06

Abusive Love

 


 
The next morning, Dara ha to wake an hour early to prepare herself and left half an hour from the usual time to avoid Jaejoong. She knew him and she is sure he is really going to come. She is still deeply hurt from what he had done and she has no intention to forgive him. What he did was too much and she just realize how stupid she was for letting Jaejoong hit her multiple times!
 
Jaejoong seriously need to learn that violence is not a right thing to get a problem done, and he has to control his emotion. His over jealousy is making Dara stress. Doesn't he believe her when she said she loved Him? She already said that there was no one but him, but he still didnt believe her.
 
She loves him, yes. She still loves him. Her feeling just couldn't vanished in a night, right? They were together for quite long and She knew Jaejoong is a kind guy. He is smart, well mannered, has a good attitude, he is such a lovely man and she knows he is sincere towards her. He gives everything to her, and sometimes things that she doesn't even need. But these days he has turned into someone herself doesn't even recognize. She doesn't know him anymore. In fact, he starts to scare her.
 
There was just a student or two that has arrived, and she was the first one in her class.  She looked at the watch in her phone. Jaejoong must has arrived at her apartment now. She was about to put her phone back into her bag when it rang. A call from Jae.
 
She doesn't know why but her heart started to beat fast, she got nervous all of the blue. Jae must be asking her to open the door. The ring stopped and the screen showed one missed call from him. Seconds later, it rang again from the same caller. It stopped and rang again, again and again, again and again for several times until Dara Picked it up.
 
"You're not here. Where are you?" Jaejoong's low voice made she gulped. Dara stayed silent so Jaejoong spoke again, "Are you running away from me, baby? You can run, but I will catch you. You're-" Dara ended the call and felt shiver all over her body. She gripped her phone and ran. She has to hide! It was still ten minutes away before the bell rang which means Jaejoong will arrived in anytime soon. She turned to the right and bumped into someone, making her landed on the floor.
 
"Woah, watch your step! Eh, Dara?  You are not late, y'know." Jiyong's voice greeted her and he reached out his arm which She accepted and he pulled her up. Dara turned her head to the left and right While still gripping on his arm tightly. She felt scared to be outdoor, she has to hide. Jaejoong will find her and if he did, she just couldn't imagine what he would do to her.
 
Her phone rang again and she was startled so it dropped.
 
"oh my God, oh my God..." she stepped back and broke into a run, into the bathroom, leaving her phone on the floor.
Jiyong was confusedly looking at her. Dara is seriously a weird girl for him whom making him interested in a weird way.  She made him angry, she made him confused, then she pushed him away.... And whenever Jiyong wanted to not to care a thing about her, she shows up.
 
The phone was still ringing so Jiyong picked it up.
 
"Hello?" he said but the other line didn't say a word. Jiyong looked at the screen and his face turned grim remembering the event yesterday. 
Jaejoong  really has a big nerve. He still dare to call her after what he had done?! Are they even still together? Oh well, why am I thinking about those two? Jiyong face palmed himself and put the phone on his ear again.
 
"...-Dara's phone?! Give the damn phone back to her!" growled Jaejoong.
 
Jiyong sighed loudly, he knows that this is not his business but the way Jaejoong talked already made his blood boiled. "Never will, !" then he ended the call.
He didn't know why he blurted such things but, whatever.....
 
The bell rang and Jiyong was debating with himself if he should go to the toilet to call Dara, but he thought it was too much. But seeing Dara's frightened face earlier made him assumed that she was scared of the call.  Jiyong decided to lean onto the nearest wall and waited. He saw students running towards their class, some were walking slowly while eating their breakfast in their hand like Bom who was obviously looked still sleepy, some were holding book to read, he was just there until he saw Jaejoong approaching Dara's class.
 
Apparently Jae walked pass him and he seemed didn't know that it was Jiyong who talked to him earlier. Jiyong just set a straight face and watched him. Jaejoong looked upset and grim. He entered Dara's class then a minute later he walked outside again.  Jae's gaze met Jiyong's but Ji stared back at him until Jae looked away and entered his class since his teacher already coming and called him.
 
After Jiyong was sure Jaejoong won't come out, and the hall was already empty too, Jiyong entered the ladies bathroom and knocked on the closed door.
 
"Dara, the hall is empty now. Get out. It's me, Jiyong."
 
Dara didnt respond, making Jiyong knocked again.
 
"You're going to be late." Jiyong said again but got the same response, and it made him slightly nervous. Jiyong knocked on the door harder.
Qq
"Yah! Open the damn door or I'll-" Jiyong raised his voice and was ready to kick the door open when he heard Dara unlocked the door and opened it.
 
