01

Abusive Love

 

 

My name is Sandara Park or Dara to be short. I am a Korean girl (isn't that obvious?) that is in college right now. I have a mother and a brother named Sanghyun, who are in Busan. Yes, I'm in Seoul to continue my study and i stay alone at the apartment. I'm not that rich, i work part time to pay some bills. The apartment fits a couple, and it is big enough for me because i live alone! Yay!

Sometimes i feel lonely, but it's only sometimes! i have Bom, the red haired funny monster inside that gorgeous body, and of course, Jaejoong. My boyfriend. My sweety handsome boyfriend. Who doesn't know him? He is the captain of the basketball in our school, which means he has a tons of girl fans out there who are gawking shamelessly at him, even when I'm there!

But I'm so lucky that i got him. We have been together for...well, let me count. August, September, October, um.. We have been together for almost eight months, and i do love him very much. He is gentle, kind, smart, good in sport, and i feel proud to have him. Even YoonA can't get him, but i do! We got close after he took a class with me and we ended up together in a group for a project.

Let me describe myself. i am 'never get fat' girl or so what Bom called me, or 'rubber belly', 'or college kid'. That's what people around me called me. i have plenty of names. Yeah. I am short and skinny, not that I'm on diet but i just can't get fat with all the foods that i eat. I'm the opposite of Bom. She'd go eat everything she craved for then cries if she gained weight. I am short, shorter than Bom at least. She's not that tall either. Pffttt. I have a long black hair and i love my hair. Bom and i had compete against each other about 'whose hair is longer' and 'the first one to cut the hair is the loser'. Well, since i love my hair, i didn't bother. But Bom does and she lost! She cut her hair until it was only shoulder-length and then two weeks later, she went to salon to get hair extensions. Great job, Bommie.

So, what else should i explain about myself? Hm. Oh! I'm an awkward person. Or shy. Or whatever you guys call it. Any questions? No? Good! I'm also talkative. Of course to people whom I'm closed with.

So right now, I'm on my way to my baby Jaejae's house, riding his car. Jaejoong is the only child in the house, and his parents are often going oversea for their work, leaving him alone at his huge house. This isn't my first time going to his house, in fact, I've met his mother once. We are that serious. Yippie!

 

"Babe, we are here." He squeezed my hand gently, making me snapped out of my thought. i smiled at him as he climbed out of his car, and jogged towards my door, opening it.

He put his arm around my waist and lead me to the house.

"So, what are we going to do?" i asked.

"Pick some movies. Are you hungry? I'm going to cook some ramyun."

i frowned, i just had kimchi ramyun during recess and I'm still full. But Jae is going to cook for me! "Okay."

Jae left to the kitchen while i scooted down, choosing some movies. Hm.

"Jae! Karate kid?" i shouted while reading the description. i didn't hear Jae's reply. i put the disc inside the dvd player and turned the tv on.

The time Jaden Smith's scene in the airplane was there, Jae brought two bowl of ramyun and placed them on the table. i slid to the floor, and Jae followed.

We sat eating while watching in the silence. I've finished half of it, but i can eat no more. I'm too full.

"Jae, I'm full already." i told him while moving to the couch.

He glanced at my bowl and frowned, didn't say anything. i continued watching and after a while Jae finished his ramyun and sat on the couch next to me. He placed his arm on my shoulder like always while i rested my head on his chest.

i could feel his touch, his palm moving lower and lower from my shoulder to the side of my waist, me.

i felt his finger touching my skin, so i pulled his hand and just held it, but he pulled it away and rested on my waist again.

"You know, the movie is boring. i know something that's fun." He gave me a look while his thumb was caressing my skin.

"What do you mean?"

"You know.." He paused while his other hand started to make a move to caress my thigh. It's getting upper and upper, almost touching my inner thigh.

"Jae! Stop it!" i pushed his arms off me and stood quickly as if there was fire on my . To my dislike, he caught my arm and pulled me harshly, making me fell on him.

He trapped me with his legs around mine, and his arm was around my body, while the other was grasping my chin. "You know what? I've had a ty day, and you're just not helping!" He shouted.

It was like i was about to hit by a truck. i gasped in surprised that i almost didn't believe that the man in front of me is Jaejoong.

"Please?" He tried once more by my thigh.

"Jae, look, it's a no, okay? You know I'm not ready for that."

"How about a cuddle?" He asked again, didn't raise his voice this time.

"Jae, what always happened after a cuddle?" i furrowed my brows. Then i heard my phone rang. Whoever was that is my saviour! i swear.

i grabbed my phone and i haven't seen who texted me and the next thing i knew my phone was being thrown to the floor by him.

"Jae!! What are you doing?!"

"That's your fault!" He backfired me. What did i do?!

"That could be my mom calling! Stop this! What is wrong with you?!" i shouted while picking up my phone but suddenly he grabbed me by my hair.

 

Ouch!

 

"Don't. Talk. To. Me. Like. That!"

i couldn't find my voice. It's like i am mute. This Jaejoong just scared me.

"You understand?!" He gripped my hair tighter, I'm feeling like it's going to fall soon.

"Y-yes! Sorry, Jae. Stop this, you're hurting me." i whimpered in pain.

"Do you even listen to yourself? You're pathetic!" He tighten his grip before he finally pushed me to the floor.

"Get out." He turned around and climbed the stairs without looking back. i could hear him cursed. "Useless ."

 

 

 

 

Dara wiped her uncontrollable tears over and over again, it seemed like there's still a litre of tears to fall. Her nose was red already, and her eyes were swollen. No words that could described how hurt she is. Today Jae was just too much. It's too over reaction. Never did he do that before. He even sometime asked if they can walk hand in hand, but just then, he ... He just grabbed her by her hair. She combed her hair with her fingers, several hair fell. She still could feel the pull in her skull. It hurt. No one ever did that to her...

