Chapter 6

We're INLOVE right?! - [KeyandYou Fanfic]
 
***************
 
 
Chapter 6
 
 
“Kibum-ssi? What did you say?” Nicole asked confusedly.
 
“N-nothing. I’ll message you the meeting place. I gotta prepare now…” I excused.
 
“Yeah! Me too…See you later Kibum. I’ll hung up now.” she bid cheerfully before ending the call.
 
 
“I’ll drive you home now.” I said coldly but it seemed not to affect her as she stood up smiling wide.
 
'Aish... this girl!'
 
 
I shut my eyes tight and deep-sighed, clearing any bad vibes before we exited the restaurant.
 
 
“I heard you have a date with Nicole…fast moves huh...and nice lies as well.” she laughed teasingly while I just rolled my eyes and insert the car key.
 
“Shut up, food monster!” I retorted.
 
She was to open probably to answer back when her phone rings…
 
 
“Yobossayo?— OPPA!!!!” She screamed in delight while her face brightened.
 
“I miss you so much… Ah yeah, I just finished my lunch with a friend… yup! Our favorite restaurant… ” She shifted position. “What? You’re already back here in Korea? OMO~” she screamed happily and shifted position again due to excitement.
 
 
While I remained silent staring at her happy face.
 
‘Probably a long lost close friend…’ I thought rolling my eyes before starting the engine.
 
 
“Deh oppa I’m so excited…I will!...Don’t make me wait too much, arasso?... Deh, you take care too…Bye!”
 
I started driving out of the parking lot when she stopped me.
 
“Key… you can go first. I’ll stay here to wait for oppa. Thanks for the lunch and for this.” she said holding the paper bags of clothes, high heels and accessories.
 
“You sure you’ll wait here?” I mean in the parking lot.
 
“Anni… I will walk back to the resto and wait there.” she said unbuckling her seatbelt. “Bye Key. Enjoy your date! take care…” she waved when she got out of the car...obviously in good vibes.
 
I simply nodded and leave.
 
 
‘Finally…” I sighed.
 
“Too much for the first day of meeting her. I mean, she’s so talkative….' I thought but end up frowning.
 
 
'Eh? Frowning? tss... maybe I'm just tired.'
 
I started driving out and focussing myself on what to wear later.
 
-End of POV-
 
 
 
Hanah decided to wait outside the restaurant. After five or more minutes, a young man probably a year or two older than Hanah called her.
 
His black hair looked thick because of its simple but adorable style. It made his face looked chubby yet innocent. He’s a baby-face and a real cutie pie. Besides his cuteness, he looks God damn COOL!  
 
He blew hair out of his face and look at the nerdy girls near his way. He gave them a small smile and they immediately turned out to be crazy es jumping joyfully.
 
He smirked at his overwhelming coolness once he reached Hanah.
 
 
“See that?” he asked playfully.
 
“…Oppa~” he flashed her different smile. Then woooosh~ that killer smile melted Hanah. The smile that he rarely shows coz he’s used to smirk to look cool.
 
“Long time no see—” she quickly hugs him and he hugged her back. “Miss me that much?” he asked patting her back still smiling.
 
“Deh oppa. You’re gone for long.” she pouted before pulling away and eventually smiled too when she saw his familiar smile.
 
“Then I’m here now…are you happy?”
 
“I’m way beyong happy oppa! How are you? You looked handsome now…” she said pinching his cheek.
 
“Awww…” he whined caressing his poor chubby cheeks. “I’m handsome since before, admit it…I just looked more handsome now.” he yelped when Hanah slapped his arms hard.
 
“Aigoo, you haven’t changed! You’re still harsh…” he glared at her but she just stuck her tongue out.
 
“You too… fathead!” they laughed full of joy seeing each other again.
 
“Tss. Now seriously…I missed you so much my princess!” he said sweetly making Hanah smile wider.
 
“I missed you too... Dongho oppa!” he answered sincerely.
 
---
 
    
“So, where do you want to go?” He asked.
 
“Oppa, I think it’s better if you’ll send me home first. Besides, I think you’re still tired of travelling. Let’s just hang out at home, kaja!” she pulled his arms and he obeyed whole heartedly.
 
They reached home and no one is there. Probably Mrs. Kwon is still at work.
 
[A/N: Hanah’s appa is working overseas…I nearly forgot since I don’t have a chance to mention it in the story. :”P Forgive me ! ^-^V ]
 
 
They prepared foods and snacks first, then watched movies, talk about what happened to both of them when they are far from each other, laughed like crazy, teased each other play pillow fight and  many more while waiting for mom to arrive.
 
Soon they got tired and fell asleep.
 
 
 
-Author’s POV-
 
Hanah suddenly woke up from her sleep and she remembered Key.
 
‘Aish I almost forgot about the meeting tomorrow.’ she thought.
 
She grabbed her alarm clock and set it so she’ll surely wake up early tomorrow… well I hope so.
 
She then reached for her phone and saw two messages from unknown number. he opened the first message:
 
 
--Same time, same place tomorrow. Sleep early and remember: DON’T BE LATE! By the way it’s Key.—
 
Then the second message:
 
--Goodnight, food monster. :DDD—
 
 
She hissed at the message smiling before laying back on the bed, and then she realized that she’s in her own room and probably it’s her oppa who send her here…well who else would?
 
‘Gomawo oppa…’ she smiled cheekily before closing her eyes again and easily fell asleep.
 
 
 
Meanwhile…
 
It’s near midnight and Key had just turned off the TV because he’s bored watching random shows. He reached for his laptop to check his emails.
 
Then, he saw Nicole is online so he decided to chat for a while.
 
AlmightyKey23: Vampire!!
 
Nicole_Jung: You’re one to talk. :D
 
AlmightyKey23: Nah~ I just checked my emails. ^^
 
Nicole_Jung: Same here. What a coincidence. :)
 
AlmightyKey23: Maybe… :P So, goodnight?
 
 
Key ran out of words so he said goodnight even if he still want to chat. It takes long for Nicole to reply and Key was about to signed out when…
 
Nicole_Jung: Neh… goodnight! By the way thanks for today. I really had a good time… To be fair, I’ll treat you next time… uh well I hope there would be :”) Bye. Sleepwell Key. *signed out*
 
 
Key can’t help but to smile widely as he remembered this day with Nicole.
 
It’s just a friend-bonding but it means a lot to Key…
 
(I can say that's only for the mean time HAHAHA! >:D  Sorry for butting in. I just can't help it. I'm a KeyNah shipper. LMAO. Don't mind me.)
 
 
Key lay to his bed and soon drifted to sleep.
 
 
 
***************