BangDae #8

Oneshots

A/N: HI~ I am back with another oneshot. Sighs. LOL. The original plan was totally different from how this oneshot turned out to be. The original one was a tragedy but thanks to my sister, this is a fluff. She insisted that this will turn out tragic since you know, I am me. LOL. 

Am I fast in updating this time? Lol. I can just mark this story as completed right? Since they are all oneshots. But I will post more, if I have the plots and everything. XD 

Anyways, I hope that this is not too bad or anything. And remember to leave a comment~! 

Enjoy~ =)

 


 

He never understands why those things are invented but his best friend is head over tails about it. What is so good about robots? Furthermore gay robots created to fit your own preferences. If you want a guy, just find one. Why would you create something like robots to love you, they are fake, their emotions are fake, it’s just programmed to make them react that way.

“Bbang, don’t compare my robots as those lowlife creatures. Mine is the best that you can ever find, their emotions are too real for you to even deny it.” Himchan once again started shoving information about his dating robots into Yongguk’s face. Himchan is worrying too much about Yongguk not having any personal love life. “I don’t need it.”

Himchan wouldn’t let go of any chances to try and promote his robots in front of Yongguk. “Since you know that you are gay, you can just create a robot in my office and you won’t have to live alone like this.” Himchan tried to convince Yongguk since he needs someone to take care of him. “If you don’t come by today, I am just going to make one.” Himchan left with that, leaving Yongguk alone to think about it.

In the end, Yongguk didn’t appear, Himchan had to create a robot based of his understanding of Yongguk. He has utmost satisfaction for the robot he created – it’s perfect. The final piece is finally out after a week and Himchan sent it to Yongguk’s house personally. “I warned you about this. I swear that you will love this product.” Himchan smirked before leaving Yongguk alone to spend some time with the new roommate.

There was a message that Yongguk missed out from Himchan that forced him to open the packaging that he left untouched since this morning. The robot was tied up and gagged in the box, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. Yongguk pulled him out and removed the things restraining him, throwing his own clothes for the robot to wear. “Master?”

It was a perfect voice to seduce Yongguk. That slightly husky voice laced with accent, saying that word that arouses too many possibilities, made Yongguk regret about not customizing it himself. If he was the one that did it, he might just shut the robot down and put him somewhere to collect dust. Himchan totally knew about his weaknesses.

The way the robot tilts his head slightly from Yongguk’s unresponsiveness is totally getting to Yongguk. “Master?” The robot repeated as it made its way to Yongguk, sealing their lips before pulling away with a small smile. “Master.” It is a statement now, not a question. Yongguk shook his head absentmindedly before he grabbed the user’s manual.

After he finished reading the instructions, he saw a side note Himchan left for him. There are things that I didn’t input into his knowledge, for bonding purposes, be sure you teach him properly. *Winks* He slumped on the floor, wondering what he did in his past life to get him this useless trash of a friend. He then turned to the robot staring at him curiously before grinning. “Master.”

“Yongguk, Bang Yongguk, stop calling me master.” Yongguk groaned in defeat and the robot nodded obediently. “Daehyun?” Yongguk found his name on the manual and the robot reacted to the name. “Put on the clothes.” Yongguk said since the clothes are still lying on Daehyun’s lap, covering his lower body. The robot then looked at the clothes before looking back at Yongguk.

Sighing in defeat, Yongguk made his way to the robot and helped him wear the clothes. Daehyun seemed to be amused at the clothes on him and kept fondling the long sleeves. It was totally awkward for Yongguk thanks to the sudden appearance of this robot, he didn’t know what he should do with it. Should he talk to the robot? What is this robot for again?

While he was in his own world, Daehyun made his way to Yongguk’s lap and Yongguk only got brought back by the sudden itch on his neck. The sight he saw almost sent Daehyun down to the floor if not for his ultimately slow reaction. “What are you doing?” Daehyun looked up with his eyes sparkling like the stars.

