08

Abusive Love

 

Dara didn't even dare to make a move from her position after hearing Jaejoong's threat. She's just scared as hell, and Jaejong seems like he didn't kid around. He sounded very serious about that and it really scares her. Dara didn't even have time to change, nor to shower... She just skipped work and she's sure the boss is going to raise hell on tomorrow, but it didn't even bother her. The thought of her boss scolding her didn't even pass in her mind.  

She sobbed again as she buried her face on her knee. She was sitting on the floor for long...she didn't even know what time it was but she's sure it's already night since her apartment already dark. She hasn't turned the lamp on yet. She's already tired, and had enough of Jaejoong. He just won't really leave her, isn't he? It's only been two days since their broke up, is it too short for Jaejoong to let her go? How long should she give to him to not to go after her again? Another three days? A week? She can live with that, but remembering what Jae threaten, she's surely afraid that it's going to be more than that.  

The thought of Jaejoong made her feels disgusted of herself. How can she be so fool? She let him physically and mentally hurt her, and now he's scaring the hell out of her, and he's forcing himself to her. What's wrong with her? Why does she have to be so weak? Or blame Jaejoong for being so strong that her energy to push him back is just wasted. She roughly wiped her lips because Jaejoong's lips just made a land there. She wiped, and wiped with the back of her hand while still crying her eyes out. The room was already dark and only light from outside's hall that illuminate the room a bit. Dara didn't dare to move, to turn the lamps on, but the darkness scares her too. Jaejoong always shows up whenever and she's afraid he'll show up in the darkness. She just curled herself in the corner while hugging her knees, hoping the morning will come soon.....  

The knock on the door startled her and she tighten the embrace on her knees while looking at the door in frighten. She started shaking a bit in fear, afraid of what Jaejoong would do if he enters again....  

"Dara? Are you in there? It's Jiyong."  

A male voice that's different with Jaejoong made her glare to the door become softer. After gathering her guts, she dared to stand up and open the door, revealing her mess side of her. Her eyes were red, so did her nose. Her lips were swollen, first, because of jaejoong's forced kiss, second, because of her kept on biting it. Her hair was a mess and she was still wearing clothes that she wore earlier.... Meanwhile Jiyong was all clean and dress up neatly.  

"Dara?! What the hell happened?! " Jiyong's immediately grabbed her by her shoulder, scanning her from head to toe, and before Dara had time to flinch and push him away, Jiyong already pulled her into a hug.  

"What happened to you? Who did-" Jiyong stopped and without asking Dara, he already knew who did this to her. "It must be that fcker, isn't it? It's Jaejoong, isn't it?!"  

"Don't... Please don't scream at me too.." Dara bowed her head down and sobbed again. Jiyong just felt helpless at the sight of dara looking so miserable in front of him. Without any hesitation, Jiyong pulled her for another hug again, and this time, Dara hugged him back.  

 

 

**  

 

 

Dara was sitting on the couch, blanking out in the space while Jiyong was serving himself and her in her own place, a tea. Dara was too shock to even move and Jiyong thought he needed to do things to calm her. After Dara finished crying, he guided Dara inside in a bit awkward mode since it was his first time to enter her house and...well, it was unexpected. Silently inside his mind, he cursed Jaejoong for being a date ruiner, and an . He the lamp and let Dara sat on the couch while the TV to make it less awkward. He placed two cup of tea on the table, one is his and the other one is hers.  

"Drink your tea, it'd calm you down.. I'm sure you haven't had anything to eat, so i'll order food here if it's ok with you?"  

Dara could only just nodded...  

"Maybe a hot shower could lessen your tension a bit, what do you think?"  

Dara looked at Jiyong. She doesn't want to be alone, will she be by herself after she's finished showering? If she's alone, Jae would come.... Sensing her panicked look, Jiyong knew what she's thinking.  

"i will not go. You're tired already, clean up then we can eat, after that you can sleep.."  

