BangDae #1

Oneshots

A/N: My first oneshot ever XD Anyways~ I finally updated this so at least this have one chapter. I am sorry if this is not as good as what you expected it to be as, since this fanfic came out within 2 hours and it's just based on a sudden random bangdae feel that killed me. It's almost 3 in the midnight here and i am dead tired so this isn't checked. I would probably check it tomorrow and cry at my own stupidity. XD

 

*Yongguk’s pov*

I was sitting in the recording studio, trying to get the lyrics of our next comeback song out and onto the paper infront of me right now. Our comeback should be sometime soon and I still haven’t got any idea how the next song is going to be like. Just as I was cracking my head, trying to find a solution, the door opened and a familiar figure walked into the room.

“Hey, Daehyun, why are you here?” I asked and he just sat onto my lap and said. “Hyung, let’s go for a date.” I sighed and put him beside me instead of sitting on me. “I still need to get the lyrics of the next song out.” I said and he pouted. “Hyung~ Come on. You don’t have any idea for it too right? Let’s just go out and maybe you will get an idea for your song.” He said and pulled me up from the chair that I was sitting on.

He brought me back to our dorm first since we need to change our clothes and cover ourselves so that the fans can’t recognize us. It took a whole hour for us to finish doing what we should do and Daehyun pulled me out of the dorm immediately after that.

In the end, I was pulled to an amusement park and he looked around curiously like a 5 year old kid. I looked around and saw the haunted house that is located at a corner of the amusement park. It is located at a more secluded area so lesser people are around it. I wanted to try it out suddenly and it would be one of the less numbered items that we can do here since Daehyun don’t really do well on those other rides with people screaming their heads off.

“Hey, Daehyun, let’s try that.” I said pointing towards the haunted house. He stared at it for a while before nodding and I we walked to the haunted house. The attendant gave us an eerie smile before letting us in.

When we went in, the attendant closed the door, robbing the only big source of light available. Now we had to walk around with the not so bright flashlight in our hands. I felt Daehyun move closer to me and I smiled. I always like it when Daehyun moves closer to me when he doesn’t feel safe without himself realizing it. He is too cute to be serious, they should create a law that forbids a human for being so perfectly cute.

Daehyun stopped in his tracks suddenly and I turned to look at him. “Daehyun, why did you stop?” I asked and he looks at me. “I smell cheesecake.” I mentally face palmed. “Daehyun, if you haven’t realized, we are in a freaking haunted house instead of a café that you might be thinking you are in.” I said and he shrugged. “I know, but that is definitely a cheesecake.” He said and continued to walk forward.

A ‘ghost’ jumped out suddenly and it screamed when Daehyun punch him in the face. “Wah that shocked me.” Daehyun exclaimed and I chuckled. “I think the ‘ghost’ got shocked too.” Daehyun hit me lightly on my shoulder and walked infront of me. I increased my speed to catch up with him. I decided to play a prank on him and I walked with a distance between us, making him doubt that I am following him.

He stopped in his tracks soon and turned to look for me. I hid behind a wall so that he couldn’t see me with that pathetic flashlight in his hand. “Yongguk hyung?” he called softly but enough for me to hear it. “Gukkie hyung?” he called louder when I didn’t reply him. I could hear the little tiny bit of panic in his voice. “Yah, stop playing, hyung!” he said. I can see him flashing his flashlight around, trying to find me. The light disappeared suddenly and I heard him curse. “What a good timing to go out of battery.” Daehyun mumbled.

Now, it’s pitch dark in this place since I switched off my flashlight so that he can’t find me and now I have to squint real hard just to see where Daehyun is. I heard some shuffling and looked around trying to find Daehyun since I lost him when he moved. “Hyung?” He called again, his voice shaking and I could hear that he is trying hard to keep himself calm. Maybe I went overboard, I should stop here. I on my flashlight and pointed it at where I assume Daehyun is at. He squinted when the light shone on his face.

“Yongguk hyung?” I hummed in response and he relaxed a little. “Hyung, where have you been?” he asked with a relieved tone. I pointed the flashlight at the wall where I was at previously and he said. “So you have been there, ignoring me when I called you huh?” I hummed in response when I felt his anger seeping through the words. “I was-” I was cut when Daehyun kicked me on my leg and he turned to walk, more like stomp away, angrily.

