Chapter 7

We're INLOVE right?! - [KeyandYou Fanfic]
 
***************
 
 
Chapter 7
 
[NOTE that-- she's late AGAIN. babo Hanah~~ :D :D]
 
 
The next day…
 
(Key is wearing this…)
 
 
 
“Finally.”
 
Key yelled sarcastically before walking towards to where he parked his car leaving Hanah who’s trying her best to run fast but unfortunately, she can’t do so because she’s wearing high heels to match her dress.
 
Key knew that she’s having a hard time to catch up to him but instead of helping her or atleast slowing down, he just ignore it and continue walking ahead.
 
“Diva, I need to rest…” Hanah whined/ screamed before literally throwing herself to the bench where Key sits before she came.
 
“Pardon?” Key asked as he turned around with his hands in his waist.
 
“I said let me rest for a while.” she said still catching her breath.
 
“Are you serious? My goodness, where ing years late!” he glared at her, while she didn’t care, instead she took off the bothersome shoes and massaged her feet.
 
 
“YAH! Let’s go!” Key yelled to call her attention.
 
“15 minutes.” she looked at Key with her puppy eyes but Key didn’t buy it.
 
“WHAT— No way!!!” he marched towards her and grabbed her hand to pull her up but she didn’t obey.
 
“My feet terribly hurt…pleassseee” she pleased again.
 
Key rolled his eyes.
 
“Arasso…” he said and her eyes brightened. “I’ll give you one minute.” she frowned.
 
“Key—” she whined sounding more pitiful. “Ten minutes…”
 
“No! That’s long~” he crossed his arms. “OK. Five minutes…and that’s final.” he said firmly before sitting at the opposite end of the bench.
 
Hanah pouted. “You’re mean.” she blurted but continued massaging her feet.
 
“Blame yourself… you made me wait for years… AGAIN!” he emphasized.
 
 
For the second time, Hanah is near an hour late again. You see, her alarm clock ran out of battery and so she woke up late again plus the dress and the high-heeled shoes that adds hassle for her.
 
 
“Well thank you for making me wear a very comfortable dress that I couldn’t run fast and not to mention, this ty shoes.” she kicked the shoes angrily.
 
Key glanced at the shoes up to the person who kicked it. He stared in awe at the familiar dress for few seconds before his sight finally landed on the girl’s face who’s wearing the dress…
 
 
’Beautiful…’ Key whispered himself.
 
 
Hanah is wearing the same dress, shoes and the accessories they bought yesterday. He already saw her wearing this yesterday but Key didn’t expect that it will result to something… pretty amazing like her today. Her long hair was slightly curled and her bangs were clipped aside giving her more sweet and descent look.
 
She’s definitely gorgeous and stunning in spite of being tired of running.
 
 
 
[A/N: the DRESS looks like this...nevermind the shoes and model LOL just kidding XD just imagine that Key chose the best shoes and accessories yesterday. ]
 
 
 
Key continued to examine his face absentmindedly but she suddenly turned her head… and locked eyes with him.
On the other hand, Key can’t pull his eyes out of her until she spoke.
 
“Key?” she called confusedly.
 
That’s when Key immediately looked away and cleared his throat.
 
“I-I think… we should go now…” he said before standing up.
 
“O-okay…” she shrugged her shoulders and wore the shoes before standing up too.
 
She looked at Key who is eyeing the ground intently… probably thinking, so she nudged his shoulders hard then run away but she accidentally tripped.
 
 
‘Damn shoes… why do you have to be invented?’ she thought as she closed her eyes ready to hit the hard cemented ground but two strong arms managed to catch her.
 
 
She slowly opened her eyes only to panic when she saw Key’s face two inches away from her.
 
She got tensed and stumbled making Key lose his balance and they fall down with Hanah on top of Key.
 
They locked eyes for the second time around but this time Key’s mind processed quick and motioned Hanah to get off him.
 
