets nicely, knowing what is on Daehyun’s mind right now. “Hmm…” Daehyun hummed in response and snuggled closer to Yongguk’s chest. “I am here.” Yongguk added and Daehyun wrapped his arms around Yongguk’s waist, falling asleep soon, after the assurance.

Daehyun’s eyes flew open in the middle of the night, his breathing is messed up and he can’t think straight. His vision blurred and he can feel the darkness swallowing him, pushing him deep into his fear. “Daehyun.” Daehyun heard a familiar voice calling out for him and he reached out to grab his only warmth in this coldness, his only light.  

Yongguk ignored the claws that dug deep into his shoulder as he tried to calm the scared animal. The claws that came out due to the defense mechanism in our body retracted when Yongguk managed to calm the trembling figure in his arms a little. Daehyun looked up and stared at Yongguk, fear evident in his eyes. Yongguk patted his head gently, smiling reassuringly, calming his rabbit down.

“Your shoulder…” Daehyun mumbled and Yongguk pecked Daehyun’s forehead gently, ignoring the abnormal coldness that’s emitting from Daehyun’s body. “It’s nothing, you know that it will heal on its own.” Yongguk smiled and Daehyun sat up on the bed, stretching his body. “Not gonna sleep more?” Yongguk asked, already knowing the answer as he sat up with Daehyun.

“I want to go out.” Daehyun said as he walked to the bathroom to wash up with Yongguk following behind. Daehyun watched as Yongguk remove his dirtied shirt that he wouldn’t be able to wear again due to the holes. “Sorry.” Both of them mumbled at the same time and they stared at each other before they laughed a little, lightening the mood.

“I want to be alone for a while.” Daehyun mumbled softly after they walked some distance away from the mansion the call home. Yongguk nodded and with a small bow, he watches as the young prince walk away. Even though Yongguk let him out of his sight, Yongguk still kept his senses hyped up to listen to any changes around the surroundings.

On the other side, Daehyun slid down a tree with a sigh. No matter how much he hated hurting Yongguk, he still did, he blamed himself for being oversensitive to something that is already in the past. It’s an incident buried deep in the history of the kingdom, along with his disappearance from the kingdom. He should leave it behind already, just like how he left his kingdom behind with another 5 of his friends. With another sigh, Daehyun closed his eyes, not interested in the motionless lake in front of him anymore.

Yongguk listened to Daehyun’s breathing to check if anything happened, he doubts so since Daehyun have to simply call him by his name for him to be there. He noticed that Daehyun’s breathing is slow and calmed before he made his way to where Daehyun is. Yongguk made sure to approach as quietly as possible so that Daehyun wouldn’t wake up from his needed sleep.

With a small smile on his face, Yongguk wrapped Daehyun’s small body up with his jacket before spending a moment to stare at the beautiful prince. He is so different from the kingdom that they lived in, much more innocent, pure and beautiful than that messed up kingdom. Yongguk thought that being assigned as this kid’s guard is the best thing that happened in his life, he’d had this thought since he first saw this prince.

Picking the light kid up, he started making his way back so that his prince won’t catch a cold. Himchan stood in the kitchen, drinking a cup of water when Yongguk brought Daehyun back. Himchan stared at Daehyun then Yongguk and Yongguk just shook his head, indicating that it’s nothing before going to their room. When they are back on their bed again, Daehyun snuggled closer to Yongguk in search of something warm and Yongguk smiled at the sight.

“Sweet dreams, my prince.”