03

Abusive Love

 

I changed this story's title from a love that kills into abusive love ^^

Check out my blog , there are some facts and videos explaining about abusive relationships.. http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/523231

 

 

 

 

I told Jae to sit in the corner because there's a wall you can lean on, but Jae insisted on sitting in the table that was just across me. I shrugged and put my work uniform over me. Today i will work my off so maybe the boss will give me an extra cash! I was the one who in charge to make the drinks, Hayi, my co-worker, gave me the small paper note with orders.

1 coffee latte and 1 greentea frapucinno! Coming right away...

Hayi nudged me, "Unnie, your  boyfriend is really, really something. He is so damn hot and cool and- kyaaa! Unnie, see! He's looking at you!" Hayi giggled, then she placed the cup down and began her day dreaming, "How i wish to have a boyfriend like that...Handsome, cool, rich, and only look at me.." she said while clasping her hands.

Only look at me..Only look at me..

Jaejoong is always into me.

"Well, Hayi-ah, i think that kind of man exists in your dream only." i shook my head and poured the drink to the cup, and turned around to hand it to the customer. "Thanks for coming!" i smiled at him and he smiled back shyly, He took the drink and he looked nervous. He placed down a scrumpled paper while glancing at me before he bowed a little and left. I looked at the paper.

 

I have been coming here for a while and i think you are really pretty

My name is Jung Ho, i hope we can be friends ^^

 

 

Then, i could feel his gaze. I lifted my head and my eyes fell to Jae's direction. His eyes were showed anger as his hands were fisted on the table. He was so tensed and i hurriedly thrown the paper into the bin. Jae didn't do anything which is good to my relief, i continued my work until my shift was over. 

"Unnie, i should go now. I'm going to my maths course now. School lesson is too hard." she waved to me and i to her. I just finished cleaning then i headed towards the staff room, but before i got the door knob, someone pushed me from behind, opened and closed the door. The room was dark but i could see who it was.

Jaejoong.

"Give me that." he opened his palm.

"Give what?" i sounded impatient, then the next second i found myself sitting on the cold floor with stinging cheek, he just slapped me!

He squatted down and grabbed my chin, "I don't like your tone. Just give me that damn paper while i'm asking you nicely!"

"P-paper?" my voice croaked.

"The paper that guy gave you, you ! So this is why you're so eager to go to work and leave me alone? So that you can meet with him?!" he assumed. "Give it!"

I was really speechless with his assumption, "I've thrown it."

"Damn, you're so sneaky. You thought i didn't see it?! What's in the letter? Tell me." he harshly grabbed my hair  and breathed in my face.

"I-Jae, let me go! It hurts!"

"Hurts, you say?" he gripped my hair tighter, "This is how i feel when you cheated on me!"

I didn't cheat on you! I want to shout at him but i just can't say it. All that came out from my mouth is just my sobbing.

"Have you had enough fun, today here?! A lot of your customers were eyeing you ! They're fcking you in their minds, do you hear me? They just want you for fun, they don't love you, but i do!. No one would love you because you're too pathetic! Stop with the crying!" he pushed me and stood up, taking a few deep breaths while i was clutching my head and rubbing my head scalp.

"It's only me who love you. Tell me about the paper now before i'm mad again." he whispered while eyes turned into slit.

I took a minute or two to calm myself, my arm hurts because it hit the floor to support my body, my head hurts, my cheek hurts.

"You just can't do that to me, Dara. I-" Jae was finally calm down. He ran his fingers through his hair and looked at me. His dark brown eyes stared at me longing. "I am truly sorry. But you just can't do this to me anymore. It's so painful to see you with another guy."

Is this all happening because of jealousy? 

"I care about you so much. I love you so much. If i don't then i won't even bother to do this. I do this because i love you." he sighed and slid down to the floor, across me. He tried to touch me but i flinched. His eyes were so sad and he slumped his shoulder. 

Ignoring my pain, i approached him slowly by sitting next to him.

"I'm sorry." i mumbled.

"Really?" he turned his head to me. I nodded even though i'm not sure what i was sorry for. "Promise me you won't be so close to any guy except me."

"Jae, i think your jealousy is too much."

"So you think it's good to let my girl go and talk to random strangers?! Especially a guy, Dara?! Do you know how fck up people are these days?!"

I took some time to think. Maybe he was right....Maybe.

