02

Abusive Love

 

 

DARA's POV

 

 

I sat and stared blankly at the brick wall after i entered my room. I was numb. I felt nothing but the pain. How long must I endure this? My scalp felt like there's thousand of ants walking around, it's itchy, yet hurt. But my heart was the one that hurt the most.

Never did i imagine someone who i love wouldd do that to me...but Jae must have his own reason. He must has had a bad day like what he said before. i am a bad girlfriend. i can't even help to cheer his day. i even almost get hit by a car. What a great day.

i am sad, i felt regret, but i also am angry. He broke my phone. He hit me. But i hope he never do it again. My eyes were damp, puffy and heavy. Soon i fell asleep and dreamt of Jaejoong and me.

The door knocked startles me from my sleep. i thought it was my neighbour since the wall that covered the rooms are quite thin.

"Dara! Open the door!"

The mention of my name woke me and my every sense up. i startled awake and rushed to the door without even looking who's outside. The morning light greeted me and i shut my eyes.

"Dara..." Jaejoong breathed out in relief to see me opening the door for him. Then the second later I'm aware of what he did to me, seeing him in front of me just making me sick. i slammed the door shut but he held it open with his palm.

"Dara, please.."

He's much way stronger than me, and me, trying to push the door close is just useless. i let go of the door, and soon found myself in his embrace. My face on his hard chest, and i didn't know but i started to cry again.. i inhaled his scent and slowly i put my arms around him too. He wrapped me tight like he's afraid, he rubbed my behind to calm me and giving me kisses on my temple.

"Dara. I'm so sorry, babe. i didn't mean to do that. i know i shouldn't have done that to you. i am really, really sorry. i love you.."

 He then broke the hug and cupped my face, thumb my wet cheek. "Forgive me, baby?"

i stared at his sad eyes, soon i nodded and he pulled me into a hug again.

 

 

**

 

 

i showered while Jaejoong waited outside. The bathroom is inside my bedroom, but i locked both doors. i may have forgiven him, but i just couldn't take any risk. What if he entered while I'm showering or while I'm putting my clothes on.

i don't want that to happen.

i put my shirt and my black pants on, then stepped outside. Jaejoong was there, sitting on the couch while arranging something. i approached him and he turned to me.

"Oh, you've finished. Come and sit here, i brought your favourite. Croissant and hot milk tea for breakfast. Tada !" He looked like a magician that showed a rabbit coming from his hat. i giggled and smiled at him and sat next to him.

This is Jaejoong who i loved. My sweet caring Jaejoong. i grabbed the croissant and sat closer to him. Yesterday was just a nightmare that i will never experience ever again.

 

 

**

 

 

I don't know when he prepared this but when he took me out, he announced that he's going to take me picnic. We are walking side by side, with each arm around each other's waist. He was holding the picnic basket as well. Soon, he stopped in front of a big tree and he spread out the cloth. . He took out the sandwiches and two bottles of juice. We took off our shoes and sat on the cloth.

"Lay your head on my lap, baby." He patted his lap and i rested my head on it. It's still summer and i wanted to feel the warmth of the sun on my body. Jaejoong played with my hair and looked at me warmly, grabbing my hand and kissed my palm.

" i love you baby. Only me that will love you, Dara."

i nodded and replied, "Love you too, Jae."

 

 

**

 

 

When i opened my eyes, i felt rested. Last night sleep was awful, and i actually was shaken about what happened. I'm glad Jae came and apologized of what happened. i took a peek at Jaejoong and surprised that his eyes met mine. He was still in his position and he must be tired. i pushed myself into sitting and muttered sorry to him.

"It's okay. i like watching you sleep."

i was speechless so i just gave him a shy smile. i gulped down the juice he prepared and almost choked myself cause Jaejoong showed me a phone with pink case. "For you."

i wiped my mouth and gaped at him.

"Jae! That's too much! i can't take it!" i cried out.

"i want you to take this. Your phone is broken, now if you don't have a phone how can i contact you?"

"And whose fault is that?!" i snapped. The words just blurted out of my mouth. i bit my lips in regret and saw Jaejoong's face turned gloomy.

"Don't make me mad again, Dara. I've bought this for you and all you have to do is just to accept and use it." He muttered darkly.

i have no choice but took it from him and unlocked it. The wallpaper is a photo of him and me.

"I've saved your mother's number, your brother's, Bom's and mine. I've deleted all your friends' contact. Why do you have so much boys' number?" He complained.

"Did you stalk my contacts?"

"Well, if i didn't do it, then i'd have no idea that you are cheating on me!"

"What? Jae! You're ridiculous. This topic is closed!" i shook my head in disbelief. I'm always be faithful to him and now he's question me about this?

"Why? Are you afraid that i might find out?!"

"Jae! There's no one else!" i assured desperately.

He looked me in the eyes, searching for something, maybe? Then he sighed. "Fine. i trust you this time. There'll be only you and me, Dara.. You have to be with me... i want you to want me, do you, Dara?"

"Oh, Jaejoong." i sighed and pulled him into a hug by his neck, he's just so confusing sometimes. "Of course i want you."

"Don't ever leave me."

"i won't. Thanks for the phone. i'll use it well." i grinned, trying to make his mood better. He isn't like this before. Maybe he's just feel bad after what he had done yesterday.

He leaned closer to me and his lips found mine. Soon we lost in our moment....

 

 

**

 

 

Jae insisted on staying and his reason was because he was alone at the house. This is our first time.... i didn't want to make him sad, or maybe made him angry if i reject him? Especially of what he did ysterday..i knew I've forgiven him but somehow there's a little part of me..that's scared of him.

