05

Abusive Love

 

Please do leave some comments for me... comments are very important to make me have intention to write

i just got one comment after waiting for the whole week after i updated last time and after sometime i got total 4 ...

i'm a bit upset with this..i work hard for hours to make an update for you

sorry for complaining though.

enjoy this chapter okayy...thank you for reading ^^

 

Jaejoong was with Dara all day long. He didnt leave Dara because he didn't trust her. The fact that a new guy moved to their college and made a move with Dara didnt make him feel good.he is vert bothered with that. He has no idea about the guy's name but as soon as he landed his eyes on him, he already hate him.

 

Dara didn't help him to feel at ease either. She doesn't do what Jae wants, she just doesn't want to listen. Everything that Jaejoong do, according to him is all because of love. He is protecting Dara and loving Dara, because she is his. Only his forever.

 

Jaejoong is the senior and he is going to graduate soon. He has some plans in his minds already. He  wants to take business major so he can continue their family's business. The work is very importantfor his parents.... And it is so important to the point, the business breaks their marriage. Jaejoong's parents and buiness is well known in Korea and the parents believe if they announce a divorce,it'd effect their business as well. Jaejoong stays silence all the time, he never speaks about this to anyone, but he knows. Their affair.

 

Jaejoong's dad rarely come home, while his mother often travels abroad for business or to refresh herself, leaving Jaejoong alone in Korea. Jaejoong knows his father already re-married with a younger woman and already has a daughter. jaejoong doesn't know much about his mother but he assumed his mom has her fling too in Japan, since she usually travels there alone. Jaejoong once overhears his parents' quarrel since he was still in elementary school, and always heard them throwing insults against each other. He once experienced his dad's wrath, he slapped Jaejoong when he was a kid. Jaejoong always cry to his mom after that, but his mom just said 'it is because Daddy loved you, honey...'

 

He believe it at first but then the hitting thing happened again and again, not to him only but sometimes at his mom too. After sometimes he finally realised that it wasn't love. Before he is able to know whta the real "family love" is, he already learnt about the hatred.

 

They just send him money, money, and money. Never did once showing love, and care to him. Jawjoong was unhappy inside, but he faked a smily outside because he doesn't want people to pity him. He was lonely, but he found Dara and she is his only light. She is cheerful, she is pretty, funny, and he loves her. 

 

He is showing his love, showering her with his love with the only way he knows, and giving his heart only to her.

but who knows, his love hurts her?

 

 

 

 

 

A week has passed and Jiyong didn't get much respond from Dara, he didn't know why but Dara just got his attention, but he knew that she has a boyfriend so he choose to stay cool. Jaejoong sent Dara off to her drama room since the teacher announced that the school will held a show for this year's graduation, which is Jaejoong's year of graduation. Jaejoong stopped at the front of the door.

 

 

"I'll drive you home. I'm at the library studying. You have to go there after you finished." 

"Okay." Dara sighed in defeat. She has no choice, right?

"Be good."

"I'm not a dog! I know what i should do." Dara protested but Jaejoong pinched her arm hardly and hissed, "I don't like the way you're talking to me, baby. You have to stop that."

"My arm hurts, Jae..."

"That's your punishment, Dara. You have to learn how to appreciate people, especially me. Where's my kiss?" Jaejoong asked for a kiss like he didn't do anything. Dara had to tiptoe and pecked his cheek while rubbing her sore arm to ease the pain. Jae left as soon as she kissed him and Dara entered the room.

" ...Perform Beauty and the Beast, and Miss Park, nice to see you too, and you're late." The teacher who looks like Umbridge in Harry Potter movie noticed and softly and yet sarcastically called Dara. "Have a seat, Miss Park, at the back because you're late, and if you're late again, you won't have a chair at this class, you understand me right?"

"Y-yes Madame Lim." Dara nodded and sat at the back. Dara loves to be in drama class and she just wished for the school to get rid of this annoying fat LIM! She is an old who just being strictly annoying to her students, she's full of sarcastic remarks and if, IF, you made a problem with her...congratulations, because you'll be so pissed everytime you meet her. But Madame Lim is a great teacher, and she handles most of the school events well. She is a good writer, and creator too. She has tons of new ideas running in her mind so she always carry her book everywhere, because according to her, Ideas are created in minds but they are easy to be forgotten. Write everything on your book because that'll be the base of your way to make your dream comes true. The musical concert last year went pur-fect under her hand. Like what Madame Lim always says. Pur-fect.

"We still got two months away from this, it's a short period, i know-" Madame Lim was still on her speech but a loud door sound being opened interrupted her.

"I'm sorry i'm late!" the guy answered while panting. 

"And who are you, young man?" Madame Lim adjusted her glasses while holding her paper, looking for his name maybe.

"I'm Kwon Jiyong, Mrs."

Dara snapped her head to the door's side. What. The. Hell. What is he doing here?!

"Okay, Mr. Kwon, i'll excuse you because you're new in my class, and i heard you're the new student, am i right?"

"Yes, I am" Jiyong answered loudly and clearly, ignoring all the eyes that were focusing on him.

