Chapter 1

We're INLOVE right?! - [KeyandYou Fanfic]
[!] IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE YOU START READING: I just want to tell my readers that some Foul Words [such as damn, , , crap etc] are sometimes used in this story... just to emphasize the emotion and im sorry for that. Hope you understand :) Enjoy reading.
********************
 
 
 
Chapter 1
 
 
The party already started. Booming party music, busy waiters here and there, and joyful conversations filled the hotel. All expected guests had already arrived as well as the ever business-minded but loving parents of Kim Kibum better known as Key.
 
Key is celebrating his 21st Birthday and as promised, his best friends will give him the most unforgettable gift he could ever had.
 
“Happy birthday Key hyung…” Key heard the familiar high-pitch and always cheerful voice of none other than Taemin.
Behind him are Onew, Minho and Jonghyun who greeted him too.
 
“Thanks. Are you enjoying the night?” Key said as he passed glasses of alcohol to each of them … except Taemin of course.
 
“Deh. It’s a great party, hyung.” Minho complimented before drinking a bit.
 
“Alright then. By the way, where is the gift you’re talking about?” Key asked cheekily.
 
“Excited much, are we?” Jonghyun asked back teasingly while wiggling his eyebrows.
 
“No…but mind giving me some ing clue?” Key asked not having any single idea of what they will give him.
 
Jonghyun shrugged and look away smiling wide. Key turned to Onew who’s busy with his chicken. Minho was chatting with few girls and there he found Taemin.
 
 
He smirked. “Taem…” Key said taking few steps closer eyeing the youngest guy.
 
“Anniya~ don’t ask me… Uhm…O-onew hyung help!” He called and run behind Onew.
 
 
“Yah! Do you really have to scare him?” The oldest yelled still munching a drumstick.
 
“Scare? I was just about to ask him.” Key said chuckling at the sight of the scared maknae.
 
 “Whatever, birthday boy. Why don’t you just thank us for granting your wish?” Onew smiled widely.
 
 
-Key’s POV-
 
Why don’t you just thank us for granting your wish?
 
 “My wish? What wish? Y-YAHHH WHERE ARE YOU GO—” Key shouted but too late they’re all nowhere to be found.
“Aish…” Key just sighed.
 
 
“Excuse me everyone. Calling all the attention especially of our birthday celebrant…” The MC announced and everyone automatically stopped whatever they’re doing and focused on the speaker. “Mr. Kibum, your bestfriends prepared something special for you. Now let’s all watch and find out what it is.” He finished.
 
 
Then Onew hyung appeared walking to the center followed by Jjong, Minho and Taemin who’s pushing a human-sized white gift box tied by a red ribbon.
[A/N: Yeah~ Jjong is older than Key but he didn’t prefer calling him as hyung…let‘s just say Jjong is fine with it LOL.]
 
 
‘The idiots and their idiotic idea.’
 
I shook the thought off my mind.
 
 
 “SAENG-IL CHUKKAHAMNIDA KEY!” The four boys greeted smiling wide.
 
 “Annyeong. I think everyone is curious about what’s inside. Then I’ll tell you now. Who’s inside is really special for Key. She’s the girl he only wished for…” Onew hyung said flashing his famous eye smile.
And it hit me.
 
 
**Flashback**
 
“D-Do you know my b-bi-birthday w-wish?” I said groggily getting my bestfriend’s attentions though the music in the bar overpowered my voice.
 
“All I want is that girl.” I answered pointing at a certain girl. “I’m always planning to court her but I can’t have the perfect chance.”
 
 I’m drunk and dizzy that time and so I can’t control myself.
 
“I know! I know she likes me too. I caught her many times looking at me.  I promise you all, Nicole will be mine.” And that’s when my mind shut down.
 
**End of flashback**
 
‘Seriously? They mean Nicole? My ultimate crush?!...Don’t tell me she’s inside that box and—’ my mind suddenly stopped processing as I felt my cheeks burning.
I was a little bit mad and embarrassed but my smile can’t deny the fact that I’m too excited.
 
 
“Key-ah… sorry if this might cause you embarrassment but I swear you’ll thank us after this.” Jjong’s melodious chuckled echoed making the guests giggled too.
 
“I hope you’ll like our gift. Enjoy the night with her hyung.” Minho said smiling.
 
‘Aish…hurry up! I wanna see her now…’ I yelled excitedly in my thoughts.
 
“KEY HYUNG, OPEN THE BOX.” Taemin shouted.
 
I walked towards the box as they all exited leaving me and the box in the center.
I slowly pulled the ribbon then…
 
 
*Boooom!*
 
The box flew open revealing a girl wearing a beautiful black strapless dress that has one opening to expose her right leg down to her four-inched high heels. The dress hugged her body showing her body curves while her long brownish hair was slightly curled at the ends.
‘Long brownish hair? When did she change hair style? But damn look … she’s really pretty.’
I muttered even though only her back is facing me. I smiled cheekily, about to tap her shoulder but she suddenly turned her back to face me.
 
Everything seems stopped. My jaw dropped while my eyes widened in shock…
.
.
.
.
.
‘Who the hell is she?’
 
 
 
***************