Chapter 5

We're INLOVE right?! - [KeyandYou Fanfic]
 
***************
 
 
Chapter 5
 

“YAH! What do you think?!” Key stopped fixing his hair and turned to her.
 
 
She’s wearing a gold dress that flows under her knees.
“Gold doesn’t fit you.” she stepped into the room again.
 
---
 
“Key... Look at me!” she called laughing at herself. Key can’t help but laugh too.
She wears a shining fitted red dress. She looks like a ballroom dancer.
 
“I don’t remember picking that!”He shook his head chuckling and she immediately rush back to change still laughing.
 
---
 
“How about this?” She asked wearing a tiny blue strapless dress.
 
“Err… I don't think we’re going to club.” He shook his head.
She stamped her feet towards the room irritated. She’s getting tired of this.
 
---
 
Key sighed. He wants her to look simple but pretty as she is. A dress that is fashionable yet it will emphasized her natural beauty.
 
 
After so many tries…
 
“Key~” she called tiredly.
 
Key stared at her from head to toe.
 
She’s wearing a pink cocktail dress that was cut few inches above her knees and a simple black belt to emphasize her body shape. The dress reveals little skin on her upper body but is flowy down her thigh. She suits her very well. Key finally liked the outfit so give it two thumbs up making her smile in relief.
 
[A/N: I think I'll post a picture when Hanah wore it already]
 
 
They look around for matching heels and accessories then they proceed to Men’s Wear Section.
                                                                                                              
Key focused on searching for the latest fashionable outfits nowadays but Hanah keeps on showing him old-style and ugly shirts while laughing like crazy. But Key just ignored her and as expected, soon she gets tired of her own craziness and decided to follow him around silently.
 
 
Key smiled mischievously at himself as he looked at the numerous clothes in his cart.
 
“Hold it for me in a while.” Key said before handling Hanah his phone.
She simply nodded and reached for the phone, tired enough to argue or even said anything.
 
Key skipped into the fitting room, quickly removing his tops and started picking the clothes he chose lately and trying them out.
 
 
Being Key, the fashionista, he examined every detail of the clothes keenly and immediately pulling them off his body when something doesn’t satisfy his standards.
 
But to his surprise, he already tried everything he picked but nothing amused him that much. He signed disappointedly and wore his clothes back before stepping out and walking towards Hanah.
 
 
 
“What’s with the face?” she asked curiously looking at Key then at the clothes then back to Key.
 
“Not even one single of these interests me.” He whined in his own diva tune.
 
“Really? These clothes look pretty fine.” she said then smirked.
“I told you, my choices are better than yours.” Key just growled at her but she just laughed at his face.
 
“Shut up and stay still. I’ll look for something much better!” then he stormed out of sight.
Hanah just shrugged her shoulders and decided to wait for him patiently.
 
 
-Hanah’s POV-
 
A minute passed when Key’s phone rings. I looked around to see any sign of Key but failed. I looked down at the caller’s name only to make my eyes widen at what I saw…
 
‘Nicole is calling… Otteoke?!’
 
 
Then out of my senses, I pressed the ‘answer call’ button and a sweet and soft voice echoed into my ears.
 
“Annyeong I’m Jung Nicole, may I ask if I know you and why are you calling last night?” she asked politely. Her voice is really soft and angelic.
 
 
SILENCE…
 
 
 
“Hello?!” she asked repeatedly.
 
 
I don’t know what to do.
 
Ofcourse I can’t tell her who am I or why Key called her because on the first place, I should not answer it…it’s not my phone, it’s KEY’s!
 
The next thing I knew is I pressed the ‘end call’ button and deleted the entry in call history.  But she called again… This time, I’m smart enough to not answer it. Thank God it stopped ringing now.
 
Then just like a cue, I saw Key came back holding a shirt and a coat then he swiftly entered the fitting room and locked himself.
‘Why did Key called her? Are they dating now?’ I tapped her foot thinking hard.
 
‘AHA! I forgot, Key is head over heels for her. But how on Earth she doesn’t know Key? If I’m not mistaken, Nicole is one of the Queenkas in school so—”
 
 
“Yah! Let’s go!” Key waved in front of me making me snapped back to reality.
 
“O-ow, y-you’re done?! Why didn’t you let me see?” I asked before standing up.
 
“Nah, it’s no use! As long as I like it, besides I don’t need your opinion.” she stuck his tongue out teasingly while I just rolled my eyes.
Then we walked ahead to the counter to pay.
 
-End of POV-
 
 
 
Afterwards, they roamed looking for a nice restaurant to eat since it’s already lunch time. They ended up inside Hanah’s suggestion… actually, her favorite restaurant.
 
They’re already eating when Hanah remembered his phone
 
“Key…” She handed it back to him.
 
“Aish, I almost forgot. Thanks.” He was about to put it inside his pocket but she stopped her.
 
“Wait… Uhm…” he tilted his head waiting for her next words. “N-Nicole called a while ago but—” Key’s eyes widen excitedly.
 
“What? She called me?! Finally! Gotta call her back.” he beamed excitedly before dialling.
Hanah just shrugged her shoulders and continued eating.
 
 
 
-Key’s POV-
 
I was pretty nervous...don't know why while waiting for her to pick up my call. After few more rings, someone greeted cheerfully.
 
“Yobossayo! Jung Nicole speaking…”
 
“Nicole-sshi… a-annyeong!” I greeted shyly.
 
“Annyeong~ who’s this?” she asked with her still gentle voice.
 
“I’m Kim Kibum… do you know me? We’re schoolma—”
 
“AH! Of course I know you… who would not know a Kingka…” she cheered knowingly.
 
“Nah~ you’re a Queenka as well…” I said truthfully making her giggled.  “Uhm…are you busy? Did I somehow disturb you?” I uttered cautiously.
 
“Not really. Actually, I’m just at home and its… kinda boring staring at the wall the whole day.” she giggled again and I can’t help but to smile wider…I don’t care if I looked damn stupid now.
 
“Really? Ermm… me too!” I blurted unconsciously. “I’m stuck here in my room and it’s really boring…” I lied trying my best to sound believable.
 
 I looked up to Hanah and she’s staring back at me in disbelief.
 
 
O.O
 
“What did you just say to her?” she whispered and I quickly covered the mouthpiece of my phone before answering.
 
“Aish~ pretend you don’t hear things and just eat all you want, okay?” She gave me one last disgusted look before she resumed eating.
 
I glared back at her and was about to say something to shut her up but Nicole’s voice called my attention back.
 
 
“Kibum-sshi? Are you still there?” she asked.
 
“D-deh! Sorry for that, I just thought… uhm…someone’s calling me downstairs.” I lied for the second time hoping she’ll never ask more of it.
 
“Ahhh… so any plan for today? Just to kill time, you know.” she asked obviously giving me a hint that she’s smiling.
 
“Uhh— how about we’ll meet first then let’s decide where to go and what to do later on?” I suggested hiding my excitement.
 
“That’s what I’m thinking too. I see we have same thoughts…” I swear this girl loves to giggle making me blushed and shifted my position every now and then.
 
You see, men can have butterflies in their stomachs too. kekeke. Before, I thought it’s too gay but I beg to disagree now… I’m too excited and happy. The same feeling when I finally got my desired clothes and other items.
 
“Good! So let’s— YAH! THAT’S MINE!!!” I can’t manage but to yell at Hanah who almost finish my dessert…not to mention, all my foods were finished too. She just grinned at me childishly.
 
‘I guess I need to deal on someone firstly…’ I thought glaring at Hanah.
 
***************