Chapter 4

We're INLOVE right?! - [KeyandYou Fanfic]
 
 
***************
 
 
Chapter 4
 
 
-Hanah’s POV-
 
I stiffed at my position hearing that these are all just a mistake and that I’m so stupid to think that this pretty boy in front of me have actually fell for me out of nowhere…
 
‘aish impossible. I’m thinking too much! Snap out of it Hanah!’
 
 
“S-so…” I managed to say.
 
“Since my parents and the whole damn guests thought that it’s really you, and I don’t have a face to explain this to all of them, so I’m planning to actually play with it for a while with you.” He finished.
 
“What do you mean?” I asked still not processing all of this.
 
“Easy! I need you to be my fake girlfriend for a while…” My jaw dropped hearing those.
 
“Don’t worry, it won’t take long. When they are no longer minding us, then we’ll stop right away.” He said confidently.
 
 
‘What did he just say? I’ll be his fake girlfriend? ! This guy is crazy!!! He’ll gonna use me for his own selfish ty reason?!’ I thought angrily but I can’t voice those out afraid that my voice will crack anytime.
 
“I-I won’t.” I have to play it cool. “Do you think I’ll agree with it?” his eyes widen in shock.
 
“Well I have to make you agree.” He said shrugging her shoulders.
 
“Forget it.” I was about to stand up when my phone ring.
“Y-yobosseyo—” I stopped when I heard yells from the other line.
 
 
It’s my motherly-like bestfriend, Anne. And now she starts nagging me about the project that I haven’t passed last Friday because I was absent since I was ‘kidnapped’.
 
Truth to be told that I haven’t started it yet… Y.Y
 
‘Otteoke? I’ll surely fail this subject if I don’t pass the project… and to make it worse, that’s my major subject!!! God, I don’t want to waste a year.’
 
 
“A-arasso~ I’ll talk to our professor about it. Thanks for informing…” I ended the call and sighed deeply.
 
 
 
“Looks like you have problem at school…” Key muttered.
 
“None of your business.” I barked putting down my phone. “As I was saying, I don’t—”
 
“You know, I can help you with anything related to school.” He blurted stopping me.
 
“Like you own the school.” I scoffed and frowned.
 
He eventually put out his phone and dialled someone.
 
“Looks like we have the same professor…” he uttered before someone answered in the other line.
 
“Y-yobosseyo? Who’s this?”
An old strict voice was heard since Key put his phone in loud speaker.
 
“It’s Kim Kibum, Mrs. Jung!” he smirked staring at me.
 
 
‘Mrs. Jung?! My terror professor? OMFG~ what is he planning to do?’ I panicked.
 
 
 
“Oh Mr. Kim…” she softened. “How can I help you?” his smirk grew wider at the words of out y old teacher.
 
 
“Uhm…I just want to ask if you have a student named Kwon Hanah.”
 
“Kwon…Hanah? Hmm wait… Aha! Yeah, the stubborn student that still hasn’t passed her project… oops sorry, I talked too much. What is it about Mr. Kim?” she asked smoothly.
 
“Yeah, about that project…I want to apologize, it’s because of me that she failed to pass her project. I accidentally ruined her project.” he winked at me while I eyed him surprised at what I’m hearing.
 
“Eh? How come?” The woman asked confused.
 
“Don’t ask more Mrs. Jung… I felt guilty…” he pouted, choking me. “Can I ask a favor, Mrs. Jung?” he sounded more pitiful.
 
“Sure Mr. Kim, what is it?” she asked eagerly.
 
“Can you excuse Ms. Kwon with this? I see she’s having a hard time repeating her effortful projects… Just this once… please?”
 
 
Silence.
 
 
“Aigoo…don’t be guilty now Kibum-ah! I will excuse her this time, okay?” Key smirked while I smiled happily.
 
“Jinjja? Gomawo Mrs. Jung! You’re the best! Have a nice day.” then he ended the call afraid to hear anything more disgusting from the other line. Then he locked eyes with me…
 
“It’s alright now. So?” He said bobbing his head to the side waiting for my answer.
 