“Yongguk, hungry.” It took a brief moment for Yongguk to figure out that Daehyun is saying that he is hungry, not Yongguk himself. “Didn’t Himchan input basic communication skills into your system?” Yongguk commented without thinking and Daehyun’s expression fell. “Not good? Yongguk dislike?” Daehyun bit his quivering lips, staring at Yongguk while Yongguk cursed inwardly for Himchan to set up Daehyun in a way for him to be guilt tripping Yongguk like this.

Yongguk shook his head immediately, trying to make it sound not as offensive. “It’s just that I didn’t expect Himchan to not input that in the system. I mean, he did input too much information in Youngjae. But I don’t dislike it or anything.” Yongguk assured and Daehyun smiled. “Hungry.” Yongguk smiled at the reply before he went to cook some instant noodles for Daehyun.

After a while, roughly 3 days, Yongguk figured that Himchan didn’t even bother with inputting language skills in Daehyun. The only word except for their names that Yongguk heard from Daehyun after the first day is ‘hungry’. So, Yongguk spent the next week trying to teach Daehyun how to communicate when he came back from work.

“How do you like our Daehyunnie? He is one of the best products that I have ever created.” Himchan basked in his own egoism as Yongguk ignored him totally. “Actually, I just wanted to inform you that I sent a new data to him just after you reached the office.” Himchan’s devilish smirk definitely caught Yongguk’s attention this time.

But Himchan wouldn’t spill no matter how Yongguk tried to squeeze the information out from him. “Don’t worry, it’s not a bad thing, but I hope that you got close enough with him for the past week.” Himchan winked before he left the office. One thing is for sure, Yongguk surely didn’t expect Daehyun to paste their bodies together the moment he opened the door.

Daehyun’s eyes are masked with lust and he rubbed his hard on against Yongguk’s that appeared suddenly. “Weird feeling, help Daehyunnie.” Yongguk pulled away and brought them into the room. “What in the world did Himchan do to you?” Yongguk groaned when Daehyun tried to rub his crotch on Yongguk’s thigh.

With more seduction from Daehyun’s side, Yongguk’s control soon slipped and that night was a very long, hot and steamy, and also not to forget noisy night. Yongguk thought that he is going crazy from the sight of Daehyun pouting the next morning and then to the slightly limping Daehyun as he moved about. Everyone could sense Yongguk’s dark aura today at the office so no one, except for the main culprit, dared to approach Yongguk.

All of the anger dissipated when Yongguk came home to Daehyun curled up on the couch, drooling messily. Even though he had to waste the energy and time transporting Daehyun back to the room, he had to admit that he enjoys doing it. Then he finally noticed that Daehyun haven’t gone out of this apartment since he came.

Maybe he should bring Daehyun out tomorrow since it’s weekend and he doesn’t have to work. Staying home alone must be boring for Daehyun too. Yongguk told Daehyun about his plans and Daehyun is very excited about going out. While Yongguk was getting their brunch ready, Daehyun just stared quietly but Yongguk noticed that he is more fidgety today.

Yongguk ruffled Daehyun’s hair lovingly when he brought the food to the table. “Let’s eat, then we can go out.” Yongguk smiled unconsciously when Daehyun started eating happily. “Yongguk, nice.” Yongguk has no idea whether Daehyun is talking about the food or Yongguk but it fine either way.

After they went out, Daehyun is just like another kid that is curious about the things out there but doesn’t dare to wander about, afraid to lose their parents. Yongguk’s sleeve has been pulled on since they stepped out of the door, letting Daehyun bring him to the different things that interested him.

They went to grab a drink in a mall and then walk around to cool themselves down from the weather. Yongguk noticed that Daehyun stared at a particular bear for a longer time than usual. “Do you want it?” Yongguk asked but Daehyun shook his head, pulling Yongguk away from the store. Though Yongguk still went back to buy it without Daehyun knowing after that.

When they spend time together, Yongguk would often forget the fact that Daehyun is just a robot and he starts to wonder just how in the world Himchan made his robots so different from the others. “They were actually humans.” Yongguk was shocked at what he was hearing, the different possibilities that invaded his mind are proved useless when Himchan continued.

