Chapter 3

We're INLOVE right?! - [KeyandYou Fanfic]
***************
 
Chapter 3
 
It was Saturday morning. Key woke up early and prepared himself. At 7:30 am Key finished dressing himself.
 
Today he is wearing a black long-sleeve shirt top with a deep blue hoodie which he paired with dark jeans and some matching accessories that hung in his neck and around his wrist.
 
He jumped into his own car and drove fast. He arrived at the park at 7:50 am, 10 minutes earlier than the agreed time.
 
He pulled out his phone to call her but he realized he don’t have her number so he decided just to wait patiently.
 
 
 
 Meanwhile…
 
Krriinngggg! Krriinngggg!
 
Hanah is still sleeping when her mother dashed into her room to shut the noisy alarm clock.
 
“YAH! This is the third time, aren’t you going to wake up?” Her mother yelled irritated. The alarm rang three times now but she keeps on snoozing it.
 
 
 
“HANAAAHHH!!!”
 
Hanah slowly opened her eyes and frowned at the sight of her pissed mother. She sat lazily and stared t the clock.
 
Her eyes grew wide.
 
8:05 am!!!!
 
 
She jumped off her bed and threw herself inside the bathroom. She dressed herself with black loose off-shoulder shirt paired with light-color denim shorts and white converse shoes as quick as she could. She tied her long hair in a pigtail and grabbed her bag before rushing out of their house leaving her dumbfounded mother.
 
 ‘Aish…I hope he’s still there.’ Hanah mentally slapped herself for waking up late.
 
She arrived at the park around 8:40 am.
 
She looked over trying to find a familiar guy named Kibum. She walked over the playground but found no sign of him. Then, something pushed her to walk until she ended up in the parking lot.
 
She literally jumped in shocked when a white Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder beeped behind her that it nearly bumped her back because she was blocking the driveway.
 
[Here's how it looks like-- This will help you visualize the scene.. keke]
 
 
She bowed before stepping aside but her jaw dropped when the glass window rolled down and showed the guy she’s looking for.
 
“I was about to leave... You’re lucky I ran out of gas lately.” he scoffed.
 
“Y-yeah… I really thought you already left. Kamsaham—“
 
“You made me wait for a decade.” Key cooed raising his eyebrows.
 
“M-mianhae. I-I…” she pursed her lips trying to explain but she was once again cut by Key.
 
“Arasso arasso… just get in now.” He yelled impatiently.
 
 
Aish…how gentleman…’ Hanah thought before getting into the passenger seat.
 
-------
 
 
They first made their way to the nearest café to have a breakfast. The shop seems to open just now because there are only few customers inside. They occupy the table near the door and sat across each other then the waitress approached quickly smiling brightly at Key.
 
He ordered cheesecakes and coffee for two without giving any spare of look to the hopeful girl who walked away pouting.
 
“Where exactly are we going?” Hanah asked tapping her fingers in the table.
 
“Let’s have a breakfast first. Don’t be too excited!” Key answered sarcastically while Hanah just hissed before looking away. There’s no way this guy will talk nicely.
 
The foods are finally served but Hanah can’t help but to arch an eyebrow at the waitress who still standing there and trying to act cute for Key who seems not interested at all.
 
The waitress frowned and stomped her feet back to the counter.
 
 
“Finally!” he sighed.
 
“So…let’s talk!” she initiated.
 
“Aren’t we already talking?” he retorted rolling her eyes.
 
“We have to talk about the whole that happened last night. So let’s talk in a NICE WAY, arasso?” she emphasized.
 
Key gave her a ‘whatever-look’ making her smile in satisfaction.
 
 
“First, I don’t know if we’re really schoolmates but I didn’t know you…so WHO.ARE.YOU?” She snapped but Key remained silent staring at her.
 
“And, what are you planning to do? Mind telling me why the hell I got involved in this?” she continued while Key just ate a bit of the cake.
 
“YAH! Are you even listening?! Why did you tell your parents that we’re a couple, where in fact we don’t even know a single idea about each other?!” she shouted at Key but still, Key remained calm.
 
Hanah scoffed and smirked.                                
 
“Aren’t you going to speak? Fine! Forget it…” She said before standing and grabbing her bag but Key grabbed her wrists stopping her.
 
“Where do you think you’re going?” Key asked glaring at her.
 
“You don’t need to know.” She glared back as she tried to free herself but Key holds her very tight that it hurts her.
 
“Let go! I-it hurts!” she screamed in pain.
 
“Sit and listen.” He said fixing his clothes.
She then sits back obediently but still glaring at him.
 
 
“First of all, I’ve searched about you last night after the party and found out that you are in the same school I’m in…so HOW COME YOU DON’T KNOW ME?!” Key asked loud gritting her teeth.
 
“Do you think I will ask if I know you?!” she raised her left eyebrows at him making him sighed in irritation.
 
“Fine.” he said calmly. “So, FYI, I’m Kim Kibum… one of the Kingkas of our university.” she gasps hearing those.
 
Hanah is not really into gossips and school events so she doesn’t know who exactly are the Kingkas and Queenkas of the school.
 
 
“Secondly, I don’t know you too!” he said folding his arms under his chest.
 
“That’s the point! Now let’s forget that—” Key cut her interruptions.
 
“Aren’t you supposed to listen?” he pointed. Hanah just clenched her fists and rest her back against the chair again.
 
“Please continue y diva!” Key glared at her but she just stuck her tongue out.
 
“Then, my four idiot friends had to give me a present that happened to be you since they thought that—”
 
Key paused realizing that it’s his fault so he should not mention those.
“As I was saying, it’s supposed to be Nicole…”

 

 

***************