Chapter 2

We're INLOVE right?! - [KeyandYou Fanfic]
 
***************
 
 
Chapter 2
 
 
 ‘Who the hell is she?’
 
After few minutes of staring...she smiled before leaning closer to me.
“Uhh so… you’re the reason why they kidnapped me. A-Annyeong~” the sleepy girl whispered to me.
 
My eyes widen as my mind finally processed all of this.
 
‘This is not Nicole!!!’
I stepped back away from her. Then I called the four idiots and they immediately walked over…
 
 
“ARE YOU ING CRAZY?!” I shouted then realized that all the guests looked at me so I bowed at them and lowered my voice before dragging the boys farther from the girl.
 
“Who on Earth is that girl?” I asked them pointing at the girl who’s standing tiredly in the center.
 
“What’s up with you Key? What do you mean by who is she?” Jjong said confusedly.
 
“Key hyung…isn’t she the girl you pointed at the bar?” Minho asked back with furrowed eyebrows.
 
“Hyung… aren’t you happy that we brought her here?” Taemin asked not understanding what’s happening.
 
“Arggg… Stop asking and listen carefully. This is not her. This is not Nicole… m-maybe I-I pointed at the wrong person.” I explained messing my hair but fixing it as fast as I could.
Like duh, I won’t let people see me like a mess. Err… especially my hair.
 
 
“Excuse me! But I have to go home now. It’s getting late.” We literally jumped, shocked when she suddenly chimed in.
 
“Nice idea! You better lea—” I was cut by a familiar deep voice.
 
 
“It’s nice finally seeing my only son with the girl she likes. I’ve waited so much for this Kibum-ah. Are you courting her already?” My father and my mother walked towards us.
 
“D-Dad, Mom… I-It’s not—” I stuttered nervously. I felt like I want to disappear right this moment.
 
 
KEY’S RANT TIME [!]
 
For your information, my parents are not the typical type you encountered. They are so demanding and IRRITATING.
Sure we love each other and we’re in good terms but I can’t help to say that they’re stressing the out of me as they keep on blabbering on when will I be having a girlfriend? When will I get married? And when the will I give them grandsons…You see?
 
I JUST TURNED 21 TODAY AND THEY WANT ME TO HAVE A FAMILY?! >.<
 
‘Arrggg!! How the hell will I going to explain this? Onew hyung help!’
 
I looked at Onew hyung who greeted my parents then they all excused themselves to let us have a talk.
 
 
‘Great…great friends I had!’ I thought gritting my teeth.
 
“You are all dead.” I mouthed at them but they just shrugged their shoulders off. I sighed when they completely disappear.
 
 
 
“You never know how you make us happy tonight Kibum-ah. We’re glad to finally see you with your girl. Our Kibummie is a man now.” My mother said wiping the ‘fake tears’ approaching to fall.
 
‘Here she goes again…my favorite but oh-so-dramatic mother.’
 
I shook my head desperately. “Mom, it’s not like what you’re thinking.”
 
“W-what are you talking about?” My father asked confused.
 
I glanced at the girl beside me who’s obviously puzzled about the whole situation but decided to shut .
 
 
“Mom, Dad…I don’t like her…”
 
That’s when my mother burst out instantly making me panicked.
 
 
 
 
“—I-I love her.”
 
 
‘I…what her?! Love?! I love her?!’
I laughed nervously as I quickly think of anything better before they misunderstood it, then ‘Bingo! I just have to tell them that she doesn’t feel the same way.’ I smirked.
 
 
 
“She loves me too…So yeah, we’re inlove.” I finished smiling widely.
.
..
My smile dropped instantly as I realized what I’ve said.
 
‘You’re Hopeless, Kim Kibum!!!’
 
 
 
I shut my eyes furiously before opening it again only to see my mom’s crying face immediately turned into a joyful one as she hugged me. My father is smiling so bright. But what shocked me the most is when I heard claps from behind me.
 
I hadn’t notice that the crowd was listening to our conversation since my parents appeared.
 
 
‘OMFG! -_- Seriously, Can I die now?’
 
-End of POV-
 
 
 
-Hanah’s POV-
 
And here, I end up sitting beside this Kibum guy while his parents are in front of us smiling sooooo wide. The whole situation is AWKWARD!
 
I mean, imagine yourself sitting around the table with a ‘strange’ family because those kidnapers, ughh well… ‘Handsome Kidnapers’ force you to attend this party to almost die in a box until your prince charming came and save you.
 
I don’t even know what to feel…should I be afraid and run for my life now or should I be proud because out of nothing this guy said he loves me— err scratch that we're inlove…even if I don't know how. -_- 
 
 
“So, may I know your name Missy?” Mr. Kim asked me
 
“I-I’m… K-Kwon Hanah.” Mr. and Mrs. Kim chuckled while I just look down shyly.
 
“Please don’t be nervous dear… we don’t bite.” Mrs. Kim uttered still chuckling.
 
“I’m…just s-shy.” I still stuttered.
 
‘Argg…stop stuttering Hanah!’ I composed myself and try my best to regain my confidence.
 
“You should not be shy now, okay? Anyway, how did you and my son met?” Mr. Kim asked.
 
“Errm…actually I really don’t know—”I was about to say the truth but Kibum cut me off.
 
 
“She really doesn’t know me BEFORE, but we’re schoolmates so I happened to see her around one time and… and that’s when it all started—I courted her and soon, we fell in love! That’s all…” he finished biting his lips staring intently at me.
 
 ‘LIES!’ I thought myself.
 
 
“Aigoo…I never thought my son would be extremely handsome when he’s inlove. You think so Hanah-sshi?” Mrs. Kim asked smiling at me as I smiled back.
 
 
“Y-yeah you’re right, Mrs. Kim!” I said reluctantly.
 
He blushed and I can’t help but to giggle. He glared at me so I shut my mouth but I can’t help but to stare at him.
 
 
‘Yeah right! Why didn’t I notice earlier that he’s handsome?!’ I thought.
 
 
 
“Well then, so… from now on please call us Mom and Dad, is that okay?” Mr. Kim squealed making Kibum’s eyes widen in shock and so I am.
 
“Dad—”
 
“Wae? Obviously, we approved to your relationship…so is there something wrong with it, my son?” Mr. Kim asked.
 
“a-anniya, thanks but—”
 
“What are you so worried about Kibum-ah?!” Mrs. Kim chimed in suspiciously.
 
“N-Nothing. I-I’m afraid she’s not comfortable with it.” He answered sighing.
 
Then they turned to me.
 
“N-no. It’s okay with me.” Kibum looked at me but I just smiled.
 
I don’t know what gotten into me but I’m absolutely not in my normal self today.
 
 
After few more minutes of lying, his parents finally excused themselves to give us the moment and we faked a smile to them waving goodbye.
 
Just as when they left, we both sighed in relief. -_-
 
-End of POV-
 
 
‘Urrgg…what did you gotten yourself into Key?!’ Key thought, his head hung low while sighing for the second time tonight.
 
 
‘What if maybe…just maybe, he really likes me so he’s doing this! Aigoo, Am I dreaming? I don’t mind waking up then.’ Hanah face palmed smiling widely at her dreamlike experience.
 
 
​***************