Dara was pale and tensed and her eyes were wide when she revealed herself. "W-what are you doing here?!"
 
Jiyong didn't want her to know that he's been waiting for her, or even been answering her call, so he made some lies up. "The teacher told me to call you. Dara, you ok?"
 
Dara was blankly staring at him before she finally nodded. "yeah."
 
"Did...he hurt you yesterday?"
 
"you must not tell anyone about what happened yesterday. It is already a mistake for you to know!" she hissed and walked pass him when he caught her arm which she immediately yanked away.
 
"A mistake?! A mistake?! Are you being serious right now? What will happen to you if I didn't show up yesterday?! Look at your arm!" Jiyong raised his voice again because what Dara said really made him angry. He pointed at her bruised arm which she immediately covered. 
 
"Do you let him do that to you, Dara? That is a mistake. You should know that. No men are worth to keep If they abused you in any way."
 
Dara began sobbing quietly, she hated to hear people talk bad about Jaejoong but what Jiyong said was right. 
 
"Y-You don't know..anything." 
 
"then tell me!" he growled then took several deep breath to calm himself, then he stepped forward towards her. Dara stepped back until her back hit the wall. Jiyong was a step away already from her and truth to be said, she was afraid if Jiyong would hurt her the someway Jaejoong did. She started shaking and tears began flowing. "please go away. Please don't hit me. It's enough...."
 
Jiyong's heart was squeezed when he heard Dara begged him not to hurt her. It's not like he's going to do that, right? But knowing that he's here now, and will not doing anything bad to her, is already enough for him.
 

Meanwhile, Dara was expecting a painful slap on her skin but she was surprised to feel a warm hand cupped her face, "i won't hurt you."

Dara squeezed her eyes and enjoying the tingling feeling inside her. She was scared of the skinship, she wanted to run away, but the warmth off him made her stay.

"You don't deserve any of this."

Dara wanted to believe that, but she can't. She knew she must has done something wrong, that's why Jaejoong hit her. Jae always says that it is the punishment for her. She makes mistake and must be punished. She just knew it. Jiyong is wrong about this...

Dara bowed her head low and her hands were already clutching her skirt tightly. Jiyong kept caressing her face with his thumb, trying to calm her down, but he didn't know the struggle inside her.

"You know what, you're beautiful. That's my first impression about you." Jiyong rubbed the back of his neck nervously because he just reveal what he thought about her...to herself.

"i am not." Dara replied shortly, made Ji snorted and he brought her to the front of mirror. Dara still had her head low.

"Look at yourself." Jiyong ordered but Dara didn't even raised her head.

Dara bit her lips to keep her tears in. She still remembers well what Jaejoong said. He had known her for a long time and he even said she is an eyesore to public. Jiyong knows her just for a while, and she knows he's lying.

"This is enough. I'm out." Dara walked away and grabbed her bag on the floor.

"You sure you want to go back to the class? We're 45 minutes late and-"

"What?!"

"You're hiding for too long, sweetheart." Jiyong leaned on the wall and folded his arms.

"I- I'm not hiding!"

"Found your phone on the floor. Here. So, it's up to you. Go back and get ready to be punished, or skip the class with me."

Dara snatched her phone from Jiyong and already made her way out.

"i don't think i want to clean the basketball hall after school...it must be very...very..tiring." Jiyong murmured to himself while making a thinking pose. Dara stopped walking and thought...

'Basketball hall? Jae would probably be there later....'

She sighed and approached Jiyong.

"Let's just skip class."

"Oh! You're still here? i thought you already gone!" Jiyong faked a gasp, made Dara give him a look.

"You know what? I'm going-" Dara was annoyed and turned around again to walk away but Jiyong caught her wrist. She quickly yanked it away and her heart felt like falling because of the skinship.

"It'd be great if you can stop touching me." Dara hissed.

Jiyong raised his arms like he's being surrounded by police. "Forgive me, your highness!" He laughed then cleared his throat after Dara sent him a glare. "Fine, let's go to.... Let's just practice our drama. You bring your script?"

Dara nodded, but she hasn't had a chance to read it. She wonders what kind of interaction that is arranged for them...

 

**

 

 

"Let's just practice our parts." Jiyong flipped half of the script into the page where his part starts.

Dara began reading.

 

 

The next day , Beauty and his father came to that house. That house condition is still the same, but this time , the foods are serve for two people. The beast show up and surprise them.

 ”Did you come here by your own will ?” Said Jiyong as the beast with a low voice. Dara was holding a giggle hearing his new voice.

 “Yes.” answered Dara.

