Chapter 9

We're INLOVE right?! - [KeyandYou Fanfic]
 
***************
 
 
Chapter 9
 
 
Key was too occupied that he didn’t realize that Hanah stopped walking so they bumped each other hard. And as expected, here they go again!
 
“Ouch!” she whispered glaring at him but he’s busy fixing his clothes.
 
“Aish...my clothes...why are you so careless?” Key said angrily.
 
She huffed. “Excuse me? So you’re saying it’s my fault that you’re not looking in your way—”
 
“Well YES, it’s your fault because you’re pulling me...” He answered non-chalantly.
 
She was about to answer back but Mr. Kim’s voice interrupts them.
 
 
“Oh look, their already here.” He announced, making sure everyone heard him.
 
Key and Hanah turned to where the voice came from but eventually their eyes widen at what they saw. Key can’t believe what’s in front of him right this moment.
 
 
The conference room that was usually filled with serious business professionals are now replaced by people chatting and greeting each other happily; foods are being served on the table instead of business papers and stuffs; the quiet atmosphere turned into a place where you can hear laughs and joyful conversation together with music surrounding the place.
 
The unfamiliar faces of the employers are now gone... Key knew everyone who’s here...
 
He’s sure he could recognize them all because the whole Kim Family is present in the area. It turned out to be a reunion because all their relatives are here.
 
 
Key didn’t expect this much. He thought that it will be just a simple meet-and-greet but he’s definitely wrong...and he actually didn’t like the idea.
 
‘Damn it. Damn it! I’m all screwed up now.’ He angrily thought himself.
 
 
“Key.” The girl beside her tugged his sleeves catching his attention. “Why didn’t you tell me that we’re going to meet your ‘entire’ relatives?” She whispered.
 
“Stupid. Do you think I’ll agree with this when I know that this would happen?” he answered still with a sound of being irritated.
 
Hanah just looked down. She knew it won’t help if they argue at this point of time. She just sighed trying her best to break her nervousness.
 
 
Key’s parents led them to the table as the rest of the people inside also took their seats. Hanah noticed that Key still looks annoyed so she held Keys hand while slightly leaning towards to whisper.
 
“Relax. Let’s end it soon, okay?” she pointed. Key nodded finally smiling.
--
 
 
“Good day everyone. We really thank all of you for accepting our invitation. We’re happy to meet all of you again.” Mr. Kim started in thanking everyone and blah blah blah.
 
Then, they go to the main point of this event.
 
 
“Ladies and gentlemen, I know this is very unusual and actually the first time but we really want all of you to meet my son’s girlfriend...and I really hope, soon to be our daughter in law— Kwon Hanah.” Mrs. Kim finished.
 
Everyone clapped happily except Hanah and Key who was surprised as ever. They tried their best to smile as they stood up and bowed to the Kim’s.
 
They were about to sit down when one elder spoke up.
 
 
“I don’t have any problem with your relationship but I just want to ask... do you really love each other?” He sounds suspicious making Key more nervous.
 
‘What? This old man is crazy. I mean... we’re already in a relationship so why does he need to ask. That’s a very stupid question! Oww… Not unless he’s in doubt. Sh*t! I hope he’s not!’ Key thought.
 
 
For the nth time, Key became bad-tempered again. He looked at Hanah who seems not having any problem with the situation so he just let it go.
 
 
“Pa, what kind of question is that?” A young lady with a beautiful and angelic face spoke.
 
‘Yes, that’s right Auntie. Thank you.’ Key felt relieved.
 
You two look really good though.” she added.
 
 
“I agree, Auntie Seohyun. But I think Granny is not yet convinced... Key hyung… I have a suggestion… why don’t you…kiss?!” a young boy few years younger than Key, tan-skinned and with a y smirk suggested playfully.
 
Hanah and Key blushed at what he said but they tried their best to hide it.
 
 
“Shut up Kai. Or else I’ll rip that smirk off together with your face.” Key uttered glaring at him.
 
“I-I’m just...kidding hyung.” he said while scratching the back of his head.
 
“Cous, relax. I think Kai is just jealous. You know...he’s still loveless.” a guy with a cute, sweet face and voice, few years older than Key said laughing.
 
“Someone dares to talk. Why Wookie? Do you have a love life?” a big guy with a manly yet attractive smile on his face teased chuckling. Wookie pouted hiding behind a guy with a serious but very handsome face.
 
“Hyung help...Kangin hyung is bullying me.” Wookie tried to act cute and pitiful while talking to Yesung but he doesn’t buy it. He feels like teasing him too.
 
“Really? I think he’s just telling the truth Wookie... I mean, you’re loveless too, right?” he said laughing together with Kai and Kangin.
 
 
Wookie stuck his tongue out childishly. “It’s because I’m too young for that. Unlike you, Kangin hyung and Yesung hyung...you’re too old, like you should marry soon.” He said making everyone laugh; even Hanah and Key.
 
“Y-You.” Kangin and Yesung stood up to catch him but Wookie runs behind Hyoyeon and Taeyeon.
 
 
“Ehem! I have a suggestion… Why don’t the two of you behave and act like your age?” Taeyeon crossed her arms authoritatively blocking Yesung and Kangin.
 
Behind her are Hyo and Wook stucking their tongues out, giggling.
 
 
***************
 
 
Author's Note: HAHAHA. What was that? Even (some of?) the SM Kim's have a short participation in this story. *laughing hard while pulling out my hair* Seriously, I never really thought of that. It just turn out that way. *hides inside Key's closet* :D Anyway, I hope you kinda like it... Hello to #Elf #Sone #Exostan :"D Alabyow.