"Fine." i nodded in defeat and he smiled at me so brightly, pulling me to his lap and hugged me like there's no tomorrow.

"Now tell me about that note."

"He just wanted to be friend with me, that's all." i told him the truth, but he hugged me even tighter, making me hard to breath.

"I don't want to share you. I don't want you to be friend with him. All you need is me. I'll go with you anywhere. I'll do things with you. Just two of us. It's only me who will love you, remember that."

I just couldn't open my mouth and answered him. His love began to scare me.

 

 

 

**

 

 

Jaejoong took me to an Italian steak house for dinner. It was a quite famous restaurant in town, and expensive as well. Jae booked us a table which took me by surprise but he told me not to worry.

He grabbed me by my waist and led me to the table in the corner which face outside. The design of the building was unique and the interior made us feel at home but yet the place is elegant. The garden was fill with white and yellow daisy flowers.

"You like this place?" Jae leaned closer and asked me. I nodded and smiled.

He took my hand and squeezed it warmly, but my hand began sweating. I pulled it away but Jae grabbed it again, frowning at me. I decided to let him be.

The waiter soon came and gave the menu to us. 

I was looking at the steak. Bom went here before and she said she likes the fish and chips, but before i could order for myself, Jae beat me to it.

"Two chicken steak with mushroom sauce, and two orange juice." 

The waiter wrote down his orders and left.

"I wanted fish and chips." i murmured.

"The chicken steak here is famous. Don't complain." he sounded demanding. Okay...

I waited for twenty minutes before the waiter came again with the drinks and the food. Well the steak looked tasty, though..

We fell silent as we both began eating. It was delicious. Fantastic.

"Dara, aaaa~" Jae sliced the meat and tried to fed me. I opened my mouth and chewed.

"Now, your turn." he said. I fed him mine and he smiled while chewing before his smile faded and i was worried. Did i make him angry again?

He lifted his arm and i tensed, but he just cupped my face without doing anything. In fact, he was rubbing my cheek.

"Your cheek is swollen. I'll order ice for you." he said and so he did, the waiter came with a bucket of ice a minute later.

Jae wrapped the ice with tissues and put it on my cheek gently.

"You know why i'm doing this to you, right?"

"Because you love me." i answered in whisper.

 

Because you love me....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong drove Dara off to her house and told her he's going to pick her up in the morning tomorrow. Holiday is over. Dara should be feeling since tomorrow is school but somehow she feel glad because she won't spending all her day with Jaejoong.

Am i wrong to think that way? I don't know. she thought

She took a bath and changed into her pajamas, she brushed her teeth but then paused. She saw how her cheek swell. Tears began to water her eyes but she quickly wiped them, grabbed a lotion for her face and headed towards the bed.

 

This because he loves me... she assured herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jae really picked me up and he bought me breakfast as well. We ate in the car, and Jae told me he's going to send me home after school so i've to go to him later. I just nodded.

I woke up early today so i can prepare myself and put some foundation on my cheek, so people won't realized it, especially Bom. I don't know how she'd react if she knew.

Jae walked me to my class, and pointed to his cheek. "From now, whenever we're going to leave each other, you have to kiss me here. I like it."

I nodded and tiptoed so i can plant a kiss on his cheek. He looked into my eyes, and i just have to look down. I don't know why but i found his gaze this time was too...intimidating. "Behave well."

I nodded and hurrily entered my class room.

"Daraaaaa!!!" Bom pulled me to my chair, the way she grabbed my hand just like what Jaejoong usually does. I flinched and yanked my arm away from her.

"Y-yes Bom?" 

"What's wrong with you?" she asked with suspicion before she shrugged it off. "You know what, there's a hot guy moving to our school!"

"And? He might be in different cl-"

"He's in our class! Look! He's coming!" Bom then pulled herself to sit straight, blinking her eyes and brought her chin high. I gaped at her, but she kicked my feet.

"Quick! Put your best act! He's looking at us." 

I rolled my eyes and looked in front, there they were.

The headmaster.

My teacher.

And The guy who tried to hit me with his car. 

 

He was smiling at my direction (or maybe that's my imagination because the girls in my class were thinking he was smiling for them), "Dara! We meet again!"

 

Oh God.

I don't even remember his name.

 

 

 

long chapter...

i do hope you guys will leave me more comments since i work hard for this..^^

thanks for subscribing :D

Jiyong is hereeee~ wihiii~

and Jaejoong won't be happy about this