Chapter 11

We're INLOVE right?! - [KeyandYou Fanfic]
 
 
***************
 
Chapter 11
 
 
In fact, Key is really happy and excited when he heard that it’s a house. He wished for it himself a very long time ago because he thought living away from parents sometimes is very fun and exciting.
 
Though his parents can give him what he wants, still Key didn’t want to tell them about it. He’s afraid that his parents, especially his mother will be sad.
 
But now… he can have an alibi.
 
 
 “YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO! This is sooo great than eveeeer! Yeesss. Yeheey!” Key can’t hold his excitement now.
 
He repeatedly yells, cheer and laugh because of much happiness and Hanah is getting out of sorts now.
 
 
“Will you stop being all irritating? You look more stupid than you already are.” Hanah shouted pissed.
 
“Excuse me? Are you talking to me?” He asked still grinning.
 
“NO! I’M TALKING TO MYSELF, IDIOT!”
 
 
 
-Hanah’s POV-
 
 
He abruptly stopped the car. ’Ouch.
 
 
“Yah… what’s your problem now, huh?” He asked seriously.
 
 
By merely looking at his serious face, I can’t help but to laugh but somehow I managed to contain it.
 
Anyway, at first, I just want to ask him if he wants to eat an ice cream first before we go on a long road trip because I DO! I *ING DO! I really don’t want to ruin the mood between us but he’s being a again. I keep on calling him, constantly repeating my question and trying to get his attention but he never listen to me… More like, he’s not hearing me. Ever since we drove off, I started talking until I realize he’s not listening. He’s just smiling wide and eventually yelling stuffs like ‘Yeah. This is great’ and such!!!
 
He’s so irritating. I lost my mood now and I don’t mind if I ruined his mood as well.
 
 
“YAH!” he said, actually more like he yelled.
 
“Can’t you stop yelling? You’re really irritating.” I said out of irritation.
 
“I don’t care. Can’t you just answer me quick when I ask? I said, What.Is.Your.Problem?”
 
“Wow. You have the guts to tell me that, huh. You’re so unbelievable.” I said with full sarcasm before looking away from his face.
 
“Wae? Did I ignore you? When? Huh? When?”
 
 
I look at him in disbelief.
 
“You mean, you really never heard atleast… atleast one of all the things I said ever since we got in this car?” I asked, in pure annoyance.
 
 
“…hmm… never heard any?!” He answered unsure.
 
“Urgg. You’re so impossible Kim Kibum.” I just looked down and sighed. I looked at him again. He’s kind of thinking… Nah~ he’s really weird.
 
“Is it very important? I admit I’m not paying attention but… what is it? seriously? Can’t you just say it again?
 
“No! Never will I!”
 
 
Then a wicked smile appears on his face again. “AHA! I know! You’re mad because…” he smirked, slowly leaning towards me.
 
 
He stopped few inches across my face. “…maybe you told me you have feelings for me, am I right? But too bad… you’re just my fake girlfriend. Is that it?”
 
He teasingly stares straight into my eyes so I push his face away hard, “In.Your.Freaking.Dreams!” I playfully stuck my tongue out. “Get out!”
 
 
 
 
“Say what?”
 
“Are you depth? I said get out.”
 
“Excuse me? You’re kicking me out of my own—”
 
“I’ll drive, okay? Give me the address.” I said snatching the paper in his hands. “Move now, idiot.”
 
 
After few seconds of staring, he finally got out then we exchanged seats.
 
Maybe, he can’t believe that I also can drive.
 
I drove the car faster than ever because I want to get things over soon. Seriously…I want to go home now… -_-
 
-End of POV-
 
---
 
 
 
Meanwhile…
 
 
-Onew’s POV-
 
Great!
 
After thinking the whole week and telling myself for almost hundred times that I will NEVER go here… I still clothed myself, wear my shoes, pick up my car keys and drove all the way here.
 
‘Seriously… I should tie myself sometimes. This perfect body is not following me anyway… Aish!’ I thought before walking towards my car.
 
I opened the door and seated on the driver’s seat.
 
 
I started the engine, just to turn it down again after finally deciding that I really have to stay and carry on with this stupid task. I noticed the box silently resting on the passenger seat. Eventually, I smiled.
 
 
I opened it.
 
And smell it.
 
 
“Hmm…chickeeeeen.” I picked up one drumstick and slowly, I placed it in front of my mouth, ready to take a bite but then…
 
 
 
“ARRRRGGH!” I screamed frustrated.
 
“This is terrible. This is cruelty!!! I even have to give her my beloved chickens!!!!!!” I cried in full depression.
 
I half-heartedly placed the piece of chicken back, closing the box in process and then picking it up before getting off my car.
 
‘Damn it! Damn it! Damn you, witchcraft!’ I cursed to myself.
 
I took a deep long breath to calm myself, at the same time, fixing my clothes. “I have to get this over as fast as possible…’ I walked towards their gate, then I rang the doorbell repeatedly.
 
‘You will pay for this… big time, Ms.—‘
 
 
 
The gate opened and I saw a very familiar face… it’s her. It’s Park Kimlee.
 
 
I smiled.
 
 
She smirked.

 

-End of POV-

 

***************

Author's Note: Onew-shi! Onnew-shi! You will have your side story. Uwaaa~ I'm so happy for you. *eats all your chicken*
HAHA. So there. I decided to add some sort of short story. And maybe, not just for Onew but also for the rest. I just realize, adding a side story can add fun to this fanfic.. and also, I made it so that it will not be always Key and Hanah :D You know, I want to avoid you guys being bored and not-interested anymore *cries if you do*. LOL
Anyway, that's all for now I hope you'll like it. Please look forward for more updates. And please leave any comment. Thank you very much. Alabyow readersssss. Mwua :*