04

Abusive Love

 

Can anyone make me a poster for this ? ^^ 

Let's vote GD, 2NE1, BIGBANG, PSY, AND LEE HI for http://WORLDMUSICAWARDS.com

 

"Miss Park, you two know each other?" the headmaster asked, surprised.

"i guess so." i shrugged a little.

"Good. Then you'll show him around the school, okay?" He asked but it sounded more like an order. i just nodded because i couldn't answer anything anymore.

"Annyeonghaseyo, i'm Kwon Jiyong." He shortly introduced himself and bowed in front of the class. Bom elbowed me, " why didn't you tell me you have a handsome friend like him?! You know I've been single for so long!"

i giggled, " i don't even remember his name, and i know you're chasing Choi Seunghyun, our senior."

"Seunghyun and me are nothing, okay." Bom leaned back to the chair and smirked, her eyes were on something behind me. i turned around to see Kwon Jiyong behind me.

"I'm afraid it's already time for you to show me around, Miss Park?" He tilted his head to the side, nodded it to the door.

i stood up but Bom grabbed my arm and tug it, "ask for his number!" She whispered and winked at me...er, at Jiyong. i rolled my eyes and walked outside after asking for permission from my teacher.

i could feel Jiyong following me, so i fastened my pace. At least i should move to another floor so Jaejoong won't see me together with the 'new' student.

i climbed the stairs to the 4th floor, since our class is on the third floor. "Here's some rooms for our extra club." i said while kept walking.

"This is for the music club, but there's one for a band too. Each student has to pick minimal one extra club, for extra credit, you know." i murmured, didn't even care if he's listening or not. i just done my job, after this i'll go back to the class and pretend nothing happened.

"Hey-"

"This one is for art club, while the room across is for a drama club."

"Hey, Dara!" Jiyong grabbed my arm but i flinched, yanked it away and stepped back. He saw my gesture but ignored it, "Dara Park? We met before, do you remember?" He raised his brows in anticipation.

"Yes, the guy who almost killed me with his car?" i answered, trying to put sarcasm in my word.

"That's rude, i didn't intend to." He laughed while rubbing the back of his neck.

i gave him a smile that didn't reach my eyes, turned around and continued with the room introduction.

"What club are you taking?" i heard him asked.

"None of your business." i replied and spun around. "Gym, canteen and hall are on the first floor and second floor. Our class is on the third floor. I'm done."

Jiyong grabbed my arm again, and for once again i had to yank it away from his grasp. I'm afraid if he touched me, Jaejoong would see it...

"Hey, why are you so tensed? I'm not going to eat you."

Before i could answer, i was pulled and my body hit someone behind me, he gripped my arm so tight that i was sure it's going to leave red marks. i didn't even need to see who it was because i already knew...

"You're coming with me." Jaejoong growled and dragged me with him, leaving Jiyong alone in the hall.

 

 

**

 

Jaejoong slammed Dara to the wall, after he locked them both in a janitor closet. Jae felt so angry that his breathing became harsh. It was still morning, and not to mention the first day of school after holiday, and he already caught Dara flirting with someone else!

"Jae it's not like what you see!" she cried out between a groan.

Hearing it made Jaejoong angrier, how come she denied it in front of him. He saw everything! He grabbed her shoulder and slapped her....hard. Dara fell to the floor, holding her cheek.

"I'm going to punish you so hard right now if we're not at here." He kicked Dara's leg then turned around to calm himself, but he failed. He punched the door then squatted down, facing her. Dara tried to hide her face just in case he's aiming at it again.

"Do you think he will like a stupid girl like you? You're not even pretty, or smart, or rich! You're stupid and ugly! So stop being an eyesore for everyone!" He hissed while insulted the girlfriend.

"Don't shout at me. Don't shout at me." Dara mumbled quickly in tears. She didn't even dare to look at his eyes.

"i won't do this if you didn't flirt with him! What's in your brain?! What would the other say if they saw you?! Are you out of your fckind mind?! What if i didn't find you?! He'd be shoving his disgusting tounge into your mouth!!"