“Thank you Key-sshi.” I beamed truly happy not minding the smirk that played on his lips.
 
‘Well, atleast I don’t have any problem now! Yuhoooo~’
 
 
“Then, you’ll agree now?” Key leaned closer making me back away.
 
“D-deh! It won’t hurt to play along with a useful stuff.” I smirked while he frowned at my words.
But eventually, we smiled at each other satisfied with the deal.
 
 
 
They exited the café and as when they reached the car, Key’s phone rings.
This time, it’s his mother…
 
“Mom, sorry… we’re on our w—what?!” He asked furrowing his brows in confusion. “Deh, arasso. Bye!” he ended the call and turned to me.
 
“What did she say?” I asked out of curiosity.
 
“Uhhm, she said we’ll come back tomorrow because she had an emergency meeting so she can’t make it today.” I simply nodded,
 
“So…what now?” I asked opening the passenger’s door.
 
“How about… shopping?!” He suggested excitedly.
“You know, for tomorrow’s outfit…my treat!” he snapped smiling at me.
 
“You’re really a useful guy. I will take advantage.” I laughed, kidding. “Let’s go then!” I said before hopping into the car while Key did the same and drove the car fast.
 
-End of POV-
 
 
 
The ride was silent but not awkward. Hanah decided to initiate a conversation.
 
“Key-sshi, is this your own car?” She asked looking around the car.
 
“Yup. By the way, please, I’m not dating someone who’s calling me that…” he blurted talking about the formality of using ‘-sshi’.
 
“What should I call you then?”
 
“Oppa… Jagiya…or— Yeobo!” he suggested smirking but Hanah slapped his arms hard earning a yelp from him.
 
“Not even in my dreams, diva!” she barked chuckling at his hurt expression.
 
“I see you dream of me already.” he teased,
 
“What? You’re crazy…” she growled.
 
“Whatever…as if I like you to call me that! It just gives me Goosebumps…” He joked earning another slap from her. “Ouch… you’re so harsh~”
 
“Then, I’ll call you y Diva…you like it?” she asked arching an eyebrow with a playful smirk in her lips.
 
“Shut up. OK, I’ll give you the privilege to call me Key! coz for your information, only my bestfriends are allowed to call me that, but since you’re now MY FAKE GIRLFRIEND, you’re in.” he emphasized hissing.
 
“Really? I wonder what’s so special about it…” She scoffed making Key glared at her but she just stuck her tongue out.
 
“I’ll change my mind now…no shopping, no trea—”
 
 
“Aigoo Key— you know your name is so unique and cool…” she said giggling.
 
“I know! It suits me right?” he blurted confidently.
 
She just laughed. “I was kidding, honestly it’s so short, plain and weird!” she laughed more.
 
 
“Yah! What do you think of your name? H-a-n-a-h with an ‘H’ in the end. How irritating to look and to hear, just like you.” he laughed evilly.
 
They continue teasing and retorting each other, talking about every random things until they reached the mall.
 
 
Key parked the car then entered the mall heading straight to the Ladies’ Clothes Section.
 
Key grabbed dresses that looks pretty for him not thinking if it suits her or not. Hanah just followed him wherever he went.
 
 
 
After 40 minutes of searching, he pulled her in front of the fitting room and hand her all the dress he picked.
 
“Get inside.” he commanded.
 
“Am I going to try all of these?” she asked in disbelief.
 
“No! You’ll just carry that forever!” he answered sarcastically while raising his brows.
 
“What if I don’t like to try these?” she tried to block his sarcasm and raised her eyebrows too.
 
“You still owe me for getting really late. Now change quickly!” Key demanded.
Hanah just frowned defeated.
 
“Do you always need to be talk like that?” she turned around. “You’re so y. Now I’m starting to doubt your gender.” she mumbled chuckling as she run inside.
 
“Yah I heard you.” he yelled but she sang loud pretending she didn’t hear anything.
Key just shook her head smiling at her attitude.
 
 
***************