 “Tonight , for the last time you may stay with your father , tomorrow morning your father must leave immideatly and must not go back here. You can only see him trough the mirror in your room." Jiyong the shook his head and turned around while reading his script.

 

Dara flipped the script again and read it silently. 

 

Beauty's father left, and he and Beauty had a sad farewell. Father kept on apologizing to Beauty to bring her life into a miserable by bringing her here. Beauty only smiled at her father and told him that's she's going to be fine, even though she was scared of the Beast. The Beast was scary, he wears clothes that don't reveal much skin, and the skin that's revealed is also covered with scars, and the veins of his are visible to the eyes. The most visible scar is on his face.The scar is like his flesh that is torn apart into two. One of his eyes are all black, while the other one is normal. 

Even from the first glance, people could see that he's not human.

 

"Jiyong you won't be a monkey here. It's not mention that you have lots of fur. Hahahaha."

"Yeah, i guess i'll be the modern hot beast here."

Dara laughed again softly then stopped shrugged when the bell rang. "Guess our time is up. Let's practice later." 

"Yah! Just skip the entire class!"

"I don't want to skip another class. Bye!" Dara waved him goodbye and ran to her class. She began tiptoeing when she saw the back of her teacher from the previous lesson. She was just some steps away from her class when she was pulled by someone from her back and was covered with his hand. Her heart dropped in anxiety and beat so fast like it's going to explode when he spoke.

"It's me baby. I found you. Sssh." Jaejoong wrapped his other arm around her body, snaking it from her stomach to her waist from the front and pulled her closed against him. He dragged her to an empty class and leaned against the door after entering. He trailed his tip of nose on her hair, sniffing her.

"Ghad, i miss you so much.... I bring your breakfast, baby. You havent had your breakfast right?" Jaejoong let go of and fished out a french toast that is wrapped with plastic from his pants' pocket. 

Dara screamed then Jaejoong covered again. "Hey, hey, it's only me.... Don't scream or you know what i'll do, right baby?"

Dara nodded in fear, and Jae let go of her again. 

Jaejoong grabbed Dara's hand to make her took the french toast from him, and he pulled her arms again to embrace him. "Ah, this is where you belong. Only in my arms-!"

"Let go!" Dara tried to push him but he wouldn't budge. He tighten his embrace instead.

"Sssh, it's alright. I was wrong last night, i'm sorry okay?"

"NO!" She protested again but he just wouldn't let her go. She finally let herself being hugged by him.

"Oh, Dara... I couldn't imagine my life without you..." 

"We broke up, Jae!!!! Let me go!" Dara pushed again and this time Jaejoong was pushed. Jae was trying to reach her again but Dara threw the food on him. Thank God that it was being wrapped or else Jae's clothes will be dirty by then. Jae squatted down and took it. 

"You threw it?! You didn't appreciate my effort...I thought you like french toast?" He didn't sound angry, but he sounded sad instead, making Dara felt guilty so she approached him by the end and took the food from him.

"Thanks for this, Jae.  but we broke up, you don't have to do th-"

"WE ARE NOT. BREAKING. UP!" Jaejoong stated it firmly.

"We are."

"No, Dara. We are not." Jae shook his head and grabbed it and slammed his lips on hers. He was roughly kissing her like his life is depending on it. The kiss was messy and wet, he kept kissing her waiting for her to kiss him back, but she didn't. Jaejoong broke the kiss and smiled. 

"This is how much i love you, Dara..." Jaejoong put her palm over his chest, letting her felt his heart beat.

"This is how fast my heart beat when i'm with you..." he continued.

"I love you so much that it kills me, Dara. Don't ever leave me again." Jaejoong sounded begging, and he looked so scared to be left. He looked into her eyes, and his eyes showed so much pain.

Dara ruffled his hair  and cupped his face, which he immediately leaned on.

"But we broke up, Jae... It might be hard for you now, but if we continue this, i'll ended up hurting again. I was deeply hurt when you hit me, Jae.. I'm sorry but we can't get together anymore, okay? " Dara spoke softly to him for him to understand. She gave him a last sincere smile before she turned around and walked away.

"You broke up with me, but i will never break up with you. This is not your decision to make." 

"I'm sorry. " Dara apologized and stepped out of the class.

Jaejoong kept looking on the door and minutes have passed until he broke into a sad chuckle and ruffled his hair then punched the wall in anger, again and again until his knuckles were red and bloody. He saw it and grinned, knowing what to do to make her back.

"You are forever mine, Dara.... I won't let go of you. Never."

 

 

sorry for not updating for a long time.

give me comment please ^_^

thanks for subscribing and upvoting this story ^^