DaeJae #1

Oneshots

A/N: Ta-Da, let me present you DaeJae, as requested by daejaeholic

This is my first time writing DaeJae and I am sorry if they are out of character, I tried to make them as DaeJae as possible, but...  I am sorry. LOL. I don't ship this pairing so I haven't really seen much of their stuff, but I hope this is still okay? I am sorry if this is disappointing, I tried my best. Also, sorry for taking such a long time~! >____< 

I hope you like this~ Leave a comment or something so that I know where I can improve on~ =)

 


 

Daehyun is a young man who lost his parents a long time ago, he left Busan, his home town, and he was all alone in this huge city Seoul before he met Youngjae, someone who let him fit in to the society here better and easier. Things happened and they got close to each other, ended up together 6 months after they met and staying with each other even after 3 years.

Today is another day where Daehyun and Youngjae sit around in their shared apartment, spending time together normally. “Hey, Youngjae, have you seen my chips? You didn’t eat them without me right?” Daehyun shouted from the kitchen and Youngjae didn’t even bothered turning his head to look at Daehyun. “Nope, I didn’t see it, you better not mess up my kitchen or you can kiss your dinner goodbye.” Youngjae grumbled under his breath before focusing on the news again.

“Yah, Jung Daehyun, you have to see this.” Youngjae shouted when he saw the news and Daehyun trotted out of the kitchen unwillingly. “What is it?” Daehyun asked as he looked over at the TV screen. The reporter is standing in a hospital, talking about the current situation about a new disease outbreak. “So what is it about?” Daehyun asked as he plopped on the sofa, sitting beside Youngjae.

“There is a new disease outbreak in Seoul, no one found out how it is transmitted to one another and no one knows a cure for it.” Youngjae started and Daehyun nodded. He knew how much Youngjae likes to explain things so he just listened. “It’s a deadly disease, something like internal bleeding but they don’t have a name for it. You won’t know when you contracted the disease, until you start to bleed basically.” Youngjae summarized it in a simple way to make sure that Daehyun can understand it.

“So people will start to bleed all over if they contracted this disease?” Daehyun asked and Youngjae laughed. “If that happens, the streets will be filled with blood. They will cough out blood at the start, then slowly, there will be internal bleeding and after that, your ears starts to bleed too and when your eyes bleed too, you are dead.” Youngjae replied and Daehyun just nodded uncaringly.

“Yah, you better be careful. This disease is spreading very quickly amongst people, but there seemed to be something weird about this disease. If you got it, I won’t get the disease when we are always together, however if we are separated, I will have a high chance of getting the disease.” Youngjae commented and Daehyun frowned. “What a weird disease…” Daehyun mumbled and Youngjae nodded. “I know right, so you better take good care of your body or you will die bleeding all over my house, dirtying it.” Youngjae joked and Daehyun just clicked his tongue at Youngjae. “Just look at how you treat your boyfriend.” Daehyun scoffed and walked back to the kitchen to find his chips.

“Aish, I give up. Youngjae ah, let’s go out, the fridge is almost empty.” Daehyun said as he walked out from the kitchen. “Don’t use that as an excuse, you just want to get your chips.” Youngjae said and Daehyun rolled his eyes. “Either way, it doesn’t matter does it? You need to buy your groceries and I need to buy my chips, it’s a win win situation for both of us.” Daehyun tried to reason with Youngjae and he smiled when Youngjae didn’t say anything and just grabbed his keys.

“You are paying this time.” Youngjae said with a smirk and Daehyun was stoned. The amount Youngjae can spend is horrifying. “But I don’t have much money left…” Daehyun tried to change Youngjae’s mind with his puppy eyes but Youngjae just smiled. “You are still paying, come on, let’s go.” He said and pulled a pouting Daehyun along with him.

When they reached the market, Youngjae went to grab the groceries while Daehyun went to grab the different flavours of chips and junk food. When Daehyun was done choosing his different kinds of junk food, he went to find Youngjae with a trolley full of groceries. “Youngjae ah, you are buying too much, it’s going to spoil before we get to eat them.” Daehyun said as he tried to remove vegetables from Youngjae’s trolley. “Don’t worry, I will make sure that it is finished before it spoils, besides, we have you in the house, why are you worrying about not being able to finish it.” Youngjae retorted calmly and made his way to the cashier.

“No wait, Youngjae, I don’t have enough money for all these.” Daehyun whined and Youngjae stared at him. “Then don’t buy so much junk food.” Youngjae replied and Daehyun shook his head. “I am paying so I get to buy what I want to.” Daehyun said childishly and Youngjae smiled. “So are you telling me to not buy all these?” Youngjae asked with an irritating smug expression as he pointed to the meat in the trolley. “No, you have to buy them, just remove some of the vegetables, there are so much unneeded vegetables in your trolley.” Daehyun replied quickly as he grabbed Youngjae’s hand that is reaching for the meat and directed it to the vegetables that he doesn’t like.