“Daehyun.” I tried to call him back but he already went too far. I walked towards the direction where Daehyun went, wanting to find him and apologise to him. I heard Daehyun’s voice that somewhat sounded like he was in pain and I doubled my speed. I frowned when I reached a place with separate pathways. Which one did Daehyun went into? I walked into a random one by instinct and hoped that Daehyun went the same way. My flashlight died when I am halfway through the new path I have chosen but I gotten used to the darkness soon. The little lights coming from here and there were helping too, though not by much and when I say not by much, it really means that it’s not much of a help.

Luck was on my side though, I heard some shuffling and saw a shadow trying to find its way in this darkness. That shadow was holding onto the wall, moving carefully with a hand infront just in case there is something infront. It shouldn’t be this dark that someone has to do that, is that Daehyun? I walked closer and I realized that the shadow was indeed Daehyun and he is limping.

“Daehyun.” I called and grabbed his wrist. He jumped a little and looked to my direction. He seemed to be trying hard to find the exact spot that I am at. “Yongguk hyung?” he called and I chuckled. “Of course it’s me, who else knows your name here.” I said and he looked around, he moved his other hand forward and tried to pinpoint where I am as if my hand that is holding onto his wrist is the only thing that he can use to know my position.

“Daehyun, can’t you see me?” I asked and he went stiff for a while before lowering his head and replying with a soft voice. “I can’t see in the dark.” Well, he practically mumbled it and I am shock at the fact that I can hear it and the thing that he just told me. “You can’t see in the dark?” I asked to confirm what I just heard. “Yeah…” he said and I pulled him closer to me.

I pulled him into my arms, I noticed that he was shaking a little, so little that I wouldn’t have noticed it if not for the guilt and attention that I am giving him right now just to see him in this dark place. “Sorry, Daehyun. I didn’t know that you can’t see in the dark. I shouldn’t have tried to scare you. It must have been scary, not being able to see anything. Mianhe, Daehyun.” I said and he remained silent but I felt his hand crawl up my back and held me tightly. We stayed in that position for a while before he pulled away. “Let’s go out already.” He said and I wrap my hand around that soft hand of his. I walked slightly infront of him to lead the way.

Surprisingly, the rest of the journey was kind of smooth without any ‘ghost’ jumping out to scare us. This is such a terrible haunted house, I thought, but it’s not like I was complaining though, it would be troublesome if they jumped out suddenly. We reached the exit soon enough and we both squinted at the sudden change of brightness.

“Thank you for finding me.” Daehyun mumbled when we got used to the brightness. “The notice said that there were separate ways in here and I was almost sure that you won’t be able to find me since I don’t know which way I went either. Thank you for finding me in this darkness.” I smiled and said. “No problem. I would be your eyes from now on and help you walk through any darkness that you might meet later in your life.” I pulled him into a hug and kissed him on his temple gently.

“Come on, let’s go back and get your leg fixed. You sprained your ankle right?” I said after we pulled away from each other. He nodded and I picked him up, carrying him on my back. He protested at first but gave up soon and just let me carry him back to the dorm. He fell asleep on our way back and I chuckled at the way he was sleeping. I laid him on his bed gently when we reached home and help him change into something more comfortable before joining him in bed.

*Extra*

“Woohyun, you did a great job this time.” Sunggyu appeared suddenly and said. Woohyun grinned. “That couple is just too cute. Come on, give me a kiss as an encouragement.” Woohyun chirped happily and Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “Yah, control yourself a little. We are in public.” Sunggyu said and Woohyun laughed. “Hyung, have you become older again? The humans can’t see us.” Sunggyu smirked. “I am not old Woohyun. Those 2 saw you right? Pabo.” Sunggyu said and flew away. “Yah, Kim Sunggyu. I am going to find a new boyfriend if you keep on treating me like this.” Woohyun shouted and flew away along with Sunggyu.

 

A/N: Just in case it is not clear enough, Woohyun is the one who send them into the haunted house. He can be an angel, cupid or anything whichever you like~ Please comment and tell me how you felt about this story =)