And now she couldn't believe she just experienced that.

The street wasn't very crowd since it isn't the main street. It's the street that lead to the residence which one of the houses is belong to the Kim Jaejoong's family. She walked...walked...and walked...

Ignoring people's gazes that bore to her. She kept crying, walking straight to wherever her legs are dragging her, totally focused on the question WHY did Jae do that.

She wasn't aware that there was a car going to the street that she was going to walk across. She just lowered her head and took a deep breath while kept walking...until she fell down as she was surprised at the honk of the car. Gladfully, the car stopped right before it hit the girl.

 

 

**----**----**

 

 

 

"Yah! Tell me the direction! You kept telling the number of your house but i don't even know where i am!" Jiyong yelled at his phone in annoyed. He's been searching for his friend's house but he seemed lost.

"Told you, if you see the bank, turn right and go straight!" The other line shouted as well.

"There's no bank around here. Are you giving me false address?!" Protested Ji.

"Are you lost?!"

"i don't know. I'm new around here, remember? Why don't you come over to my house instead of me coming to yours?!" Jiyong sighed, "This is just .... I'm going home. Just..just come and pick me up tomorrow 'cos tomorrow is my- ! " Jiyong's stepped on the break harshly while the other hand was pressed on the honk, producing long annoying sound after he threw his phone to the seat next to him.

The girl that was about to cross the street, that was about to get hit by his car, then fell.

"! ! Did i hit her?!" He mumbled nervously under his breath. He could hear his heart beating so loud in his ears. His hands turned cold and he couldn't even move a single muscle to take a look.

'My first time going around Seoul and i just killed a person! i killed a person!' He thought.

He took a deep breath, and slowly opening the car door. He glanced around nervously, there was no one. If there was crowd then he's going to be sent to the police.

'i don't want to be in the prison! Noo!' He clenched his teeth and peeked from his door.

The girl was there, lying on the ground, covering her face and he was sure he heard sobbing.

"H-hey! You aren't dead, are you?" He used his feet to touch the lady. She seemed...not okay, at least not dead.

Afraid if people might come and see them, he decided to pull her up by shoulder, she stood but he noticed her wincing.

"I'm sorry. i'll..i'll bring you to hospital."

"No. No." The girl declined immediately, and from her long wet eyelashes, she glanced up at him. He isn't as tall as Jae, but he is taller than her. Skinny but yet muscular. He has the 'cold-look' but it was covered by his 'worried-look'. He is good.

While on the other hand, Jiyong saw a small petite girl crying. She looks beautiful though, despite of her red running nose.

"Can you please drive me home?" She asked with small voice, eyeing him fully with hope. It'd take more than half an hour to arrive at her apartment if she walks.

"You're sure you're okay though?" Jiyong asked again in worry. She nodded while wiping her tears again. She just looked like a little child for Jiyong. She took a deep breath. She was in front of a stranger and she should stop crying. It'd just embarrassed her more.

"Get inside. i'll send you home." Jiyong opened the door and closed it for her.

"Sorry for crying." She mumbled and passed him a small smile when Jiyong climbed inside the car.

"Was that because of me?" He smiled in return, because he felt sorry, but because her smile was beautiful too. But the girl didn't reply him, so he asked another question to make a conversation.

"Where do you live? You should tell me the directions, or otherwise i'll take you to my place instead." He joked, expecting the girl to smile again or laught, but she just kept silent.

"Just go straight and turn to the right after that turn to the right again." She answered weakly, while rubbing her red wrist. He glanced at it and frowned.

"Did i make that?" Jiyong asked while eyes focusing on the street.

"Huh?"

"Your wrist.."

"Oh." The girl stayed silent and took a deep breath and exhaled.

Jiyong didn't say anything after that, but he just kept driving following her direction.

"My stop is the white building ahead." Dara murmured softly.

Jiyong pressed the pedal and stop right in front of the building.

 

"if you feel any hurt, please do call me. I'm feeling bad enough for not taking you to the hospital." He said while looking at her, she was keeping her head down all the time but then she tilted her head to him, her eyes were locking with his. Jiyong stared and lost in her brown eyes which looked sad, and lost...

Dara broke the eye contact and nodded.

"Give me your phone." Jiyong said while showing his opened palm.

"Huh?" She responded.

"I'm going to give you my number.."

Dara was about to fish out her phone from her pocket before she remembered that it was broken and she left it at Jae's house. "i..i don't have one."

Jiyong smirked, " No phone at this era? Hm. Interesting. It's going to be hard to see you again then."

Dara kept silent. Feeling the awkward moment, Jiyong ran his fingers through his hair.

"Sorry for keeping you. You can go now." Jiyong smiled and offered a handshake, "My name is Kwon Jiyong by the way, and next time if i see you again, i'll make this up for you okay? What's your name?"

"Dara." She replied shortly then after that she climbed out of the car, saying thankyou to him and bowed down before closing the door.

She didn't even turn around to look at him, she just went straight to her apartment...while Jiyong kept on looking until her figure was gone inside the building.

With a smile curved on his face, he drove back home....

 

forget to ask Dara how to get to the main street, and ended up lost again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi this is EvilMagnae with another Daragon story.

i haven't updated Remember Me, Dara but i won't abandoned the story ;)

Please leave me some comments so i can see what you're thinking of this story! :D

This story is based on 'abusive relationship's videos' on youtube...

 

Hope you enjoy °(/‾▿‾)/‎​ ‎​┌(_o_)┐ \(‾▿‾\)