“Let’s go back, I will cook you meat later.” Youngjae said with a huge grin plastered on his face. Daehyun just followed grumpily, silently weeping for his wallet after paying for all the things. Youngjae has a sharp tongue, there is no way he can win against Youngjae with his brain. Youngjae noticed that Daehyun is still pouting after they reached home and he sighed. “Come on, stop looking like I killed your puppy, I will cook your favourite later.” Youngjae cooed as he set aside the stuff he bought, patting Daehyun’s head like Daehyun is a kid. “I am not a kid.” Daehyun grumbled and Youngjae sighed.

“Yeah, you are so damn mature, okay?” Youngjae said and Daehyun leaned forward. “Do you doubt me? Do you not know how mature I am?” Daehyun asked as his hand worked its way to Youngjae’s jeans. “Should I show you how mature I am?” Daehyun asked softly with a mischievous grin, eyes filled with lust as he felt himself getting hard.

“Youngjae, hurry up, I am hungry.” Daehyun groaned and Youngjae glared at Daehyun. “Is it my fault that you are too and made us missed our lunch?” Youngjae retorted and Daehyun just flipped his hair. “Tell me that you didn’t enjoy it.” Daehyun replied calmly and almost laughed out loud when he saw Youngjae’s red face. “Well, I don’t enjoy cooking with a sore .” Youngjae muttered and Daehyun’s smirk grew bigger. “Look at who is blushing like mad right now, you were still shouting when you want the whole trolley of vegetables.” Daehyun said and Youngjae turned to him. “Try agitating me some more, your food is in my hands.” Youngjae threatened and Daehyun shut his mouth.

When lunch is finally done, Daehyun and Youngjae sat together at the dining table and ate noisily. Daehyun was grumbling about the amount of meat being too low and the vegetables are all those that he hate. “You lied, where are all my favourite dishes?” Daehyun grumbled as he swallowed the food in his mouth. “After hurting my , you want me to cook your favourite? Are you stupid?” Youngjae retorted and Daehyun clicked his tongue. “You wanted me to hurt it.” Daehyun reasoned and Youngjae stared at him like he is crazy. “I am not a masochist.” Youngjae replied and Daehyun laughed. “D-Dae, put it in already~” Daehyun moaned. “Ahh, f-faster.” Daehyun ended with a smirk. “I didn’t force you did I?” Daehyun asked before making his way to the living room.

“Yah, you haven’t finished your food.” Youngjae grumbled after getting his senses back. “I am full already.” Daehyun replied and Youngjae sighed. “Do you want more meat?” He asked but Daehyun insisted that he is full already and Youngjae just shrugged it off. Before they went to sleep, Youngjae turned over and asked Daehyun. “Are you not feeling well?” Youngjae asked and Daehyun shook his head tiredly. “I am fine, why?” Daehyun asked tiredly and Youngjae shrugged. “You didn’t eat much today.” Youngjae mumbled and Daehyun pulled him closer. “I am fine, now let’s sleep, I am tired.” Daehyun said and soon fell asleep with Youngjae in his arms.

The next morning Daehyun woke up, Youngjae is nowhere seen in the room and he sat up slowly, groaning at the growing headache. Daehyun curled up into a ball on the bed when he felt sharp abdominal pain assaulting his body. He shot up from the bed and ran to the bathroom when he felt food rushing out from his mouth. He barely made it there before he spilled out all his stomach content into the porcelain bowl. Flushing after he was done, Daehyun was about to brush his teeth before he squatted on the floor, groaning in pain as the sharp pain in his stomach came back.

Daehyun forced himself up and washed up before walking out of the room. Youngjae was cooking breakfast and he sat down on the sofa. “Heh, you woke up to the smell of food? You are hopeless.” Youngjae commented when he came to wake Daehyun up but found him on the sofa. “You are too noisy, can’t you cook quietly?” Daehyun grumbled and Youngjae stared at Daehyun. “Are you okay?” He asked again and Daehyun just shrugged it off. “Do you want me to get sick?” Daehyun asked as he walked to the kitchen for his food.

“You are really not sick right?” Youngjae asked as he threw the leftovers away. “You haven’t been eating much.” Youngjae mumbled and Daehyun just assured him that he is fine. Youngjae will be overly worried if he knew about this, especially after the news of the new disease outbreak. Daehyun frowned when he realized that he should get himself checked just in case. “Youngjae, I will go out for a while.” Daehyun said as he grabbed his keys, walking out of the house before Youngjae could ask anything.

Daehyun went to the nearest clinic in the vicinity and it was his turn quick enough since not much people dared to come near clinics unless they are really sick. Daehyun thanked the doctor before he went to collect his medicine. It is just a simple flu and he will be fine after taking the medicine. Daehyun downed a pill since he already ate something and went back without Youngjae noticing the pills. “Dae, where did you go?” Youngjae asked casually when he heard the door open. “Just for a walk, nothing much.” Daehyun replied as he walked into the kitchen to hide his medicine.

Daehyun sat beside Youngjae and lied on Youngjae’s lap since the medicine is starting to take effect. “You are warm.” Youngjae commented and Daehyun yawned. “Am I supposed to be cold?” Daehyun joked and Youngjae hit Daehyun’s forehead gently. “Warmer than usual.” Youngjae corrected himself and Daehyun laughed. “Walked about and sweat a little.” Daehyun answered before snuggling about to find a comfortable position. “Stop moving about.” Youngjae complained and Daehyun moved more to .