"Good, Welcome to this school. But you're late and i hate people who late." Madame Lim smiled warmly at him first, then barked, "GO AND SIT AT THE BACK !"

Jiyong sprinted to his seat at the back and his eyes hardened to see Dara there. He sat down and pulled his chair close to Dara's.

"That must be hurt." Jiyong murmured while gazing at the bruise on Dara's arm.

"W-What?" 

"This." Jiyong touched his thumb on Dara's bruise. It was just simply a touch but already making Dara groaned in pain.

"Don't touch me!" Dara hissed and pulled her chair away from Jiyong, but Jiyong did the same so he's still close to her.

"Go away!" Dara cried out in annoyance and tried to push Jiyong's chair.

"I saw what he did to you." Jiyong mumbled and that made Dara stopped, and she nervously continued to hear what Madame Lee was saying, pretending to not to hear what Jiyong just said.

"Did you let him to do that?" Jiyong asked and didn't get response from Dara so he pressed his thumb on Dara's bruise.

"Stop doing that!"

"Answer my question then, did he do that?"

"He didn't and that's not your bus-"

"PARK AND KWON! IF YOU TWO ARE GOING TO QUARREL, GO OUTSIDE AND DON'T INTERRUPT MY-" Madame Lee stopped with her 'loud barking' and she narrowed her eyes at both of them, then took a look at her paper again, then looked at them again. Dara cursed under her breath to have Jiyong beside her and annoyed her like that. He doesn't know anything to start with, but why she got nervous all of sudden?

Madame Lee opened again and this time, she was soft and determined, "I've made my choice. Sandara Park, and this new Kwon guy, will be the main character for this year's drama. I've made the script and here," Madame Lee distributed the photocopies of the script to the students in front and asked him to distribute to the whole class.

"What..."Dara gaped blankly at the class. Her dream just came true! She got the main character....but why does it have to be with Jiyong?! She wanted to reject it but this is her dream! She has been waiting this for so long. She can't give up!

"Madame, i'm sorry to interrupt but Jiyong is the new member here, don't you think it's not fair to give him such a role?" Dara raised her hand and told her opinion. Any guy is fine,e xcept Jiyong!

"Are you questening my decision, Miss Park?" 

"I...I..no, i didn't mean that, Madame."

"It's settled then. The reason why i chose him is because he has a different aura. I know what i'm doing, don't try to be clever in my class!" Madame Lee barked again, and she started to give the students some roles.

"I'm glad i join this class." Jiyong smirked at Dara while reading the script.

Dara rolled her eyes in annoyance and started reading. The story was written so well, and the pace is not too fast or too slow and there are some parts which included the instrument band. Woa. It's going to be huge!

"i want all of you to read your parts, because tomorrow we are going to practice right away. KWON! PARK! Better get your emotion good tomorrow! Make some chemistry between you two! Class dismiss!" Madame Lee ordered before she left the class carrying her books.

"Can i have your number? Since we are partner now and i think we need some communication..." Jiyong offered Dara his phone but Dara just walked pass him, but Jiyong chased her. "Hey, i was trying to be friendly here..."

"Look. Be friendly with anyone else. We are not friend and i'm  not intending to be, just leave me alone, okay?!" 

Jiyong paused and shoved his phone into his bag, "i was just trying to be nice. Jeez." he shook his head and walked out of the class, leaving Dara alone this time and he entered the bathroom. He washed his hands angrily and wiped his face. "What am i doing?! I looked so desperate! Jeez! What's wrong with that woman!? He clearly saw when Jaejoong pinched Dara, did he see it wrongly?! and why is that goddamn Woman hate him so much? What did he do?!

After calming himself, he walked out of the bathroom and climbed downstairs. The school was empty now, he didn't realize the time passed so quicky when he was in the bathroom. He walked pass through the hall and heard a shouting. Jiyong was just going to pass in peace because he didn't want to interfere with people's business but he couldn't help but walking slower than usual to listen.

"STOP BEING A AND FLIRT WITH EVERYONE! Didn't i tell you that you're ugly?! You're an eyesore to everyone and you have to understand that! What did you talk about with that guy?! Did he ask for your number? Did you give it to him? YOU DID, DIDN'T YOU?! I'll take your phone if you did, Dara. TELL ME!"

The mention of Dara's name made Jiyong paused and headed towards where the yelling come from. He could see the back of Dara's boyfriend and Dara there, but Jiyong chose to hide himself.

"Jae, Jay just borrowed my book...We're at school, stop this..I didn't do anything...I'm sorr-AAAH!" Dara pleaded but Jaejoong slapped her until she fell to the floor. She could feel some liquid flowing through her nose and a red liquid dripped to the floor. She just got another nosebleed again. "Jae-"

"I really hate to hear lies coming from your mouth, do you know that?!" Jaejoong hissed, "I am so going to punch you right now if you can't stop crying! You're so pathetic, do you know that?! Pathetic ugly who crave for boy's attention! You already have a boyfriend, Dara! God damn it!"

