10

Abusive Love

 

 

"The rain is quite heavy, so... Do you want to stay a night here?"

 

 

Jiyong coughed at Dara's question awkwardly. Stay a night at her place just seems so tempting but yet it's inappropriate for a guy to stay at a girl's house, right? What if people know about this? It'd be a big topic for everyone to talk to, and it would definitely won't be a good choice. 

"It's okay. I'll just wait until the rain stops." Jiyong answred while drying his hair with the towel Dara gave, and wrapped his body with it because it was a bit freezing. "You should change, or take a bath."

Dara bit her lips not knowing what to do, then she offered him to take a seat on the couch, turning the heater on then left to her room searching for Sanghyun's clothes. She grabbed his clothes and his pants, then brought them out. Jiyong and Sanghyun's body size is a bit different. Sanghyun is a bit taller but well, there's no other choice.

"This is my brother's clothes. You can take a shower if you want and wear it. You're freezing already." Dara mumbled shyly and put the clothes beside him. Jiyong was already gritting his teeth due to the coldness but he kept insisting Dara to take a shower first.

"Jiyong, you'll catch a cold!"

"I..d.don't..c.carree.. Y..You ff..first"

Dara took Sanghyun's clothes and placed it on top of the heater then headed to the kitchen to make hot tea for Jiyong. That guy is really stubborn. Dara brought the tea to Ji and he accepted it quickly but instead of drinking the tea, he just kept on holding the warm-hot glass. Dara took back the clothes after she felt it was already enough to make Jiyong warm.

"Change your clothes first, I'll take a quick shower." 

After Dara closed the bathroom door, and quickly took off her clothes and go . She the shower and let the warm water increased her body temperature. Dara felt like staying for a while because the warm water just so relaxing like usual but Dara quickly turned the water off and wrapped her body with towel before she realized.

"Stupid Dara where's your clothes?!" Dara face palmed herself. She was too occupied with the freezing Jiyong and didn't realize she took a shower without bringing her clothes in with a guy outside! Stupid!

She took some breath and opened the door a bit, Jiyong was still in his seat and was already changed, but this time Jiyong was closing his eyes while his lips were still trembled. Dara's heart turned into a race in a sudden, she doesn't know why. Is it because of Jiyong in her place? Dara gulped after watching Jiyong for a while. He was closing his eyes and she took the opportunity to run to her room and slammed the door in rush. The loud bang must have woken him.

"Jiyong! I've finished. Go take a shower!" Dara said from her room. She kept leaning her front against the door until she heard footsteps coming and a door closed. Dara didn't even realize she was holding her breath until Jiyong already got inside the bathroom. Dara chose her usual sleep attire, an oversized shirt that was Sanghyun's and a sleep pants with white little stars decorating it. She glances at her bed, it was so tempting just to throw herself on it, put blanket over her then holding Tamtam to sleep. She was tired because of the school and the work, thank God tomorrow is Saturday. She can at least wake up late than usual. It was like the bed had hands that seduced Dara to sleep on it, she really want to rest but she had a guest that she can't leave. The rain didn't seem like going to stop either and that means she had to accompany Jiyong before he left.... It was already 11PM soon....

Dara walked out of the room, yawned and threw herself to the couch instead of her tempting bed. Jiyong was still showering and she just doesn't want to fall asleep. Dara walked to her room again and brought the drama script outside instead. At least she can kill the time memorizing her line. Dara killed the sleepiness immediately after reading the script, she just felt excited all of a sudden and can't wait for the due date to come. She was reading the part when the beauty found the beast turned into a handsome prince and couldn't help but giggle at her own thought about how Madame Lim would transform Jiyong into a beast. Maybe she would put fur on him and fake fangs. Kekekeke

"What are you laughing at?"

Dara quickly closed the script like she's afraid to get caught even though she did nothing wrong. She just laughed, no crime is done. "Nothing. Feeling better?"

"Yeah. I hate cold." Jiyong answered and took a seat next to her, taking his tea and drunk half of it before he gave it to Dara. "Drink this while still hot."

Dara couldn't even reject because his tone was like he ordered her to do it for her own good, she blushed again and took a sip on the other side.

"You blush a lot today." Jiyong smirked as he softly nudged her. Dara blushed even deeper.

"I'm not!"

"It's okay. You're cute when you blush." Jiyong teased again, "Don't blush to anyone but me only." spoke him while leaning against the couch, his head was so close to Dara's shoulder. He looked at her from his perspective and found her even cuter when she looked so helpless like that. 

"Can i hold your hand?" he asked directly this time because he did it twice and he wasn't asking her permission to do so.

"You already did earlier."

"I want to hold it again~" Jiyong said with cute voice, made Dara smiled.

"You didn't ask me earlier, why are you asking me now?"

"Just want to make sure you allow me to do that." Jiyong then got her attention by opening his palm beside her hand, "I'm going to close my eyes and count to three. If you allow me to hold your hand then, put your hand on mine...If you don't, then don't do anything." Jiyong covered his eyes with his other free hand and start counting, leaving Dara no time to think.

" One...." he counted slowly, silently feeling nervous because if this doesn't work then he probably will have to stop to grab  her hand like he owns it....