After a while of bickering, Daehyun finally settled down and rested on Youngjae’s lap. Youngjae was running his hand through Daehyun’s hair as he watched the documentary on the TV and Daehyun, thanks to Youngjae’s soothing touches, drifted to sleep soon. Youngjae was ignoring Daehyun’s weight until the end of the documentary and when it ended, Youngjae finally noticed that Daehyun really feels weird.

Youngjae frowned as he reaches for the thermometer in the cabinet just beside the sofa. After stuffing the thermometer into Daehyun’s mouth, Youngjae waited for the beep and was shocked at the temperature he saw. “Daehyun, wake up Dae.” Youngjae called as he shook Daehyun gently. A relieved sigh escaped Youngjae when Daehyun’s eyes fluttered open slowly. “You are having a very high fever, Dae, we should go to the hospital.” Youngjae said as he tried to make Daehyun sit up.

Daehyun mumbled something but Youngjae couldn’t understand so he went to grab the keys and their wallets before telling Daehyun to wash up so he can go to the hospital. Youngjae is panicking inside, all the negative thoughts swimming in his head as he tried to keep himself calm so that he can handle the situation in the best way he could. Why didn’t he realize it earlier? What if Daehyun got that weird disease because of this cold? Youngjae was already in the process of blaming himself for Daehyun’s health before anything even happened. Youngjae lost his calmed composure when he got dragged out of his thought by a thud and saw Daehyun lying on the floor.

Youngjae was panicking but, thankfully, he is still clearheaded enough to dial for the ambulance and get Daehyun to the hospital. No words can describe how relieved Youngjae was when the doctor told him that Daehyun is fine and he has to stay for the night just to make sure. Youngjae went to Daehyun’s ward after he thanked the doctor and did the administrative works. Daehyun is just lying on the bed, the IV drip on his wrist, dripping slowly.

After finding a seat beside the bed, Youngjae stared at Daehyun as he thanked everything for letting Daehyun be fine and blaming himself for not realizing it earlier. “Sorry, if I realized earlier, you wouldn’t be lying here. How much have you been hurting before I even realize that you are sick?” Youngjae mumbled and Daehyun’s eyes opened slowly, blinking a while to get use to the lights.

“Jae? Why am I here?” Daehyun croaked out and Youngjae grabbed a cup of water and a straw for Daehyun to drink easier. “Drink some first.” Youngjae instructed and Daehyun did as he was told since his throat is so dry that it hurts. “You fainted at home, after I told you to wash up.” Youngjae explained and Daehyun just nodded. “How long have you been sick?” Youngjae asked and Daehyun shrugged. “Probably since last night, after eating the food you cook.” Daehyun joked and Youngjae punched Daehyun’s arm. “Alright, alright, it’s nothing serious anyway, just relax.” Daehyun said casually, knowing what is going on in Youngjae’s mind.

“You can go home tomorrow if nothing goes wrong, you better get better by tomorrow.” Youngjae said and Daehyun smiled. “Of course, or else you would be alone at home, all lonely and emotional, thinking about me or even crying because there is no one there to keep you warm.” Daehyun said with an irritating expression, according to Youngjae, and Daehyun got attacked by Youngjae immediately.

“Stop stop, hurts.” Daehyun groaned as he clutched onto his stomach, shocking Youngjae. “What’s wrong? I will call the doctor.” Youngjae said and was about to go out before Daehyun burst out laughing. Youngjae turned around and glared at Daehyun as Daehyun laughed his off. Daehyun slipped off the bed when he saw Youngjae coming over, grabbing the stand holding the IV drip, he started getting away from Youngjae. “Yah, Yoo Youngjae, I am a patient.” Daehyun shouted as he run about the ward with Youngjae chasing for him.

“Stop stop, hurts.” Daehyun groaned and Youngjae laughed as he stopped in his tracks. “You think I will fall for this again with the same words?” Youngjae asked but Daehyun squatted down, clutching onto his stomach. “Just give up already, this won’t work for the second time.” Youngjae said but was shocked when Daehyun lied on the ground, curled up into a ball. “Youngjae.” Daehyun called and Youngjae walked over. Daehyun really do sound like he is in pain.

When Youngjae bent forward to check on Daehyun, Daehyun looked up and grabbed Youngjae weakly. “I win.” Daehyun whispered before dropping his hand, losing conscious. Youngjae rushed to call the doctor and in the end, it’s just Daehyun moving too much suddenly while being sick. Daehyun can go back the next day and Youngjae has been forbidding him from lots of things.

“Okay, now sleep, you are still sick.” Youngjae said as he pushed Daehyun onto the bed. “But I am .” Daehyun replied as he pulled Youngjae down for a kiss. Youngjae pushed him away when he saw Daehyun wincing. “You stomach is damn weak right now, so I suggest you staying still and just sleep if you don’t want any more unneeded pain.” Youngjae commented and pulled up the covers. “Just sleep already, I will wake you up later for lunch.” Youngjae said, closing the door behind him.