"Jae, i didn't do anything! Jay just borrowed-"

"I've had enough with this ." Jaejoong murmured before he grabbed Dara's shoulder to pull her up and pushed her to the  wall. "You're trying to play with my anger, aren't you?!"

"I..I'm not! Jaejoong! It hurts! Get off!" Dara tried to fight back but Jaejoong grabbed her neck.

"I told you, i hate your tone! You better shut your mouth-" Jaejoong then let go of Dara and stumbled backwards as Jiyong rushed to them and punched Jaejoong right in the face.

"THAT'S NOT HOW YOU TREAT A GIRL! How could you do that to her?!" Jiyong raised his voice out loud. He didn't even think he ever be mad as this. Jaejoong's attitude towards Dara just completely turned his anger on. 

"WHO THE HELL ARE- OH. DARA! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH HIM?!" Jaejoong then scoffed out loud, and tried to stand up, "Dude, i tell you. That girl-" he pointed to Dara who was trembling on the floor, "She is mine. So back off!"

Jaejoong approached Dara and helped her to stand, Jiyong couldn't move a single muscle after seeing Dara still wanted to be with Jaejoong. WTF. Has she lost her mind?!

"I'm sorry you have to see this...Please go, you will make him angrier.." Dara apologized to Jiyong who just stood like a statue, she just bowed her head down in shame and walked out of the school with Jaejoong, leaving Jiyong alone without looking back at him. It was only a pathetic laugh that escaped Jiyong's mouth and he ran his fingers through his hair in anger and disbelief. She must have lost her mind, and he is sure of that. TSK.

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong sent Dara home and was about to enter her apartment too but Dara already closed and locked the door. Jaejoong banged her doors for several times and she could only covered and let the tears streamed down her face. Jaejoong is insane! She should have left him the first time he laid hand on her. 

"DARA! OPEN THE DOOR!" Jaejoong yelled from outside and it made Dara frightened. She pushed a table and placed it in front of the door to block it and she held it too. She's sure Jaejoong is going to beat the hell out of her if he managed to enter. She wiped the tears with the back of her hand carelessly, making the traced of the dry blood wet again.

"Dara...Why are you doing this to me?! OPEN! THE! DOOR!" Jaejoong banged again.

"GO AWAY!"

"Dara...Baby, please.."

"LEAVE ME ALONE, JAE!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry... Open the door and let me take care of you..Dara!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

"Dara, baby, you know i love you so much...Please let me in.." Jaejoong started to beg.

"Jae, just leave...I'm tired already.." 

"I'll let you rest but open the door please. I want to stay a night here." Jaejoong didn't bang the door this time, he knocked on the door politely now.

"Jae...It's enough! I'm tired of this! I'm tired of you!" Dara cried out, "WE'RE OVER! GO AWAY!!!"

There was a pause for a minute or two. Dara already loosen her grip on the table and thought Jaejoong was already gone, but the next thing happened was she jumped in surprise when she heard Jaejoong talked normally, like they didn't fight, like he didn't do anything hurt to her...He was normal.

"Good night, baby. I'll see you tomorrow. Sleep well." He said softly outside.

"We're over Jae! Just go away! Leave me alone!!!!" 

"I'll go now, baby. I'll text you once i got home. I'll pick you up tomorrow, okay?"

Dara didn't response and she waited for her longest fifteen minutes ever in her life to move and walked to the window to peek at outside. Jaejoong did leave. She sighed and walked to her room and changed her clothes. She just doesn't have energy to take a bath, but when she took off her clothes, she felt ache on her back so she checked it on the mirror.

There was a big bruise on her back.

She caressed it gently because it hurts so bad.. and was startled until she jumped a little at the ring of her phone. She was scared but it was just a text so she decided to read it.

 

Good night baby. I'm sorry, please don't be mad.

i'll make french toast for you tomorrow, i know you're going to love it.

I love you forever, my love. And i know you love me too.

Sweet dream. 

-Jaejooong.

 

 

Dara clutched the phone until her arms were shaking. Jaejoong is really too much. Didn't she already say they're over? She broke up with him! She said it loud and clear, he must have heard her! Why is he doing this... 

For the first time, she felt disgusted on Jaejoong's text and thought it was very creepy.

For the first time, she realized that she doesn't deserve to be treaten this way.

For the first time, she realized that all the pain she has been feeling is not because of Jaejoong loves her.

For the first time, she realized that it wasn't right to stay in this relationship with Jaejoong anymore.

She was supposed to be sad over her break up , but she felt the other way around. She felt like her stress was lifted and felt light. She just broke up with a guy who control her life and she feels so good!

But who knows that kicking Jaejoong out from her life isn't as easy as what she thought....

 

 

 


This is my friend's story that make into my top ten daragon stories list! It's about psyco Jiyong and obsessive daragon too^^ and it's not like any other daragon story, she writes it like a novel too which make it very interesting to read. check this out yo!  HIDDEN SANITY

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/414349/hidden-sanity-daragon-romance-suspense-tabisan-obsession-gdpsycho-psychostory