"I've ordered jjangmyun for us. Prepare the plates, i want to drink coke. i'll take a bath." Jae said and soon entered my bathroom. Did he even bring his clothes?

Without much words i took out two plates and two pairs of chopsticks out from the drawer and arranged them on the table. i opened my old refrigerator, well it was almost empty. There were only a big box with half kimchi in it, left over soy sauce, half eaten chocolate, an empty mug with a tea bag that i can re-fill hot water if i feel like drinking tea again, three eggs left, two small yoghurt and pasta sauce inside. i haven't shopped for my groceries... i opened the next drawer and glad that there were still several ramen packs inside and rice too. See? I'm not that poor.

Jae said he wanted coke. Hm. Well, if i go to the market and buy him one. It won't take an hour to do that. i might be arrived the same time as the jjangmyun. That's a great idea, Dara!

i grabbed my wallet and secretly exited. It won't even take ten minutes, i swear! There's a mini market just across this street.

The cashier's look just a complete turn off. Long hair that reached his collar, and long bangs that covered half of his face. i won't be complaining of some random stranger's look but it was funny. His hair looked like he just poured oil and rubbed it all over his hair.

i walked past him and grabbed a cold cola from the fridge, a can of milk, and wondering if i should have cereal for breakfast tomorrow, or something heavier since Jae was here with me. i decided to take a can of tuna. Jae can have tuna omelette tomorrow morning.

i headed to the cashier and paid. The money i have was 'gladfully' enough. Tomorrow i'll have to go to work too, i work at the cafe 5 blocks away from here.

"Thanks." i muttered and carried my plastic bag, and headed home. The night wind brushed my skin and it's so refreshing.

"Where the fck have you been?!" Jaejoong growled as soon as i arrived. Well, i just arrived at my floor and he was waiting outside my door, screaming and I'm sure his voice must be echoed along the hall.

i rushed to him and pushed him inside. "Low your voice, Jae! i just went to buy your coke." i walked pass him but he grabbed my arm, snatched my grocery bag from my hand.

"Who gave you permission to leave?! You didn't even inform me !" He shouted then took the coke can and threw it hard to my face, hitting my cheek bone that just below my eyes, like he's throwing a ball for a baseball game.

It was so hurt that I'm sure it'd bruised.

"Jae! Why-" he grabbed my chin and lifted it up.

"This is your punishment because you didn't tell me. Next time, i want you to tell me first otherwise i'll have to punish you again." He muttered.

"Tell me, whose fault is this? Mine or yours?!" He asked.

Did i deserve this? But he's angry because i didn't tell him...

"My fault." i whispered with weak voice. i was scared.

"Good. You deserve this." Jaejoong patted my cheek, then walked inside my room. The moment he closed the door, i broke into tears. It was so hurt, i still can feel its hardness on my face.

But Jae told me i deserved this. i was wrong because i made him worried by going out without telling him. i deserved this because this is my fault.

i deserved this but i don't like to be treated like this.

 

**

 

The stinging pain was still there, even though it wasn't as hurt as last night. I've put some ice on it. Last night Jae was fast asleep on my bed, it wasn't a really big bed but i managed to squeeze myself to the side.

 

i looked at the wall clock. I've an hour to go to work so i quickly showered and prepared the breakfast. i cooked my eggs for Jae and added some tuna while I'm having a cup of milk.

i do really need to shop my groceries.

"Omelet?" i heard Jae pulled the chair. i was washing the dishes so my back was facing him.

"Yeah. For you."

Jaejoong was silent after that but i can hear the fork clicking with the plate. After i finished washing the dishes, i sat down and gulped down my milk nervously.

"i don't know how long...since the last time someone cook for me." Jae gave me a shy smile, "it tastes really good, baby." He looked up at me, and saw my bruised face. i had to flinch because i didn't know what he was going to do. He extended his arm once more and used his thumb to my cheek.

i decided i didn't want to discuss anything about last night, so i back to the topic earlier. "You have someone to cook for you, like your mom?"

"My mom doesn't cook for me." He muttered sadly.

"You have maids in the house." i shrugged.

"That's their job, they have to do that. i don't have people to cook for me because they want to." He reasoned and stabbed another forkful of egg.

"I'm glad you like it." i replied, this morning Jae is in a good mood. i don't want to make him angry or maybe the rest of the day would be awful.

"where's your egg?"

"This is my breakfast." i wiggled the empty glass in my hand. "Jae, i have to go to work."

"What?! Today?!" He raised his voice, made me afraid to open my mouth.

"Yeah. I've to really go now." i said while taking a step away.

"Don't go to work, we can go buy you food or something. Milk is not enough for a breakfast." He stood up, placed the plate on the sink and opened my fridge. He gave me a look, "it's empty. We should go for groceries shopping today."

i glanced at the clock. Twenty minutes to 8.

"i have to go now. We can shopping after i finished-"

"i don't want you to go!" He protested while grabbing my wrist, taking my time.

"Jae...-"

"i. Don't. Want. You. To. Go! Can't you understand what I'm saying?!" He stomped his feet at the end of the sentence like a kid.

"Jae, I'm running late! You know where my work place is, just com-" i couldn't finished my words as he already got my by my chin. It's always my chin...

"Didn't you get enough of lesson for the pass few days? i don't like you to talk back to me." He narrowed his eyes and i closed mine, shut them tightly as if I'm afraid if he's going to him me in any time. He released me and grabbed my shoulder instead. "i'll change. Don't go without me. i'll drive you there."

i only can nod..... i just made him mad again.

 

 

 

 

waiting for your response aka Comments! ㅋㅋ

생 일 척 하 해 우 리 대 성 이 !! 

happy birthday to our Daesung! Our angel !