Meet the Devils

Beautiful Stranger

Listening to: Run Devils Run by SNSD

 

Taemanry's POV

I kiss her sleeping body goodbye and slip on my welcoming leather jacket as I smirk and head off to the headquarters. “Is there any news for me?” I ask, as I stride in.

“Taemanry!” Eun Mi says in a constricted voice, as if being choked.

I pay her no mind until I turn around and get slapped. “Bwoh?” falls out of my mouth and I reach up to my now burning cheek.

“Taemanry, your office. Now,” Hyoyeon  (leader of the Devils, ally of the Lucifer) commands, striding into my office, a proud smile on her face telling me she’s the one who slapped me.

“Now what do I hear about you and that Zara girl?” she asks, glaring at me.

I cross my legs and keep my hand resting on my bruised hand.

“Answer me.”

“We’re together,” I shrug. “So what?”

“So what? That wasn’t part of the plan. You were to gather the information so that we could-”

“I won her. Fair and square. She’s worth more than some worthless information that we will never find,” I say, sighing annoyedly.

“Worthless? You think it’s worthless?” she glares and walks over to me again. “Now tell me, Taemanry, what has she done to you. What about this girl is so precious that you’ve now given up on our plan.”

I shrug.

She sighs and paces, running her hair through her long dyed blonde hair. “Fine, you know what?”

I don’t respond, bored of being here.

“You know what, Taemanry? I’m getting so sick and tired of your-”

What?” I finally respond, just so she can shut up and I can leave.

“If you can somehow, get info from her that could lead us to this information, I will...”

“You will..?” a smirk tugs on the end of my lips as i await the end of her proposal.

“I’ll raise your position. You’ll be my equal.”

“Are you that desperate?” I smile, happy to be back in control of the conversation.

She glares. “If. The word is if.”

I exhale and stand up. “Well if that’s done, I’m gone. Bye Ms. Devil,” I wave slightly as I walk out of there

 

Zara's POV

I am woken up to find Taemanry walk back into my room. “Are you back already?” I ask, surprised, as I rub the sleep out of my eyes.

He nods and kisses me softly. “Just a quick visit. Nothing too important,” he shrugs out of his black leather jacket.

I nod and watch him take off his black tee, thinking of the past month. Somehow, I started to fall for him. And him for me. I still don’t remember what brought it on, but deep down I still feel as if I’m hurting Taemin.

He walks back over to me, and wraps his arms around me as he sits on the bed beside me. “So what should we do today, dear?”

I shrug and feel myself smiling at his sudden warmth. “I don’t know. I just woke up, so I have no idea.”

“What did you dream of? Was it of me?” he smiles sweetly.

As he says this, I remember the dream. It was a replay of the last time I saw Taemin and then overcut it was me killing Taemanry. I was clad in black, similar to Jungmi, and I kicked him until he fell onto the ground, coughing hard. I glared down at him and shot him in the chest 3 times. “Umm...I don’t remember it,” I say, quickly.

He nods. “Aww. I’m sure it was a nice one.”

I nod slowly and put the focus back on him. “And so what happened today? Did you get any new missions?”

He shakes his head stiffly. “Nope. That’s why I came back so quickly. Nothing new happened.”

I nod and he kisses my cheek, bringing another smile to my face. “Well I’ll just go brush my teeth, then,” I standing up and walking over to my bathroom.

“Wait~”

I turn towards him, only met with a sight of him pouting cutely. “What?” I ask, giggling.

“I love you,” he says, making a small heart with his hands.

I laugh, shaking my head at him. “Love you too,” I say, before walking to the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________

Hi there my peoples! Thanks for waiting so long for this update! I hope you guys enjoy it and share your reactions in the comments below! Believe me, I love reading your reactions and replying to your questions! Don't forget to share the story with friends! :D

 

 

And don't forget to:

COMMENT | UPVOTE | SUBSCRIBE

 

 

 

 

Lol, no, but on a last note: how do you feel about Zara falling for Taemanry? Does this surprise you? Are you secretly curious about how their relationship will turn out?