Chocolate Love

Beautiful Stranger

 

Listening to: Chocolate Love by f(x)

 

I toss and turn, trying to fall asleep when I hear footsteps. Light footsteps like a ninja’s. Had I not been trying to fall asleep, I wouldn’t have heard them. Silently, I turn and peek through slitted eyes. I notice a figure about the same height as Taemin sneak through my open room door, whilst sliding a jacket on. I tiptoe out of bed and grab the nearest hoodie, zipping it up to my throat and topping my head with the hood. Shoving my feet into my sneakers, I follow after the shady figure and slip out the front door. They peek behind them and I hide behind a bush. They start walking again and after checking my surroundings, I walk behind them as quietly as possible. The person keeps walking for awhile and I follow them. Finally, the person makes a left turn and make the same turn. I keep following them when something happens and I feel my arms restrained, everything dark.

“Keep silent. Or we’ll make you silent,” a feminine voice says.

I clamp my mouth closed, but pay attention to the noises around me. Though I try my best to recall everything, seconds later-or at least what felt like seconds later-the blindfold comes off my eyes and I realize I’m in a dark room with a faint light shining on me and my hands tied behind the chair I’m sitting in.

“Now, exactly, who are you?” a girl asks me, clad in black. All black.

I defiantly stay silent.

That is, until I get a kick in the face by her rather high heels. “I asked who are you.”

I painfully stretch my jaw out. “Zara.”

Her dark eyes light up. “Oh so you’re Zara,” she smirks. Snickering, she walks toward me. “I hope you don’t tell anyone we met. Because I’m going to be keeping my tabs on you. You’re quite...interesting.”

I look at her weirdly, but look around the room so I can remember everything. “And may I ask who you are? Seeing as I’m so interesting,” I roll my eyes.

“Faerie. The name’s Faerie.”

“Faerie. Really.”

She sighs. “Taeyeon.”

I nod. “And why am I here?”

She smiles again, deviously. “I have a better question for you to answer.” She walks to get something. A black box with a silver curlicue “P” embossed on it.

“And that is...?”

She lifts the top. “Milk chocolate or dark?” she bats her lashes cutely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hmm, more questions. What do you think that "P" stands for? Who's Faerie/Taeyeon? What would you pick: milk chocolate or dark? ;) You'll find out soon, my dear readers. Or will you?

 

 

Don't forget to: COMMENT | SUBSCRIBE | UPVOTE