Hwasal

Beautiful Stranger

 

Listening to: Arrow (Quasimodo) by SHINee

 

 

Taemin's POV

“I...love you,” I say, weakily. Hearing nothing in return, I sigh softly and try to stop these tears from falling. I have to be strong. For Zara.

“Taemin, are you ok?” Onew asks, kneeling beside me.

I nod stiffly but keep the rest of my body still. Though there’s still this pain in my abdomen from the wound, I feel my pain in my head and heart.

“We have to get him cleaned up,” Key says, starting to pick me up.

“Be careful,” Minho says, calmly.

Jonghyun nods and then all start to pick me up.

I stop them. “I-It’s ok,” I cough up more blood. “I...I can walk.”

“Taemin-ah-!” Key starts, but stops when Jonghyun rests his hand on Key’s arm. “Let him try,” he mouths.

They lower me again, and though I struggle to stand up, I finally do after many attempts. Once I get up to my feet, they wrap their arms around me-steadying me so that I can get to the infirmary.

After 5 minutes walking in silence, Minho speaks up. “I’m sorry, Taemin. I didn’t know she was going to do that,” he says, softly. The others nod slightly, agreeing with him.

“It’s fine. At least our information is safe,” I say, mustering up a smile to give to my hyungs.

They all force on a smile and stay silent until we reach the infirmary. They help me onto a cot and each individually say a word of encouragement to me.

I nod and smile at them-for their sake-and thank them for their words. But when they draw the curtain and leave me by myself, I feel the tears I’ve been suppressing well up in my eyes and spill over. Crying myself back to sleep, I dream remembering all the times Zara and I spent together only to have each memory stolen from me. As I walk back into the house we shared, I open the door to find her in his arms. They’re watching tv and laughing happily. It crushes my heart to think not only do I no longer have her, but I was never able to do that with her since I was always leaving to go on missions for SHINee. So that’s how I spend this night. Crying myself to sleep, having dreams that break my heart, waking up in pain, and then crying myself back to sleep. Zara, please. Don’t forget me. Saranghae.

+++

I am lead back to my house by Taemanry. It disappoints me that I noticed things but never put together that they were two different people. When he opens the door, I wake in slowly and slump down onto the couch. I feel so bad after seeing Taemin look so defeated. I’ve never seen him look like that ever and it just crushes my heart and soul.

Taemanry sits next to me, a slight grin on his face. He’s probably thinking to himself about how he “won”. He won the fight, he won the prize. He turns to me and noticing my sadness, starts to my cheek. “What’s wrong, dear? Aren’t you happy?”

“No, I’m not happy,” I say, glaring at him.

“Why not?”

I keep glaring.

He sighs. “If you’re so sad about losing him, look at the bright side. You got the better of the two,” he smiles.

I start to get up to storm away from this imbecile. To think the two of them are twins-

When he grabs my wrist. “Wait. Now if I was correct, you picked me over him. Am I right or am I wrong?”

I sigh. “I did, but-”

“So if you try not to be happy with me, then I’ll just go back to making his life miserable.”

I turn back to him, my mouth slightly open. “Are you blackmailing me?”

He smirks, an evil look in his evil brown eyes. “I’m not the leader of the Lucifer for nothing.”

I sigh. “Fine.”

He smiles cutely and my heart sinks again as I recall how alike their smiles look. “I want you to know you made the right choice.”

I nod and sigh silently to myself as I sit back down next to him. He immediately wraps his arms around me, locking me in what be the most uncomfortable hug I’ve ever had, and I feel myself straining not to cry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------

This update is for all the readers who commented about the last chapter! I'll update sooner if you express you would like me to! So if you like this story and you want me to update it quickly....

 

 

DON'T FORGET TO: COMMENT | SUBSCRIBE | UPVOTE

 

 

And quick question before I leave, what do you guys think about Taemanry? ;) Don't forget to read my other stories, they need love, too! :D