“I didn’t kill them or anything. I just got their DNA before they died. All the robots made by me were humans before, they came to me before they died and gave me their DNA, and so their feelings are actually half real. Most of them are young and didn’t want to just die like this, being a robot just gives them more time since they still die when their time as a robot is up.”

Yongguk continued listening and Himchan explained it in Daehyun’s case. “He contracted a weird disease when he was 23, just 3 years ago, and he didn’t have much time left so he came to me and told me to at least make him useful to someone else.” Himchan smiled sadly when he thought about the times when he met with Daehyun. “He was a very cheery kid.”

“His life was filled with emptiness that he doesn’t like it to be, he was always abandoned since young. He was a lovely kid so I did as he told me to. He is the second robot that I kept as the original human, just that I didn’t give him his memories back and didn’t teach him things that he should know. He requested for him to be kept this way. Up till his last breath, he hoped for someone to keep him as him. I respected his choice of course, and you are the perfect guy for Daehyun honestly.”

Yongguk went back home later tonight since he needed to think about the details about Daehyun. That’s the reason why Himchan’s robots feel so real and different from the others, they were humans that requested to be more perfect after they died. Daehyun only needs someone that loves him for who he is. Tonight, Daehyun wasn’t asleep when Yongguk went home, he was waiting for Yongguk to be back home.

It also seems like Daehyun looks a little down today. “Something wrong?” Yongguk asked as he approached Daehyun and Daehyun just stared at him and shook his head. Another thing that Yongguk assumed is that his body still remembers the pain of being abandoned again and again. It’s almost to the time when human Daehyun died all alone, Yongguk is sure Daehyun’s body remembers that why he is sad now.

Pulling Daehyun into a tight hug, Yongguk patted Daehyun’s head gently. “I will be with you from now on, to take care of you and let you enjoy life like you should have.” Yongguk whispered and Daehyun hugged back, snuggling into his chest. Yongguk then told Daehyun to wait for him as he grabbed the bear that he bought for Daehyun that time.

When Daehyun saw it, his eyes look as if they were going to pop out from the sockets. “Thank you.” Daehyun held onto the bear, staring at it, patting its head cutely. “I will give it to you but you have to call me hyung from now on since you are younger.” Yongguk announced and Daehyun tilted his head. “Hyung? Yongguk hyung?”

Daehyun then grinned and grabbed Yongguk by his hand. “Hyung best, Daehyun likes.” Yongguk ruffled Daehyun’s hair, laughing at how Daehyun is preoccupied with examining the bear. “Bbang.” Daehyun announced and Yongguk looked over. “Bbang.” Daehyun repeated, pointing at the bear. “It’s the bear’s name?” Daehyun nodded proudly. “Bread, hyung, nice.”

Another wave of laughter erupted from the apartment when Yongguk heard the reason and Daehyun pouted. He doesn’t understand what’s so funny about the perfect name that he found for the bear. “You should get use to talking in full sentences, your voice is too nice to be kept like this.” Yongguk commented and Daehyun’s face felt hot suddenly.

“I like Yongguk hyung.” Daehyun grinned and it’s Yongguk’s turn to be shy. Of all the things that he could have said, he said that for his first complete sentence. “I know and I also know that it’s late and we should all prepare for bed.” Yongguk said, sending Daehyun into the room first while he showered.

When Yongguk went into the room, Daehyun was lying on the bed and the bear is placed in between the both of their spots. “Are you going to choose that bear over me now?” Yongguk commented and Daehyun shook his head, shifting the bear to his own side before motioning for Yongguk to get on the bed.

“Maybe I shouldn’t have gotten you the bear right?” Yongguk then reconsidered about the possible conclusions if he didn’t. “Now I have to worry about the bear being my opponent.” Daehyun understood Yongguk perfectly fine the way he should and he leaned forward, pecking Yongguk’s lips. “Yongguk hyung is the best. I like hyung the best.” Yongguk pulled Daehyun closer with a huge grin. “I like you too, but let’s sleep now so that I can work tomorrow.”