Chapter 10

We're INLOVE right?! - [KeyandYou Fanfic]
 
***************
 
 
Chapter 10
 
 
On the other hand, Key was time by time glancing at the girl beside her. She looks okay and she enjoys laughing with his relatives.
 
She suddenly turned and caught him looking at her.
 
“Why?”
 
“N-nothing. I just… want to stare at my ‘beautiful’ jagiya. Can’t I?” he voiced out, faking a sweet smile.
 
Those who were near them heard it and they began whispering and such.
 
 
Hanah being aware of his attitude, notice the sarcasm behind his statement so she decided to play along.
 
“Of course you can… besides… I’m all yours, oppa!” she also faked a sweet smile, and then she pinched his cheeks. “Aigoo… my oppa is so cute!”
 
 
Obviously, Key is hurting by the way she pinch him hard but Key can’t react.
 
In fact, he seriously wants to cut her hands off his face. He just glared at her shortly before ‘gently’ removing her hands from his face. He then caress her hair and ‘tenderly pull’ her head near his then he whispered sweetly,
 
 
 
“You’re soooo gonna pay for that later… JAGIYA!” he released her still in a gentle way but with a small smirk in his face.
 
 
Hanah smiled back and forced a sweet laugh. The people around them think that they are just being all lovey-dovey so they ignored them and continued talking about the two and how sweet the couple is… if they only know! >;D
 
 
“Aren’t we supposed to end it now? My handsome jagiya?” she said sounding like a sweetie.
 
“Sure. We really have to finish this crap soon because I really really want to kill you now…” he answered with a wink after.
 
“Ow… that’s so sweet of you, oppa! Then why don’t you make a move now? I’m really tired of acting… I think I want to die now, oppa.” she smirked.
 
“Let me do the honor, babe. Just wait!” he smiled wickedly before standing up.
 
 
 
“Excuse me.” Key spoke loud enough so everyone would hear. “I apologize but we can’t stay any longer because we’re going to meet Hanah’s parent later.” he lied. “I hope you can excuse us to prepare. Thank you everyone for coming. Mom, Dad… thanks for this by the way.”
 
 
 “It’s okay. We understand, son.” Mrs. Kim said smiling warmly.
 
 
“Wait sis!” Mrs. Kim’s sister break in, the owner of the largest jewelry shore in South Korea.
 
“I prepared a gift for them.” She said while getting something in her bag. “This. I hope you will like it. I personally designed it for the two of you.” She finished handling a small box to Key.
 
Key opened it. Hanah peeked and smiled when she saw it.
 
It’s a couple ring. It is really beautiful and everyone can see that they both like it.
 
 
“I also have a gift for them!” another relative in. He gave them two plane tickets for a trip in Paris. Surprisingly, almost everyone prepared a present for the couple. But one gift shocked Key and Hanah the most.
 
 
“If this was the case… then I’ll also give my gift now.” the grandfather cooed. Then he handed him a key.
 
“What is this for, Granny?” Key asked puzzled.
 
“It takes me a long time to come up with this, so don’t you dare laugh or I’ll kick you in you know where.… I already bought a house for you and her.”
 
 
 
Silence…
 
 
“HA HA HA.” Key laughed mockingly. “Seriously Grandpa… it’s not like we’re getting married!”
 
“Actually, I’m planning to give this in your engagement party but I guess… it’s no difference if I give it to you now. It’s just a gift after all. I’m not forcing you to live there now.”
 
 
“But… don’t you think you’re being too futuristic?” Key asked, getting annoyed.
 
“And what’s wrong with that?” his grandfather asked back more annoyed. Key didn’t speak. “And shouldn’t you be happy? That I and everyone here bless your relationship?”
 
 
“Key—” Hanah tries to break in but failed because Key spoke again. The atmosphere is getting weird now.
 
 
“I think you misunderstand it… We will not get married—” Right then, he saw her mother being all sad.
 
‘Urggh, not again! Psssh. I almost spill it’. Key thought.
 
“—we will not get married yet! I mean… we’re still studying. Come on! Don’t be so futuristic!” Key faked a laugh. In the corner of his eye, he saw Hanah sighed.
 
 
 
“Is that your only concern? Then stop studying! Get married tomorrow!” His grandpa spoke boldly.
 
“WHAAAAAAAT?” Almost everyone asked in unison.
 
 
 
“Just kidding.” he laughed. “The house is in your name… it’s your choice on what you want to do with it. Everything is prepared in there. I hope you have time to visit that house… I’m happy if you do.” he finished.
 
Key nodded. “Sure, we’ll visit it first before we go to Hanah’s parents tonight. Hmm... I’m sorry for freaking out lately.” Key said scratching his head, embarrassed. “By the way thanks, Grandpa… thanks everyone.”
 
“No problem. God bless you…” they cheered.
 
“Thanks. I’m afraid we really have to go.”
 
“Okay, son…” Mr. Kim said. “Hanah, take care of him, okay? Whenever he’s being crazy, you can punch him in the face.” Everyone chuckled.
 
“Pa—”
 
“Don’t worry, Appa. Thanks again, Appa and Umma… Thanks everyone. Nice meeting you all.” she bowed to the Kim’s.
 
 
 
Then she and Key left the building, directly driving to the address of the house given by Key’s Grandfather.
 
 
***************