Then, a knock interrupted them. "Dara, are you in there?"

"That b4stard!" Jaejoong hissed at the person behind the door. "You better stop crying or else you will get slap harder later!" He whispered angrily, and pulled Dara up.

Dara quickly wiped her tears and combed her hair with her fingers and adjusted her clothes. She felt pain at her shinbone, and found a big blue bruise on it. Jae kicked it too hard that made her had to limp to walk.

"Dara! You ok there?!" Jiyong called once again, starting to knock harder.

"Don't even think to talk to him." Jae ordered and pulling Dara close to him by her waist. Jae unlocked the door and walked out, ignoring Jiyong who was already standing out there in worry.

"Dara-" Jiyong called but Dara just walked pass him, head bowed down and hair covering her face. Dara and Jae walked away from him, leaving Jiyong alone in the empty hall.

Jiyong just watched them until they disappeared as they went downstairs, and his eyes turned into slits when he noticed that Dara was limping.

 

**

 

"Sandara, what happened to your leg?" The teacher asked her when he saw Dara limping.

"i..i fell..i fell from the stairs." She whispered in stutter.

"Where's the new student? Mr.Kwon?"

"He..he.." Dara didn't know what to answer, but then the door creaked open and Jiyong went in. He bowed down to the teacher , " i was in the toilet."

"Oh, okay. When two of you were gone, the students were filling the club's form. I'm sure Ms. Park has told you about the extra club? You have to choose at least one, and two in maximum. No changing, so choose well."

Here's the list, write down your name on the left box, and the club you chose on the right. Give it to me by the end of the class." The teacher handed the paper to Jiyong. "Take a seat on the empty seat, wherever you want."

Dara walked to her seat, and Bom pulled out her chair for her. "Why are you so clumsy, Darong-ah... i think you need a haircut so the bad luck will disappear."

Dara just smile weakly at her, head still bowed down and covering her cheek with her hair. Jiyong walked pass her seat and decided to take a seat next to her.

He took out the books, and pens, and began writing something. Dara tried to ignore him but her mind couldn't stop thinking.

'What if he heard our conversation?' 'What if he tell everyone about Jaejoong?'

She was too preoccupied with her mind and she was almost let out a gasp when she saw a hand on her desk. Jiyong stretched out his arm and placed down the paper, along with a small lotion box. She picked it up and read.

It was an ointment for bruise.

Below the box there was a piece of paper with a handwriting on it.

Did he do this to u? U ok?

Dara glanced shyly at Jiyong but he was looking in front, taking some notes from the board. Dara took out her pen and wrote her answer.

Did he do this to u? U ok?

Not ur problem. i don't need ur med

After she answered the note, she wrote down her name and the clubs she was taking. Noticing there was no Kwon Jiyong name on the paper, she gave everything back to his desk.

Jiyong's eyes furrowed when he read her reply but it was none of his business, like she said. He's not even sure if that guy made Dara became ...like that. He was sure Dara wasn't limping when she gave him a tour, she walked perfectly fine. He really wanted to know what happened to her! He can't just make a random assumption of that guy, can he? But she didn't even want to give out. Hmph. Maybe he should really leave it. It wasn't his business anyway. But he's curious! Damn!

Jiyong wrote down his name on the paper and the club, then he noticed his box was below Dara's. He read her full name and his eyes lingered to her chosen club. Ah. Finally he knew what's club she's taking.

 

 

SANDARA PARK - DRAMA

KWON JIYONG - BAND & DRAMA

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

"Dara, let's go to the canteen!!! I'm so hungry right now!" Bom stood up and took out her wallet, Dara followed her.

"I could hear your stomach's grumbling.  It was really loud. I thought it was your phone vibrating." Dara teased but tensed and stopped her walking when Bom tried to hit her.

"YAA! I didn't have my breakfast okay."

"S-sure, Bom." Dara stuttered but Bom just frowned at her.

"What happened to you, Dara? Ooo~ i see. It's the new guy, isn't it?" Bom took it wrongly, thinking Dara's nervousness was because of Jiyong, "I'd really happy if you leave your boyfriend for Jiyong." She giggled.