Dara sighed in relief and stood up to her bathroom. Jiyong called for a chinese food delivery and listening to the sound of water running. He massaged his temple because this is his first time to get to know about a problem like this. He couldn't understand the reason why a man could even hit a woman. Doesn't his mom teach Jaejoong a lesson about respecting people especially ladies?! This whole thing just make his blood boiled. The big question is WHY? Why does he do these things? Is Dara the first or is there anyone before Dara that already experience the bad time with Jaejoong? Did Dara do anything unforgiveable that make him so rough at her? But Dara seems nice.  

The creak sound of door being opened disturbed his thought. He looked at his back to see Dara being wrapped in her towel only. He looked at her for another second before he realized what he's doing.  

"Sorry!" "i left my clothes." They said in unison. Jiyong pretended to drink his tea and when Dara walked to her room, he glanced again at her and saw a big bruise on her back near her shoulder, but it wasn't clear as some of her hair covered it.  

When Dara is back, she sat down and drunk her tea. She's feeling a lot better and- ouch!  

"Aw!" Dara whimpered in pain when Jiyong pressed his fingers on her back, but before Dara could ask his motive, he already barked to her.  

"You have a bruise on your back, isn't it?!" Yelled Jiyong in fury. Dara couldn't help but just shook her head, wondering why he's acting like this. "It's nothin-"  

"What's nothing? If it hurts that means it's something!" Jiyong pressed his fingers again and Dara already yelped in pain. "You said it's nothing,huh?"  

"Did he do this?" The question that made Dara stayed silent...keeping shut and answering nothing are already enough. He doesn't need to know everything, but for Jiyong, her silence means yes.  

Jiyong had to take several deep breath to calm himself. Lots of thoughts just entering his mind all of sudden and those aren't good thoughts. Inside his mind, he already grabbed Jaejoong in the collar and punches him until he passed out, in Jiyong's mind...  

"Do you have any ointment?"  

"What for?"  

" I'm thirsty..geez.." Jiyong rolled his eyes. Dara gave him a sorry smile and walked to her room to get an ointment. She took off her clothes and put it herself because she's afraid of the touch if Jiyong put it on her... After she's done, she put on her clothes and went out to see Jiyong arranging plates on the table.  

"Chinese food is ok for you?" Jiyong asked.  

"Yes. thanks.."  

"About the bruise..-"  

"i already put the ointment on it. i hope you can keep this as secret and not telling anyone about Jaejoong and me." She interrupted.  

"What?!" Jiyong slammed the spoon back to the table. Can't Dara see if people knew then she can be protected indirectly? People who spot Dara and Jae would probably know what's going to happen, and can prevent it to happen.  

"It's going to be worse if people know.... Jaejoong is already angry that you knew..." She muttered silently, looking at the table only as she didn't dare to look at him.  

"Stop thinking about him! Think about yourself first, you can't just protect him after what he's done to you!"  

"He's after me. I'm scared of what he's going to do if people know." Dara whispered and then a second later she flinched and jumped on her seat, almost falling backward, because Jiyong was trying to hold her hand.  

"Oh God.... I'm sorry, i didn't mean that." Dara apologized and felt worst than ever...  

"You know what? Forget it. Let's just eat." Jiyong began eating by himself and after a moment, Dara followed him too. They finished eating in silence, Dara washed the dishes while Jiyong throwing the trashes, and after they finished, they sat on the couch to watch TV. Jiyong's mood was still bad and he didn't open his mouth since then. It was already late but Jiyong wanted to make sure that Jaejoong won't come to see her again. After a while, he already felt a head on his shoulder. Dara was already fast asleep, she must have a tiring day....  

Jiyong sneakily clasped his fingers with hers, and biting his lips a bit because he already success to hold her hand... Yes! With her head on his shoulder, her hand in his, he already got a good time for himself, but he knew he was doing this as a cheat because Dara didn't really let him do this... 

"I'd protect you from anything, Dara.. Let me do that to you.."  

 

**  

 

Dara had to rush to school because she woke up late. She didn't see Jaejoong nor his car around so she sighed in relief as she ran to the school. She slept so well last night but she was a bit panicked when she saw no one. Jiyong went home but he already locked the door from outside and slid inside the key through the door's tiny floor hole.  

Dara ran along the hall even though it's not allowed since she was scared. The hall was already empty and she is late already! With long hurried steps, she stepped inside her class and almost slammed the door because she was so nervous that Jaejoong would catch her. The teacher was letting Dara to sit down because she rarely late. Dara took a seat before she glanced at Jiyong and gave him a smile.  