Dara was leaving with no time to consider this and that, but the fact that Jiyong was no one but a friend for her made her a bit confused. She just can't let him to do things to her, even though holding hands is just a simple thing but it is not definetely not a thing between friends thing. It's a couple thing. And Jiyong is not her boyfriend, what if he do more than holding hands? What if...What if he left ? What if her walls started to crush down then he leave her? But the feeling of her hand being hold by him is comforting, and she liked the tingling feeling.....

"Twooooo...." Jiyong counted even longer, he is just trying to make the things between them clear. He can't do something that Dara doesn't like him to do to her, right? His heart was like a drum because he could hear the loud beating in his ears... Dug dug dug dug... One more count and he's already has to face the answer. He didn't even prepare himself if Dara answered no to him. He should have enjoyed the moment and waited for another day to ask this question!

Dara was already sticking her arm out but was still hesitant to place it on Jiyong's hand. Jiyong is a great guy, but so was Jaejoong. She is just afraid is she's answering him a yes then it'd lead into another whole level....then Jiyong would turn into another Jaejoong. She needs to protect herself!

"Thrrrr...." Jiyong held his tounge and kept on saying thrrrr waiting for Dara's hand,  but there was no skin interraction until he was out of breath. 

"Three." Jiyong opened his eyes to see Dara staring at his hand. A pang of disappointment hit him hard. So Dara doesn't like when Jiyong held her hand earlier. She should have told him...

"I'm sorry, i can't. I'm protecting myself." Whispered Dara apologizingly to Jiyong. 

"Why? I told you i'll protect you." Jiyong reasoned, didn't accept Dara's answer.

"I can't. I've to protect myself... This whole thing scares me." 

"What scares you? Why are you scared? Are you scared of me?" Jiyong questioned again. It made him felt disappointed more. If she's scared of him then why she's letting him be around her? After all this time? Didn't she have a great time to with him and his friends? What's this all about? Is she playing a game on him?

"I am sorry.." Dara apologized again, bowing her head down. Jiyong turned silent and thinking of what's happening, absorbing everything in his mind.

He stood up, and coldly said "I don't see any reason to stay. I'm going. Thanks for the shower."

"It's still raining!" 

Jiyong headed towards the main door while holding his wet clothes, putting his shoes on, "Why do you care?"

Dara couldn't answer the question, and just let Jiyong walked out of her apartment without any word came out from , even though her heart was screaming to beg Jiyong to stay. It took minutes to realize that she was still standing while staring at the closed door. Everything happened so fast that she couldn't even tell what's happening anymore. They were having fun then he left. 

It's better, Dara...It's better to leave now rather than later.... she said in her mind bitterly. Glancing at his tea cup, she just stood up and put it on the sink, planning to just wash it tomorrow because she's feeling even more tired now. With heavy heart, she laid down on the bed and closed her eyes, drifting into a bothered sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you... forever... we will be together forever..." whispered Jae in Dara's ear, making the latter fall in love even deeper with him. They were in the garden, having a picnic together, with Jae holding her from behind. Jaejoong rocked their body slowly, and lightly kissed Dara's cheek showing his love to her.

"I love you...You are mine forever...." said Jae again in her ear, then he kept on continuing.

"No one can have you but me only... You are mine only.." he said again and his voice kept on ringing on Dara's ear.

 

You are mine only...

 

You are mine only...

 

You are mine only...

 

Jaejoong's embrace tighten until the tightness bothered Dara, she tried to push his arms away but he didn't even budge. 

"Don't even try to go or i'll beat the out of you when i found you..."

But Dara didn't listen, she kept on pushing him until he lets go. Dara ran and the garden turned into a forest. Trees are everywhere and Dara didn't know where she was, but she just kept on running ahead until suddenly an arm got her.

"Gotcha. It's your punishment time, baby..." said Jaejoong as he pushed her to the ground, Dara quickly turned into self defense by raising her arm to cover her face, but it didn't stop Jaejoong from putting his hand on her.

"No one will love you, you pathetic ! No one but me! Not Kwon Jiyong but me! ME! ME! ME!"

 

 

 

Dara's eyes snapped open and she quickly sit on the bed, her heart was still squeezed in fright because of the dream, she was already covered with sweats. The dream felt like real and it was just like bringing back the memories. Dara could still remember the sting of Jaejoong's hand on her skin. She still could feel the pain from her bruise, she even still has the bruise on her body. She hates every part of it because it'd only make her rewind what Jaejoong did to her. 

She never got a dream about Jae after they broke up and she's hoping this was the first and the last time she's having this bad dream. Dara checked her phone. 2:29 AM.

No text or call from Jiyong, nor Jaejoong. She felt relief thinking that Jaejoong would probably move on already and accepting their break up and felt upset that Jiyong didn't try to contact her, but she was supposed to be the one to text him this time because she was the one who send Jiyong away.... Should she apologize?

 

Dara walked outside to grab a drink. The room was dark so she had to turn the light on beside the kitchen, but when she finally able to see everything, she gasped. The scene after her shocked her so much.

The blue towel of Sanghyun that Jiyong used earlier was torned into pieces on the floor, and before she could ran back to her room, a strong arm already wrapped around her, while another hand pressing a piece of cloth to .

 

"How dare you... inviting that er into here, baby?"

 

it was the last sentence she heard before she passed out weakly in his arms.

 

 

 

 

quick update hayahaya

comment juseyo! *beg with puppy eyes*

don't be a silent reader! ^^ and please upvote too

thankyou! please enjoy the chapter!

feel free to show your anger on comment section below HAHAHA