She immediately stood up and helped Key.
 
 “That was pretty awkward. Mianhae...” she laughed awkwardly.
 
“Deh.” he faked a laugh too while rubbing the back of his neck.
 
“Anyway, thanks to you… the dress is fine.” she said giggling as she fixed her dress.
 
“Great, but mine wasn’t.” he hissed dusting off his coat and pants.
“Next time, be extra careful coz won’t dare to catch you again… you badly need a diet.” he smirked eyeing her from head to toe making her eyes grow wide… she nearly forgot, he’s the arrogant and mean Almighty Key.
 
 
“ARE YOU TELLING ME I’M FAT?” she yelled furiously.
 
“Good thing the dress’ cloth is stretchable or else it will be ripped when you wore it.” he chuckled before walking ahead.
 
 
Hanah isn’t fat. Remember Key had noticed her body curves twice already. He just said that to .
 
“Repeat that and you’ll die.” she yelled as she followed him towards the car.
 
“Nah~ just a waste of saliva…” he laughed louder.
 
“Or you’re just scared I’ll break your neck.” she scoffed while Key just rolled his eyes at her. He started the car and drove off to his mom’s office.
 
 
 
-Hanah’s POV-
 
Key stopped the car and I voluntarily jumped out of it first-- knowing that he could never ever be somehow a gentleman.
 
I looked around only to be amazed by my surroundings. Many buildings are standing proud and tall around me. The ambiance of this place is busy yet so fancy…and I love it. All the people I see wore professional attires and they are walking quite fast, some are also talking to their phone.
 
I looked up again…
 
‘Wow…This is absolutely amazing…’
 
 
The sun shines beautifully and it strikes the glass windows of the buildings making it sparkle under the sunlight.
 
I won’t mind standing here the whole day just to admire the scene but unluckily, I was literally dragged into one of the big buildings by none other than the ever-nice-and-gentleman Key. -_-
 
“What do you think you’re doing? You look like an idiot--” he said chuckling while holding my wrist as we walk passed the entrance.
 
I glared at him.
“What’s wrong with admiring such amazing scene?” I snapped but he just laughed louder.
 
“What amazing?” he scoffed. “You’re weird.”
 
“I’m not!!!” I punched his arms satisfying myself in seeing him winced in pain. “What do you say again Key?”
 
“Sadist!” He glared at me.
 
“Mehrong!” I just stuck my tongue out—don’t want to get much attention from the workers here.
 
He hissed furiously. “You’re dead after this meeting.”
 
I laughed hilariously before speaking. “Omo – my own BOYFRIEND will kill me? How unfortunate…huhuhu—how could you OPPA?” I mocked pouting playfully receiving his dangerous glare in return.
 
I laughed nervously. “he he he-- I better stop.”
‘Uh well…I don’t want to die yet—not in this awesome place.’
 
“Good! Now, try to be a little NORMAL and please…act well… We don’t want to them to know the truth yet, are we?” he said smirking before he walked ahead of me.
 
‘I wish they would. Hmp!’
 
 
I let him walked few centimeters ahead of me while I’m happily scanning the whole place.
I really like it here.
 
Actually, my greatest dream is to have my own company or at least start by working in a big company like this. Happily working inside my own office with my corporate attire is how I feature myself few years ago before I’m forced to give it up.
 
My parents enrolled me in one of the famous school in Seoul where all we do is to learn art, music, dance, acting and more that was far from my dream. I so love my parent that’s why I obeyed them… But truth be told, I kinda liked those activities after a while and I’m doing good so I soon learned to love my course.
 
--
 
 
“YAH! HANAH!!!” Key shouted bringing me back to reality. He’s already inside the elevator that was about to close. I quickly run to catch up inside before the door closed.
 
Accidentally, I tripped over the door line and fell directly towards where Key is standing.
 
In the end, I found myself in his strong arms.
 
 
***************