07

Abusive Love

 

Dara and Jiyong had a drama practice again together with the drama casts and Madame Lim. They had a practice before when they bunked the class and the practice this time went well. They managed to do well and go home early then they supposed to be.  It was evening when they're done and the school was already empty, just several students from drama clubs are left and they were waiting at the lobby because the rain was raining. Two boys were already running in the rain, while some of them who brought umbrella with them, already walking away. It was just Dara and two girls who were her junior so she isn't really close with them. 

The wind was blowing at her direction and it made her chill a bit. Dara looked up at the sky, the sky was dark and gloomy, even there was lighting decorating the sky. She shuddered more and hugged herself because the lightning scared her a bit. She remembered about an article she read long time ago about a man who died because he was struck by lighting, the article even added a photo about it and it just glued in her brain forever. 

Dara sighed and all she wished the rain to stop already so she can walk back to her apartment, cook some food to eat, then probably taking a nap or doing her homework...Well, she has to work at night so maybe she should do the homework first, then go to work, then sleep... Dara sighed again, even if the rain stopped, she still has to walk on the wet street and still have lots of things to do. Please rain, just stop...

 

"Rain, rain go away.. come again another day.." Someone singing a kid song made Dara whipped her head at him, there he was, Kwon Jiyong, standing next to her with both hands put inside his pocket pants. He wasn't looking at her, so Dara thought he was a bit weird. It's not like a rain song will work at that time! 

 

Dara stepped aside to her right, making a distance between them. Jiyong was still mumbling his song then he moved closer to her. Dara moved again and not long after, Jiyong followed. It's actually making her giddy but it was annoying.

"Step closer to me one more time, i will-" Dara stopped as Jiyong stepped closer to her until their shoulder touched. Dara immediately elbowed him hard on his stomach, making him groaned in pain, but still laughing because it wasn't that hurt.

"Ouch! What did i do?"

"Stop following me! Don't get close to me, i hate that." Dara blurted out. She just realized she wasn't like this, but somehow now she began to feel terrified with people's touch. She's afraid they would hurt her, or giving her physically pain. It's really tiring because she would go all tense and alert whenever she's with crowd. 

"Why do you think i'm following you? I'm not..."

"There are so many space here so could you please step away from me?" Dara hissed and her eyes roamed at the lobby and noticed that the juniors were not there anymore. It just left her and Jiyong already. The rain wasn't as heavy as before but it was still drizzling.

Dara stretched out her arm to feel the rain and she felt like it was okay to go now. Without saying any goodbye, Dara walked away and began walking to the school gate, but before she reached there, she already felt someone next to her and she wasn't feeling the raining anymore. She looked up to see an umbrella and Jiyong was walking behind her. His back was wet a bit because he kept a distance from Dara and his umbrella only shield Dara and half of his body.

"What are you doing? You bring an umbrella?!" Dara stopped and turned to him. Why did he was waiting with her if he got an umbrella ?!

"What do you think?"

"I don't need your umbrella, Jiyong. You're wet too, so you can use it by yourself." Dara started walking away again, just seconds her skin was kissed by rain, the umbrella came shielding again. 

"I don't really need it. You can get sick, you know." Jiyong reasoned.

Dara looked at him and pointed, "and you are going to get sick. You're already wet!" Dara tried to pull him to get into the umbrella but it making the distance between them shortened. Dara could feel the heat from Jiyong's body and could notice that he was slightly trembling. It must be really cold.

"Where's your house? Let's send you first, the rain would probably stop after we reach your place." Dara said while pushing his arm a bit so he can shield himself more.

"No, no. I will go home myself. For your information, the reason why i'm here is to send you home, okay? Don't protest."

"And because of your stupid reason to send me back, you will get wet and probably get a flu or fever. If you're trying to make me feel guilty, it's working." Dara joked, and Jiyong chuckled a bit.

"Well, there's one way to do this, you know." Jiyong put the umbrella to his other hand and stretched up his hand that nearest with Dara, he put his arm on her shoulder then she flinched and almost tripped herself and thanks to Jiyong she didn't fall or hurt. He pulled her arm back so she stood straight again, but Dara immediately yanked her arm away from his grip. Realizing what she had done, she put her hand over . "I didn't mean that, i'm sorry."

"Do i scare you that much?" Jiyong whispered in disbelief. It seemed like Dara was disgusted with him, it's like he hold a poop dog in his hand!

"No, no...not only you...It's me...This stupid silly thing has been bothering me.." Dara sighed, she didn't know why she's telling this to Jiyong. She obviously can NOT share this with Bom because she had no idea what Jaejoong had been doing and it gave her trauma. 

"Tell me, maybe i can help.?"

Dara bit her lips and stayed silent before continue, "I'm scared of people's touch. I'm afraid they will-"

"-hurt you." Jiyong cut in, "But i'm telling you Dara, not all people are trying to hurt other people. Maybe they are trying ot be nice. Like me." Jiyong shrugged and glanced at Dara who was looking back at him. "Can i try it again? At least now you know my motive."

"Don't blame me if i punch you in the face, Ji." Dara fisted her hand and threw a punch on her palm. Jiyong laughed at her antics. Dara didn't know when but she felt so comfortable talking like this with this guy, despite they just knew for a short time. She didn't know why Jiyong was everywhere and anywhere around her, it was irritating, heck it is still irritating but still comforting in a weird way. She can' t put words in it but ... she likes it. a bit. 

