Chapter 2

I Love You, Ms. Liar

 

 

JI HYUN’S POV

 

“Ji Hyun-ah!”

 

My heart suddenly beats fast and I already knew who it was…

 

“Ji Hyun-ah! Ji Hyun-ah! Ji Hyun-ah!” he said while skipping towards her. He’s really hyper, wonder why?

 

“Yah! Lee Taemin! How many times do I have to tell you to close the door?! You know I don’t like dusts coming in, right?”

 

“Psh…why so grumpy? Do you have your period?” he said while closing the door.

 

I threw him a piece of cloth and it landed on his face. I tried to hide my laughter.

 

“Yah! Why do you have to do that?” he whined.

 

“Why are you here anyway? Don’t you have work?” I asked.

 

“I am the boss, so I can go whenever I want” he said.

 

Taemin inherited his father’s company. He has no choice since he’s the only son. Like me, Taemin also lost his parents. It was a car accident, 5 years ago. He refuses to eat and sleep, I remembered I was the only one who can make him do that. I know how he feel, so I visited him every day trying to give him a companion. He recovered after a year, and now he was back to the Taemin I used to know.

 

“So, why are you here?” I asked again.

 

“Have you eaten your lunch?” he asked.

 

I glanced at the clock and noticed it’s already past 12. I looked at him and shook my head.

 

He smiled. “Good. Let’s grab some lunch”

 

“Your treat?”

 

He thinks for a second. “Alright. I’m feeling generous today.” Then grinned at me.

 

“Feeling generous? Really? But you only treat me at a fast food chain, you haven’t even treated me at a fancy restaurant and to think you own a company” I said sarcastically.

 

“I can’t go spending all my company’s money you know? And besides when I ordered for the two of us, it was like I was ordering for five people. Don’t you know how embarrassed I was?”

 

“Yah! You’re over reacting!” I shouted. I slapped his arm.

 

He chuckled. “Okay maybe, for three people?”

 

Then he looked at me from head to toe. “I think you’re gaining weight. Have you ever heard the word diet?”

 

I know he’s just joking. I’m not fat but I’m not skinny either. Just an average. But seriously am I gaining that much for him to notice it?

 

He noticed my reaction. “Hey! I’m just joking” he playfully nudged me. “So let’s go?”

 

I looked at him. “Let me just finish this” I said while wipe my camera again.

 

“You really love what you’re doing”

 

“Of course” I answered even though it’s not a question, and then smiled.

 

“Do you ever have time for something else?” he asked.

 

“Of course, I sleep, I eat, I clean my apartment-“

 

“That’s not what I mean. Maybe a love life?”

 

I stopped from what I’m doing and raised an eyebrow while looking at him.

 

“Well, I don’t hear you saying you’re going on a date or you met someone other than a girl. Have you ever fallen in love?”

 

“Of course”

 

His eyes widened. “WHAT?! HOW COME YOU DIDN’T TELL ME?! I THOUGHT WE’RE BESTFRIENDS?!”

 

“Yah! Don’t shout! Well, we all have our secrets right?” I said.

 

“But you know all mine” he pouted.

 

Aigoo, don’t do that. I might fall for you even more.

 

“Well, I didn’t force you, you always tell me yours”

 

“Who’s the guy anyway?”

 

You. “Na-ah. Not telling you that”

 

“No fair.”

 

I smiled at his childishness. “Just wait for me outside.”

 

“Alright” he said plainly. Seriously? Is he mad? Well I can’t tell you my feelings. Not yet.

 

 

After a few minutes, I went outside and locked the studio. I saw Taemin leaned on his car with phone on his hands. I saw him  smile not to me but while looking at his phone.

 

“Yah!” I called him. He looked at me and smiled.

 

“Palli! I’m starving!” he said.

 

I approached his car, he opened the door for me after he closed it he proceeded to the other side. Such a gentleman. ^^.

 

“So where are we going?” I asked him.

 

“Mcdonalds” while his eyes fixed on the road.

 

“Can we go to KFC instead?”

 

“Okay”

 

 

 

 

 

 

At KFC

 

Taemin was the one to order our lunch while I looked for a table for the two of us. After I found one I saw Taemin with a tray and a crew following him with another tray for our orders. He placed the tray on the table then took the sit in front of me. He thanked the crew and I saw her blushed then walked away. Yes, her. It was a girl. Tsk.

 

I grabbed the chicken then eat it. I looked at Taemin and I saw him again looking at his phone smiling stupidly.

 

“Yah! I thought you’re hungry.” I said while there is still food in my mouth.

 

He looked at me then laughed. I furrowed my eyebrows. “Why are you laughing?”

 

He leaned towards me and put his thumb on the corner of my lips and gently wiped it. “You still have sauce on your lips” then he his thumb.

 

My heart suddenly beats fast again. Why are you doing this to me Lee Taemin?

 

“Psh. Why are you smiling while looking at your phone? You look stupid.” I said changing the topic.

 

Then he blushed. Why is he blushing? He still didn’t answer me.

 

“Yah! Why aren’t you answering me?” I told him then took a bite at my food.

 

He looked at me and sipped at his drink then cleared his throat.

 

“I think I found her” he said.

 

“Found who?”

 

“The one for me, the one I wanted to be with.”

 

I choked my food. He quickly sat beside me and gently patted my back.

 

“Hey, slow down your food, there’s plenty of it.” He said.

 

I drank the soda then turned to him. Does he finally know my feelings for him?

 

“Really?” I asked him.

 

He smiled and nodded.

 

“W-who is it? Do I know her?” I stuttered.

 

“I think you know her”

 

I tried to hide my smile. Is it me?

 

“Her name is Na Eun, Son Na Eun” he said then smiled at me.

 

My jaws dropped.  Did I hear it right? I was expecting he would say my name but Son Na Eun? Tha’s not my name.

 

“S-s-son Na Eun? The singer-slash-actress?” I asked.

 

He nodded. “ Yes, I think she’s the one.But you don’t have to tell anyone. You know how the fans would react,right?”

 

“But- Why-How did you meet?” I asked him.

 

“Well, you now Jonghyun, right? He arranged us on a blind date. And I’m really thankful for that” he said.

 

I want to kill Jonghyun right now. That bastard.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” he said in a concerned tone.

 

I wanted to cry right now but I don’t want him to see me. I just nodded then he again sits in front of me.

 

“You know, she’s really sweet and caring and she’s so beautiful” he continued.

 

My heart crashed into pieces hearing him saying compliments about her. How perfect she was on how I can’t be like her.

 

Taemin noticed that I stopped eating. “Are you okay? Aren’t you hungry?”

 

“I’m full”

 

“But you haven’t finish-“

 

“I wanted to go now”

 

“Already? But-“

 

I quickly stood up. “I’ll just see you tomorrow” I said plainly then walked away. I might not hold my tears any longer.

 

“Ji Hyun-ah!”

 

He called me but I didn’t look back. I hailed a cab and went to my studio. As I locked the door tears came running down my face.

 

Why can’t it be me?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hi guys!!...how was this chapter? dont forget to comment below okay?...haha...

 

 

Thank you for reading...I hope you like this...^^...