Chapter 8

We're INLOVE right?! - [KeyandYou Fanfic]
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE: So yeah, this is the chapter where you can find the new updates. If you can't remember, the last update was when Hanah started acting and Key played along but Mrs. Kim caught him in one awkward pose. ^^ Just saying. Enjoy reading!
 
***************
 
 
Chapter 8
 
 
 “YAH HANAH!!!” Key shouted bringing me back to reality. He’s already inside the elevator that was about to close. I quickly run to catch up inside before the door closed.
 
Accidentally, I tripped over the door line and fell directly towards where Key is standing. In the end, I found myself in his strong arms.
 
If you see us this way, you’ll thought that we’re hugging but WE’RE NOT!  You see, my hands are in his chest for support plus his hands— are around me. O.O
 
 
‘He’s hugging me?!’
 
Unconsciously my cheeks heat up…I blushed for Pete’s sake.
 
 
I immediately pushed him startling him a bit. I smiled at him right after.
 
“Thanks…” I said panting lightly trying to regain my composure.
 
“No problem... be careful next time.” he smiled at me. WHAT? He smiled?
Then the elevator door opens.
 
 
We stepped out and now we’re in a long hallway only to be greeted by few workers that passed by us while Key bowed to them in response.
 
He started walking towards God-knows-where so I just followed silently.
 
 
Eventually, we passed by a group of young girls in corporate dresses and they waved at Key. One of them winked, another one curled her hair in her fingers while the others keep on batting their eyelashes but Key just look at them with bored face for milliseconds then right after they squealed in joy.
 
 
“Omo Girls… we all see that right? HE “STARED” AT US… uwaaaa!” One of the skinny girls screamed not thinking that Key could hear her.
 
‘Stared huh?!’ I smirked then give them disgusted look.
 
‘Sorry, the girlfriend is here so back off.’ I thought as if its real making me giggles out of nowhere.
 
 
“Let’s get insi— Yah! What are you laughing at?” Key asked seriously shutting me up. Then an idea flashed in my mind.
 
 
I smiled sweetly then pinched his cheeks “Oppa, you’re really handsome…” I winked. “Hm. I think we should get inside now. Umma is waiting for us...” I said a bit loud then I clings my arms on his.
 
‘Atleast I learned something in my school HAHA.’
 
 
Seconds passed but Key was not moving and just looking at me puzzled so I nudge him lightly.
 
“Is my acting fine?” I whispered then he finally got it.
 
 
 
He nodded smiling then pulled my hands off his arms to intertwine our hands while smiling sweetly at me. I’m blushing hard that’s why I looked away so he won’t see. But suddenly Key caressed my cheeks…
 
 
“You’re so beautiful jagiya…” That’s when I heard gasps and envying howl from the previous girls but I’m too stunned to care.
 
 
 
Suddenly, the door in front of us opened revealing a familiar figure—Key’s mother… and unfortunately and he saw us in that position…
 
‘She'll surely wouldn't doubt us anymore...I guess.’
 
-End of POV-
 
 
 
“M-Mom...” Key spoke stiffed at his position. Hanah was frozen as well. They both don’t know what to do or how to react at the sudden appearance of Mrs. Kim.
 
Mrs. Kim was also surprised at what she just saw. Key and Hanah holding hands; Key’s another hand was sweetly caressing her cheeks and their eyes locked with each other...  But she can’t help smiling at it.
 
She really likes what she’s seeing right now.
 
 
After a while, Hanah got back to her senses. She breaks free from Key’s hands bringing him back to his normal self.
 
They both cough awkwardly looking away from each other.
 
 
“Ehem... Hi son. Hi Hanah... ” Mrs. Kim greeted breaking the silence.
 
“Hi Umma—” Hanah replied, eventually looking at Key when he didn’t respond to his mother. He was looking somewhere else.
 
“Good you’re already here.” Mrs. Kim said looking at Hanah from head to toe. “Very pretty... just so perfect for my son.” she muttered smiling.
 
Hanah blushed a bit at her compliment, “Thanks, Umma...” she answered politely.
 
“I can’t wait to introduce you to our relatives... Come on, let’s go inside.” The lady said to Hanah excitedly.
 
 
On the other hand, Hanah nervously forced back a smile to her. She’s waiting for Key’s help or anything but he just remained silent like he’s not with them.
 
Hanah just sighed hopelessly. “U-Umma— can you please give us a minute. Just...a...short time. Please.”
 
“No problem, dear.” Mrs. Kim said smiling warmly. “I’ll go inside first, just...follow immediately okay?” Hanah nodded.
 
 
As soon as Mrs. Kim goes inside, Hanah nudges Key who was still staring blankly at the floor.
 
“Key... what’s wrong?” Hanah asked concerned.
 
Key looks at her seriously. “I-I don’t know. I’m nervous. I just... don’t feel good about this.” Key answered.
 
“That’s what you called... conscience.” She blurted giggling.
 
“Stop it. I’m not kidding. I think we should leave now.” He stomped like a kid.
 
“Ow... I wish you realized that... a bit earlier.” Key sighed. “What are you planning to do now?” Hanah asked.
 
“ Get inside?” He answered unsurely.
 
“And then?”
 
He sighed again. “...I don’t know…” He locked eyes with Hanah. “Let’s just try to act very well! And you know what I mean when I say very well. Stick to the plan—--jagiya” He’s now back to the same he is.
 
 
“Call. Let’s go in now… oppa!” Hanah suddenly holds his hand before pulling him inside.
 
 
Key looks at her hands holding his... then to the girl pulling her then back to their intertwined hands. 
 
 
 
***************