Dara's eyes were set on the ground when she saw Jiyong already stretched out his arm once again.

"I won't hurt  you." Jiyong murmured and put his arm finally around her shoulder. Dara was tense. He could feel her muscle and her body was so awkward, but at least he get to do that to her! Yeah! Improvement..... But he wanted her to be comfortable with him. He understands why, it must be Jaejoong. He hates him in the nuts. He hates him  to the core. He hates how that Jaejoong hurting Dara. Can't he see how good she is? How pretty she is? He had her then he ed up. 

Dara began relaxing under Jiyong's arm and when she did, Jiyong pulled her closer to him. 

"That's not really hard, isn't it?"

"Yeah, if i know what you would do before, that would be very nice. You won't receive my crazy reaction like before." Dara laughed and turned to the right. She could see her building from there so their journey would end soon.

"Yeah. Crazy , huh? That would be even better if you react like that to Jaejoong before he hurt you. But i won't, promise."

"Stop talking about him, okay." Dara scoffed. Jiyong slid down his arm and stopped at Dara's hand. His hand with Dara's were touching but he didn't held it. Dara's already feel butterfly in her stomach but too bad they were already arrived at her place. Dara immediately jogged away from Jiyong at the same time as he tried to grab Dara's hand. He grabbed an air and almost cursed in lost because he was just a second late!

"Thanks, Jiyong." Dara smiled at him as she waved.

Jiyong could only waved back and still pissed at the missed opportunity. He was only that close to get to hold her hand!!!!

Dara turned back to walk inside the apartment when Jiyong called her again.

"Dara! Do you want...to have a dinner with me?"

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong had to walk back to school because he left his car there. He chose to walk Dara because it means he would spend his time longer with Dara. Did he get too much attracted with this girl? He doesn't know. But seeing her like that makes him want to protect her. He wants to be her personal protector. He wants to be able to protect her, his girl... How good is that sound? Jiyong sighed in glee with an umbrella in his hand. He's going to meet her again tonight for dinner. He was actually shocked Dara agreed to go with him. Isn't that a good start? With a delighted heart, he walked back to school while whistling.... Didn't notice there was a man watching him from his back and after seeing Jiyong was already out of sight, he walked inside the apartment.

 

 

 

 

Dara heard a knock on her door and thought it was Jiyong, she wasn't think clearly so she just opened the door immediately but the door was already pushed open by the time she unlocked it. Jaejoong was there, and pushed Dara by holding her neck to choke her and pushed her to the wall, almost like dragging her.

"Baby, baby, baby.... You're being hella naughty today. I waited for you in the morning, but you werent here... I called you, a man picked up. Who was he, baby? Hm? Is it that Kwon guy? You were missing your first class...where were you? I texted you so many times today..You ignored me, you are running away from me, aren't you baby? But didn't i tell you... i'm so going to get you back? Here i am..."

Dara was pushing Jaejoong already because she was running out of breath, but Jaejoong didn't budge.

"I saw him and you together. I hate it!!! I hate it so much that i really want to drag you back by your hair!!! You are mine only!!! Why can't you see that? Why do you have to find another guy? I'm already here, only for you!"

"L-Let g...o.." choked Dara.

"i'm not letting you go!" Jaejoong groaned and captured Dara's lips harshly, nibbling, , biting...doing whatever to pour his feeling to her. He wanted to make her feel how helpless he is to see her with somebody else. 

Jaejoong let go of Dara's throat and trailled his arms to her body and embraced her tightly. His hand was behind her neck to keep her face there so he could kiss her. Dara was struggling to dodge the kiss but he kept successfully finding her lips again. 

Dara gasped out of breath and inhaled shortly to fill her lungs before Jaejoong could dip his tounge into . "I fckin love you" he mumbled. "And i want you to know there's going to be me. only me, for you. I am made for you, and so are you. Say it! Say you love me!" he commanded by cupping her jaw.

"I...Love y.you.. let me..go!" she pushed him again.

Jaejoong finally get his hands off her, because he almost tripped backward , but he didn't. Dara was trying to gasp a breath then Jaejoong greeted her another hug again.

 

"i knew it baby. I knew you still love me! Give me a second chance. I won't it off!"

Jaejoong sobbed and maintained his posture despite Dara's pushes. He kept his hug tighter but still Dara didn't hug him back. It really kills his inside.

"We broke up Jae!!! Get off of me!!" Dara pushed him strongly and it broke their hug. Without any hesitation, Dara slapped Jaejoong in the face, "WE BROKE UP! I AM NOT GOING TO BACK TOGETHER WITH YOU SO SHUT UP! Leave me alone and go away from here!"

Jaejoong was stunned at Dara's action this time, but he felt like he was challenge. She is his at the first place, so even if she didn't like it, she would definitely going back to him. His cheek hurts but his heart hurts more.

"Who said we broke up, Dara? You broke up with me, but i'm not breaking up with you. Deep down you still love me, i know it. I'll make you mine again, i'll make you say you love me again...because i can. And i will. Run away from me, i'll allow you to do that, but when i get you, i will never, ever let you go from me again. I love you Dara, i would rather die than to not have you in my life!" Jaejoong walked out of the door but before he slammed it shut, he said the final words. "And i mean every single word i said. And when i die, you are coming with me. "

 

 

crappy chapter...sorry 

but i haven't made an update for so long so i thought i should update now...

pls do leave me comments. it encourages me to continue this...

or should i just delete this? idk if this good :/