"Bom! You  can't say that! Jaejoong won't be happy to hear that."

"I'm just saying the truth. I hate him, okay. Look, your boyfie is coming. I'll bet my choco biscuit if he's going to take you from here." Bom murmured softly so only Dara could hear, and her gaze kept looking straight. Dara was following Bom's gaze and her eyes fell to Jaejoong. He walked towards them and his eyes were on her.

"Bom." he called and he turned to Dara, "Eat with me." He said and took Dara's hand and began walking away. Dara tilted her head and saw Bom folding her arms in front of her chest and gave her a look, Told you.

When Dara and Jae were out of the sight, Jiyong approached Bom and tapped her shoulder, "Hi. Mind to have lunch with me?"

 

 

**

 

 

Jaejoong bought Dara and himself the same food and they took a seat in the middle. Dara spotted Bom and Jiyong entered the canteen together. Dara bowed her head low again and continued with her food. She would congratulate Bom if she got him as a boyfriend. She's pretty and tall and y after all, while she's ugly....like what Jaejoong said.

"What club are you taking?" Jae started a conversation.

 

....MEANWHILE....

 

Jiyong told Bom to find a seat while he's going to buy her a lunch. He noticed how close Dara with her and he assumed that Bom is her best friend. His curiousity is going to kill him okay? He can't put his mind at rest thinking that someone he knew got hurt. Bom told him she was craving for a burger and french fries so he bought it for her while he bought spagetti for himself. He placed the tray containing their food on the table and took a seat in front of Bom.

"Thanks. So, what do you want? I'm sure you want something." Bom said straight forward and took her burger.

"You can eat first.."

"Nah, let's talk now. I'm listening. Are you interested in me, or Dara?"

"Ah, it's not like that...But i want to ask some question about her." Jiyong shyly replied and rubbed the back of his neck. It's a gesture if he got nervous or shy.

"Hm. I'll just stick to Seunghyun then." Bom mumbled and took a big bite of the food. 

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Ask me then."

"Who's that guy? Beside Dara."

Bom turned her gaze to Dara while gulping down, "That's Kim Jaejoong. Her boyfriend."

Jiyong nodded, "What kind of boyfriend is he? is he good?"

Bom stared at him and then broke into a laughter, then she stretched his arm for a shake, "I think i just found someone who doesn't like him too!"

Jiyong awkwardly shook her hand with a puzzled face. 

"I am happy if Dara's happy, but honestly, i don't like him. Like seriously, at all. I don't know what kind of boyfriend he is though, i'm not his girlfriend." Bom shrugged then leaned closer, "But, he's a little bit....umm.. you know," Bom scrunched her nose, trying to think of the suitable word, "He always takes Dara away from me. I don't like it."

"Can't blame him. He's the boyfriend." Jiyong answered, while his mind was thinking the other...

"That's the point. He's just her boyfriend and he already takes her personal space. What would happen if they got married? Dara won't be allowed to go out from the house, i bet."

"Woa. That bad?"

"Bad? Very bad! Worst! I sleptover at Dara's place once and he can't even stop calling her."

Jiyong nodded at the information, but it wasn't what he wanted to know. Maybe Jaejoong is just like that, there are many type of people after all. He thinks that if Jaejoong was worried of Dara, it's normal, that's what happen in a relationship. 

Love and Caring.

But what if he's the bad type of person in a relationship? Does Bom know? If she knew, why is she still letting Dara with Jaejoong? She probably doesn't know. What if i just assume it wrongly? Maybe Dara did fell...

"Does Jaejoong make Dara cry?" he asked carefully with the chosen words, he just didn't want to judge someone badly at his first day.

"Not that i know." Bom ruffled the paper of burger and stood up, "Now i've finished my food. If you want to talk again, you have to prepare food. If you want Dara's number, i'll exchange it with buffet voucher." she winked before left.

 

 

comment please^^ i love long comment keke

please check out my other daragon story too ^^ remember me, dara

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/279447/remember-me-dara-bigbang-dara-daragon-gdragon-jiyong-romance-nyongdal