"Jaejoong came and looked for you. Why are you late?" Whispered Bom.  

"We broke up days ago and he still can't accept it, i think. i woke up late." Dara explained.  

"Broke up? Finally! Ghad! You finally open your eyes!"  

"Bom, my eyes are opened too now. i never closed them unless i sleep."  

"Whatever, Dara! Kyaaak! I'm so happy for you! Now there'll be no Jaejoong who will disagree with our girls day out! Let's grab a lunch together after school!" Bom shrieked in happiness, earning a warning from the teacher, but Bom didn't care. She happily said "wohhooo" in the class and she got herself being kicked out of the class....  

 

 

**  

 

 

Dara and Bom went into Hongdae, had pasta as their lunch and ice cream as dessert, but Dara couldn't stay long since she still has to change for work. She was right, Dara was scolded by her boss and her missing presence was blamed by her boss because it caused a chaos yesterday.  

"You know unnie, last night your boyfriend came and looked for you. We told him that you're not coming but he was throwing a fit. He threw a glass to the floor. Boss said he's going to charge it under your name, did he tell you that?" Hayi said while washing cups.  

"What?! How come?! Boss didn't tell me anything about that!" Dara gasped. Seriously, what the.... Jaejoong was the one who broke the glass and boss is going to cut her salary because of that?!  

"He's probably just lying, you know, empty threat.."  

"He can't do that to me. i had a bad day yesterday and this news is just making today worst. And Hayi, it's ex boyfriend now." Dara informed in a bit proud.  

"What?! Why?! Unnie, he is very handsome! He looks hotter than idols these days! How come you two broke up? He is my inspiration for my future boyfriend." Hayi explained it in disappointment.  

"Once you knew the real Jae, you'll said the opposite, Hayi-ah... We can't judge people based on their looks only. Personality is the first thing you have to see." Said the wise Dara. She doesn't want Hayi to experience the same thing as her. Hayi is already like her own sister and imagining Hayi getting the same pain as her just kills her.  

Hayi was pouting and mumbling about how looks is important for her when Dara felt vibration in her pocket jeans. 

She took her phone out to see one message from Jiyong. 

 

From : KwonJiyong Time : 15.37 Message :  

Let's have dinner together again. With my friends this time?^^ do u want to? 

 

To : KwonJiyong Time : 15.41 Message : 

Sounds good. Idk your friends... It'd be awkward don't u think?  

From : KwonJiyong Time : 15.45 Message :  

They r my bandmates... I'm sure you know them.. i'll pick u at home at 7 ok?  

 

To : KwonJiyong Time : 15.41 Message : 

I'm at Hello Cafe near my apartm building. Thank u for picking me up^^ c u  

 

"Thank you for picking me up... See youuu!" Hayi peeped from my behind and read my reply in a sing sang tone.  

Dara quickly put her phone inside her pocket, "ya! Hayi-ah!" She called in a bit embarrassed tone. 

"Who's that unnie? Your new lover boy?" Hayi wiggled her brows. 

"What? No! He is just... He is just someone." Dara turned red. Who's jiyong anyway? He's just a good friend for her.  

"Someone special?"  

Dara was too occupied with the thought of Jiyong and she nodded at Hayi's question. Special? Maybe yes. After a moment she realized what she had answered, Dara quickly shook away the thought, "yah! Hayi you tricked me!"  

 

Hayi could only laughed at her unnie's denial. Special or not...she'll see that soon. Hayi sure that guy her unnie's texting is not just a friend for her, based on how her unnie's smile at the text. She's just hoping whoever that guy is, he's treating Dara good, and better than her ex-handsome-boyfriend. 

 

 

HELLO! Sorry i haven't updated remember me, Dara yet... I'm feeling like typing it with my laptop and i don't bring one ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ  

Thankyou for the support^^ ♥ u guys!!  

Please do leave me some comments and up vote ^^ 

Is the chapter too short / boring? If it's, sorry:( I'm writing this with my phone... 

 

i went to GD's world tour and it was amazing!!!